Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2979

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.2 (Updated 6/12/21)

Postby Jondo » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:26 pm

SimpleTastes wrote:
Simplespectator wrote:Happy Vore day. Hope you had a good one. <———A guy not at all bitter that Leah is now is 6th.

OsmiumOrchid wrote:I'm a little surprised that she's that far down honestly, she'd come up a lot when I'd asked about favorite characters in the past! And thanks! It's only very tangentially related to the game, but I actually launched a little side project on vore day!: https://aryion.com/g4/view/712411

Poor Leah. She deserved so much more love!! I mean she's a big tiddie nerd girl who is not only extremely into vore but has multiple scenes with co-op vore scenes of some kind and belly cuddles sometimes with a game. It's so sad, but I do look forward to any and every scene we can get with her.

I was sad to see Leah lose too. She's by far my favorite character too. Maybe we'll see more of her regardless.
Jondo
New to the forum

Postby Eutims » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:59 pm

I really like what you have made here, I didn't think a text based game could be this good.
Eutims
New to the forum

Postby MomoDaMouse » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:16 pm

This game is the main reason I return to the game thread anymore, and I'm about to try out visual academy. I think the story is incredibly detailed so far, and I've only gone so far because of my prey preference. The depth and replay ability this text adventure offers is simply astounding, and I truly do appreciate the work everyone puts into this. It may not be paint or in pencil, but this game is art of it's own to be honest.

I love it and it's content, and I wish you all the best. I really hope you continue making games like this well into the future. I'm honestly excited for halloween content, as that's my Bday.... whenever that get's here XD
Luv and noms, Momo.
Always up for an rp if people want a descriptive prey/sex toy!
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby zinx43267 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:18 pm

Is dating Emma going to become an option?
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:47 pm

Is dating Sunny gonna be an option?
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArchLinux » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:58 pm

there are disposal mod out there y remenber see some around buti dont remenber where is it
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArchLinux » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:49 pm

hey how many girls can i eat, i can only eat 6 but i heard of there a posibility to 9 girl
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:39 pm

Jondo wrote:I was sad to see Leah lose too. She's by far my favorite character too. Maybe we'll see more of her regardless.

You definitely will haha, the poll on this thread is just a fun little thing to see which characters are most popular with the community ^^; . No one on the poll can necessarily "lose" either really, since there's no plans to end it and you can change your vote

Eutims wrote:I really like what you have made here, I didn't think a text based game could be this good.

MomoDaMouse wrote:This game is the main reason I return to the game thread anymore, and I'm about to try out visual academy. I think the story is incredibly detailed so far, and I've only gone so far because of my prey preference. The depth and replay ability this text adventure offers is simply astounding, and I truly do appreciate the work everyone puts into this. It may not be paint or in pencil, but this game is art of it's own to be honest.

I love it and it's content, and I wish you all the best. I really hope you continue making games like this well into the future. I'm honestly excited for halloween content, as that's my Bday.... whenever that get's here XD
Luv and noms, Momo.

Thank you, glad you're enjoying the game!

zinx43267 wrote:Is dating Emma going to become an option?

Yes

Xentinova wrote:Is dating Sunny gonna be an option?

No

linuxnero wrote:there are disposal mod out there y remenber see some around buti dont remenber where is it

linuxnero wrote:hey how many girls can i eat, i can only eat 6 but i heard of there a posibility to 9 girl

There's a disposal mod made by Mysta that you can find a link to a few pages back in this thread, or if you want to play with Anunnaki's visual mod they also have a disposal mod you can plug into that(The visual mod has its own thread here). I think 8 is the highest number of prey you can eat if you really work at it.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby ArchLinux » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:14 am

i would relly relly like a way to save pat from sonny in the next version something like : swallow her to keep safe, swallow her witout explain her nothing , do nothing, in the second option you will swallow pat dont letting sunny do nothing, in the first sunny will try to eat her food from the feets while you are still tryion to eat pat and it will resul in an un desired kiss, you can force to gain sunny or surrender and let have her food back and keep kissing, then it would be like the normal history you need to do specific tings to mad sunny he mostle would be your friend.

it will work becose you still no noticing sunny you just doit for help her to stay safe
it would be great to see this y relly like the poor pat :(
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby Succubus5 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:07 pm

What character creator did you use? I like it a lot but can't seem to find it.
Succubus5
New to the forum

Postby EnderTG » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:10 pm

A gold standard for text based vore games really. Glad to see Mina getting some love, I really hope we get some opportunities to see her develop into a real pred. Her slight stature and harmless reputation could be a really asset for getting unsuspecting meals with a little training.

I do find it strange Alice is so popular. I personally just want to eat all her cronies in front of her then either eat her as well or feed her to someone like Emma.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tomfoolery » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:49 am

EnderTG wrote:I do find it strange Alice is so popular. I personally just want to eat all her cronies in front of her then either eat her as well or feed her to someone like Emma.

It's pretty fun being a constant and very vocal reminder of her failings. Living proof she's not all she brags to be. But! We can play on her arrogance to trick her into trying ensure she's the one to get us, no one else! And then, when she gets attached...we can friend the hell out of her. Yihh. Although since Betty got a taste as well, I'm just waiting for Cassidy to ask politely if it's her turn to take a crack at us now. She seems straightforward enough to just ask
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delta0 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:17 pm

If I might suggest somethings, the addition of new game play mechanics and states. The game is interesting enough but It too easy to get locked into a linear path of progression for instance, on the Monday if you choose to leave the folder and choose to head to the dorm after class you have to run into to Zoey, Were you can either choose to leave or save Emma which I think is good but I feel the player doesn't have enough dialogue options to deescalate the situation for instance the player I think should at least be able to attempt to convince Zoey to let Emma free either through intimidation, reason, charm or brute force for example of course which is most effective should be determined by the difficulty of the encounter, which gets me to my next point concerning the encounters of Zoey, Maeve, and Alice respectively clearly Zoey and Maeve should have a much higher encounter difficulty than Alice you don't be able to digest Alice but I feel like you should be able to eat her and as the game progresses she get more and more difficult to handle assuming the player wants to make her their rival. My next thing is the lack of character customization, having the multiple background options Family history, School history, personality, and reasons for attending, mix matching them as the players pleases, Also the backgrounds should effect the players Starting States, maybe your character was apart of a vore gang and became very skilled at vore and is now attending the university to become a better person or a shy girl that got eaten a lot and as a consequence became really good at escaping stomachs and is now attending the university to become the ultimate predator, I think having background choices will help with characterization.

P.S If I was not particularly clear I apologize. when I meant the addition of new mechanics and states I mean have an intimidation, charm, and reputation, Also being able to develop unique relationships with NPC such as Alice can be a rival and Emma can be lover but just because NPC is a rival doesn't mean they have to hate or dislike you for example Kayla and the player can have a healthy rivalry were they try to out do the other at the gym.

P.P.S these are all just suggestion it an engaging game and you should do what you're able to do.
Delta0
New to the forum

Postby ArchLinux » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:05 pm

a good way to finish the game will be with alternatives finales.
1.apex predator: eat girls and do some exircise to make the girls that you eat not affect your figure.
2.glutton: eat so many girl and get so fat.
3.vegetarian: dont eat annyone in the game
4.heroine. save every girl that you can
5.antihero: just eat the girls that deserve it.
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby daeway » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:44 pm

linuxnero wrote:a good way to finish the game will be with alternatives finales.
1.apex predator: eat girls and do some exircise to make the girls that you eat not affect your figure.

That does sound pretty cool, although I am not sure it's even possible to make it to graduation (the character we play as is considerably low on the predator pecking order).
daeway
Participator

Postby TallTummyTales » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:14 pm

Delta0 wrote:If I might suggest somethings, the addition of new game play mechanics and states. The game is interesting enough but It too easy to get locked into a linear path of progression for instance, on the Monday if you choose to leave the folder and choose to head to the dorm after class you have to run into to Zoey, Were you can either choose to leave or save Emma which I think is good but I feel the player doesn't have enough dialogue options to deescalate the situation for instance the player I think should at least be able to attempt to convince Zoey to let Emma free either through intimidation, reason, charm or brute force for example of course which is most effective should be determined by the difficulty of the encounter, which gets me to my next point concerning the encounters of Zoey, Maeve, and Alice respectively clearly Zoey and Maeve should have a much higher encounter difficulty than Alice you don't be able to digest Alice but I feel like you should be able to eat her and as the game progresses she get more and more difficult to handle assuming the player wants to make her their rival. My next thing is the lack of character customization, having the multiple background options Family history, School history, personality, and reasons for attending, mix matching them as the players pleases, Also the backgrounds should effect the players Starting States, maybe your character was apart of a vore gang and became very skilled at vore and is now attending the university to become a better person or a shy girl that got eaten a lot and as a consequence became really good at escaping stomachs and is now attending the university to become the ultimate predator, I think having background choices will help with characterization.

P.S If I was not particularly clear I apologize. when I meant the addition of new mechanics and states I mean have an intimidation, charm, and reputation, Also being able to develop unique relationships with NPC such as Alice can be a rival and Emma can be lover but just because NPC is a rival doesn't mean they have to hate or dislike you for example Kayla and the player can have a healthy rivalry were they try to out do the other at the gym.

P.P.S these are all just suggestion it an engaging game and you should do what you're able to do.

I. Don’t think you understand just how much work you’re asking the writers to do here. That would add an unbelievable workload just going forward, not even considering how much would need to be retroactively added to all the previous days.
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArchLinux » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:44 pm

daeway wrote:
linuxnero wrote:a good way to finish the game will be with alternatives finales.

That does sound pretty cool, although I am not sure it's even possible to make it to graduation (the character we play as is considerably low on the predator pecking order).

i am just refering in the end of the game not necesary in gradation
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby zinx43267 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:18 am

Would dating Leah also become an option?
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby Simplespectator » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:46 am

zinx43267 wrote:Would dating Leah also become an option?

Yeah, that was confirmed. Leah, Sam, Emma and Alice I believe.

Also, SARAH/ALESHA HAS 3 VOTES AND CHARLOTTE HAS 5!?! I DON’T CHECK FOR A MONTH AND THE WORLD GOES MAD! WHO DID IT? STEP FOWARD AND THE PEOPLES SLIGHT DISAPPOINTMENT IN YOUR CHOICES WILL STING LESS. REPENT! (This is a joke.)
Simplespectator
New to the forum

Postby Thatdude8 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:55 pm

Just played this game all last night and a good while into the morning. Amazing stuff! Really like the characters and scenes, and even all the little details like how each time you hunt its a special and specific character. (Alex was amazing! An absolute tragedy I could only eat her once!)

Not to mention all the tiny details as you go through the game. Like how people react if you have recently eaten or not, or how on one playthrough I focused on eating all the people I could and got a discerning comment from Emma before I went to the cooking club! You’ve really done a fantastic job here.

My only singular complaint is a lack of tutorial for how eating/escaping works. I’ve slowly put together bits and pieces, and the focus on immersion is sublime! But I really dont have much of a clue how to play my cards, which sucks cause I can tell that you have put a ton of effort into making a strategic and well thought out system. I’m just too dumb to realize how it works.

TLDR: 10/10 game, I cry everytime I eat Alex knowing I cannot eat her a second time.
Thatdude8
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game