Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby typemoon » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:06 am

subcero00 wrote:Woman is swallowed whole by a worm and has internals
Isekai Hitokko Doubutsuen: Boku wa Zetsumetsu Kikushu no Shiikuin ni Narimashita issue 14
異世界ひとっ娘動物園

https://manga1001.com/%e3%80%90%e7%ac%a ... 9c%92-raw/ here
typemoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Welcometocave » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:26 am

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1009796
the last page. pre vore(?) snake lady has boys head in mouth
Attachments
SneakySnake.PNG
Welcometocave
Been posting for a bit

Postby sharky » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:45 am

thats a hell of a first kiss
sharky
Participator

Postby acex007 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:15 pm

Anyone heard of something called Crashbox? Theres a skit where a guy gets eaten at the zoo and all the animals talk about how tasty he is. They eat him every day and the game is to guess what animal ate him https://crashbox.fandom.com/wiki/Eddie_Bull
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:44 pm

acex007 wrote:Anyone heard of something called Crashbox? Theres a skit where a guy gets eaten at the zoo and all the animals talk about how tasty he is. They eat him every day and the game is to guess what animal ate him https://crashbox.fandom.com/wiki/Eddie_Bull

Holy shit. You’ve awakened an old memory, dude.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:07 pm

So I think I already mentioned this a long time ago, but there’s a book called Double-Dare to Be Scared: Another Thirteen Chilling Tales. I believe the final story was titled “Gulp!” and involved a house eating three boys. Had a pretty spooky yet creative illustration to go along with it. Anyone else remember this?
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby doomed » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:47 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:
acex007 wrote:Anyone heard of something called Crashbox? Theres a skit where a guy gets eaten at the zoo and all the animals talk about how tasty he is. They eat him every day and the game is to guess what animal ate him https://crashbox.fandom.com/wiki/Eddie_Bull

Holy shit. You’ve awakened an old memory, dude.

EXACTLY ! that show was some of my earliest inspirations. it even had a catchy theme.

" edddie bull he's edible , He's simply is incredible. He simply is the best of the bunch. there"s simply no describing why He's so appetizing and we want him for our lunch! "
doomed
Participator

Postby sharky » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAAzIm8 ... 37ufUcDpUP

I found a clip of the Eddie series on you tube
sharky
Participator

Postby acex007 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:55 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:So I think I already mentioned this a long time ago, but there’s a book called Double-Dare to Be Scared: Another Thirteen Chilling Tales. I believe the final story was titled “Gulp!” and involved a house eating three boys. Had a pretty spooky yet creative illustration to go along with it. Anyone else remember this?

That sounds a bit familiar, did it have a story about a dude with a cockroach infestation? He bought a lizard and it ate all the bugs in 2 weeks, and he wondered what he was gonna feed it. He goes missing and the only thing the police find is a fat lizard under his bed.
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:27 pm

acex007 wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:So I think I already mentioned this a long time ago, but there’s a book called Double-Dare to Be Scared: Another Thirteen Chilling Tales. I believe the final story was titled “Gulp!” and involved a house eating three boys. Had a pretty spooky yet creative illustration to go along with it. Anyone else remember this?

That sounds a bit familiar, did it have a story about a dude with a cockroach infestation? He bought a lizard and it ate all the bugs in 2 weeks, and he wondered what he was gonna feed it. He goes missing and the only thing the police find is a fat lizard under his bed.

Sounds fucking hot. I think that was it.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby typemoon » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:38 pm

https://rawkuma.com/undead-unluck-chapter-29/ https://rawkuma.com/undead-unluck-chapter-71/ in the undead unluck manga there are constantly scenes where the protagonists are inside a whale. next year it is planned to adapt to anime
typemoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby mojokingbee1 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:46 am

The new Nick show, Middlemost Post has a Walrus character who Parker the cloud goes inside to get items from her stomach. This is from one of the shorts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpqmA-ePQbU (0:17, 2:50)
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:00 pm

So, I just stumbled upon a manga called: Monster Wrestling: Interspecies Combat Girls.
Basically it's about monster girls who fights against each other!
There is a scene in chapter 2 where a bird girl get's swallowed by a snake girl, who even comments how good she tasted, although she is later releaed.

The main character is a young Cerberus girl named Tirol and an info section about hrt says that the two heads on her shoulders have a will of their own and one is a glutton and all three shares a stomach, so that might cause some interesting scenes later.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:43 pm

Wolfsage wrote:So, I just stumbled upon a manga called: Monster Wrestling: Interspecies Combat Girls.
Basically it's about monster girls who fights against each other!
There is a scene in chapter 2 where a bird girl get's swallowed by a snake girl, who even comments how good she tasted, although she is later releaed.

The main character is a young Cerberus girl named Tirol and an info section about hrt says that the two heads on her shoulders have a will of their own and one is a glutton and all three shares a stomach, so that might cause some interesting scenes later.

I was wondering if someone was gonna mention it. I already have the first three volumes. :D
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arkain » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:00 am

Saw Snake Eyes the Movie. There are two great scenes down in a pit with 3 very large pythons. There are some great maw shots and one scene where the bad guy get swallowed really quick but the show a close up of the bulge of the guy going down the snakes throat. That was a really good scene. Its an OK movie if you like a lot of fighting movie.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby AquaticCitizen » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:51 am

So literally the first episode of Jellystone has... a lot of vore in it. Yogi gets a nuclear stomach so he can eat more, which ends up in him eating a bunch of the people in town. There's one part with a eating montage where he eats a bunch of people that ends with a burp. There are a LOT of vore scenes crammed in this one episode.

So if you ever wanted to see a lot of vore involving Yogi Bear... yeah. I still have yet to see the rest of the series, so there might be a lot more crammed into this series. I'll let everyone know as I go along.
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby AquaticCitizen » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:48 am

AquaticCitizen wrote:So literally the first episode of Jellystone has... a lot of vore in it. Yogi gets a nuclear stomach so he can eat more, which ends up in him eating a bunch of the people in town. There's one part with a eating montage where he eats a bunch of people that ends with a burp. There are a LOT of vore scenes crammed in this one episode.

So if you ever wanted to see a lot of vore involving Yogi Bear... yeah. I still have yet to see the rest of the series, so there might be a lot more crammed into this series. I'll let everyone know as I go along.

Update: Second episode has them going into a giant gorilla to solve his food coma. So yeah, obviously more vore in the second episode.
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharky » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:38 pm

OMG... This animation style sucks on Jelly stone. I guess I am comparing it to the classic style I grew up on. God bless hanna barbera. Why on earth is Jabba Jaws a female now ????
sharky
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:27 pm

sharky wrote:OMG... This animation style sucks on Jelly stone. I guess I am comparing it to the classic style I grew up on. God bless hanna barbera. Why on earth is Jabba Jaws a female now ????

Gender swapping and racing swapping its a modern trend now, and about animations style, seem be going with that alot lately see new chip and dale animated short, it animation style is atrocious.
brainstorm
???

Postby DirtyMac » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:05 am

brainstorm wrote:
sharky wrote:OMG... This animation style sucks on Jelly stone. I guess I am comparing it to the classic style I grew up on. God bless hanna barbera. Why on earth is Jabba Jaws a female now ????

Gender swapping and racing swapping its a modern trend now, and about animations style, seem be going with that alot lately see new chip and dale animated short, it animation style is atrocious.

What are you talking about? This is the same style as Chowder, given the same creator is behind it.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion