Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby deman » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:36 pm

Im not sure but are you able to use the vore power as a werewolf? or can only npc werewolfs do it?
deman
Been posting for a bit

Postby naughty9000 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:55 pm

The breast vore is not working. the boob are not getting big.
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby ReminaSui » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:17 pm

I've run into a bit of an odd issue. One of my followers unbirthed a bandit chief... and hasn't let him out. It's been days. What do?
ReminaSui
New to the forum

Postby naughty9000 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:31 pm

The breast do not morph I vore someone pls help me
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Masxohn » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:46 pm

ReminaSui wrote:I've run into a bit of an odd issue. One of my followers unbirthed a bandit chief... and hasn't let him out. It's been days. What do?

If you got the vore magic perk then you should have the spell "Heimlich's Alimentary Reversal", shot that at them.
If that doesn't work, then mouse over them, open the devourment mcm menu, navigate to stomach section, and if it still works the way it did a while ago (haven't check) it should show what they have vored.
If the first thing doesn't work and the second thing shows they have someone vored (unsure if it still works that way), then assuming you have more informative console, open the console then you'll want to mouse over them and click them (could get some other result due to reasons, just use mouse wheel until it brings up the character in question), type help "Regurgitate", then type the following (with the sections inputted with the proper formIDs you'll get):
Cast [Regurgitate Spell: formID(the one without a number)] [The RefID (located below baseID in MIC)] Voice then hit enter. Example: Selected Sinding, Cast FE000951 0002ABBD voice

As for the breast morph vore person, I'm unable to help with that as I don't know much at all in regards to player body morphs.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby Koarua » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:01 pm

@Masxohn

Just out of curiousity... how come you advise using regurgitate in that manner? I always just used "cios [REGURGITATE]" ^^;
Koarua
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelofHell64 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:00 am

So I've downloaded and installed everything on a new computer, but every time I try to start SKSE it Runs for a few seconds, then closes without opening the game. Any idea what the problem could be? The only extra things I have installed outside of all the stuff required and recommended are Feminized Level Lists, Alternate Start, FNIS Sexy Move, and 360 Pack for FNIS Sexy Move.
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby naughty9000 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:07 am

:(
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Masxohn » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:02 am

Koarua wrote:@Masxohn

Just out of curiousity... how come you advise using regurgitate in that manner? I always just used "cios [REGURGITATE]" ^^;

Don't know what cios is (my guess is a console command added by something else). As for why I use the cast console command, it is a console command from vanilla so it would have a lot less potential issues and I've had to use it for other stuff so got into the habit of using it for stuff like this.
Some more information on how the example is working: It is "casting" the spell with the formID "Regurgitate" from the NPC you have selected (clicked on them) to the "RefID of the chosen NPC" using the "voice" section (right = from right hand, left = from left hand, Voice = powers/dragon shouts). As a result the NPC is casting the spell Regurgitate on itself.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby disguy » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:52 am

Finally joined the SE club after some budget spending -- been messing around with this mod in terms of how it plays along with other stuff and having way too much fun experimenting.

Took a screenshot for fun of this mod combined with Yiffy Age and the SAM Patch for it; had to do some bodyslide shenanigans in order for ingame sliders to scale properly but already in love with how nicely everything seems to be playing along otherwise!
...for now anyway.
Attachments
Foxman.jpg
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby naughty9000 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:31 pm

:(
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Koarua » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:42 pm

Masxohn wrote:
Koarua wrote:@Masxohn

Don't know what cios is (my guess is a console command added by something else). As for why I use the cast console command, it is a console command from vanilla so it would have a lot less potential issues and I've had to use it for other stuff so got into the habit of using it for stuff like this.
Some more information on how the example is working: It is "casting" the spell with the formID "Regurgitate" from the NPC you have selected (clicked on them) to the "RefID of the chosen NPC" using the "voice" section (right = from right hand, left = from left hand, Voice = powers/dragon shouts). As a result the NPC is casting the spell Regurgitate on itself.

Okay, so I actually assumed "cios" was baseline skyrim stuff ^^; But tbh it come from a lot of different thigns I have installed...

From what I remember it stands for "cast immediately on self", so it would just immediately cause all meals to be spit out once you hit enter with your chosen NPC selected...

I have used the "cast" command before, just never with stuff that you cast on yourself or with the "voice" part... interesting to find out that works too! :D
Koarua
Somewhat familiar

Postby naughty9000 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:42 pm

easy way to make breast vore morph in game help me pls.
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mooppoop » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:47 pm

naughty9000 wrote:easy way to make breast vore morph in game help me pls.

They only work on the 3bav2 body morph you'll find it in bodyslide
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

Postby FInfinity » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:56 pm

Anybody heard from the man himself in a while?
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby naughty9000 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:12 pm

Thank you for helping me. :D
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Masxohn » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:49 am

FInfinity wrote:Anybody heard from the man himself in a while?

Nah, but according to his last visited time, he was online 4 days ago(July 23rd). My guess is he's taking a break.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby Masxohn » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:06 pm

I was browsing through recent mods and a specific one caught my eye that might solve the problem with the MCM being overloaded, so long as it isn't incompatible with a bunch of other mods.
Spoiler: show
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49127?tab=description
Masxohn
Participator

Postby TNT00007 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:35 pm

In some ways, it is still easy to cause CTD... Especially the "unlimited" of "multiple prey".
TNT00007
Been posting for a bit

Postby F4V22 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:59 pm

I have an issue where my companions or any enemy NPC can't vore anything. Only I can vore as the player.
I started a new game but it still doesn't seem to work. I saw a post about "Deleting the distr ini file from the Devourment base directory." Is it the "DevourmentBase_DISTR" that I am supposed to delete or is it another INI file?
Any suggestions to getting it to work properly?
F4V22
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game