[QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V0.4.1 11/09/21

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V0.4.0 19/08/21

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:57 am

ironman362 wrote:I love all the character portraits! they actually have a lot of personality to them.

If only I had any actual artistic talent, then I could draw my own portraits instead... oh well.
ironman362 wrote:You and Osmium Orchid are my favorite interactive authors right now.

Being compared to Osmium is one hell of a compliment, thank you very much!
ironman362 wrote:I think my favorite scenes are the ones with the two elves but its hard to choose because i love every single one of these scenarios. The mad scientist is fantastic as well.

Glad you're enjoying them all, I hope you'll like all the future characters too.
ironman362 wrote:Oh, and your alliterative names always make me laugh

Alliteration, rhyming, and puns. The three things that any Dragon Quest fan like myself just can't avoid.
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V0.4.1 11/09/21

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:38 am

Update time again!

First thing's first, I've added a chapter select to the intro page and all game-overs/ending now lead back to the intro instead of the prologue.
This should make it easier to access the new content or replay any character you choose.

Secondly, I realized that I forgot to credit Slimjam in the game for the creation of the Soylent Inc Sales Rep, so I've added that now (better late than never).

Thirdly and most importantly...

The Wandering Wyrm is now in the hotel, she's in chapter 6 and is staying in room eleven.
Watch out through because this one is pretty dangerous (I might have made her a little too difficult, sorry in advance)
If you want a decent idea of what her body looks like, she's has the rough shape of SMT's Nidhoggr and the texture of Monster Hunter's Khezu
Nidhoggr --> https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/megamitensei/images/d/d3/Nidhogg.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/346?cb=20090529131156
Khezu --> https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/8/85/MHRise-Khezu_Render_001.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20210107145339
Her face is below as always!
Attachments
HQ3Wyrm.png
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game