Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Softkitty » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:52 pm

mojokingbee1 wrote:
Wolfsage wrote:
mojokingbee1 wrote:In the "Chip 'n' Dale: Park Life" episode: "Egg Baby", The two chipmunks raise a baby snake... which eats them both.

Link?

https://kimcartoon.li/Cartoon/Chip-n-Da ... ?id=102557 (13:15)

This is the type of cute vorish stuff that makes me giggle. Nice find!
Softkitty
Been posting for a bit

Postby zikade » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:03 pm

In volume 2 of the light novel series Shokei Shoujo, an immortal girl is fed to a giant fish monster in an attempt to kill her. It's not terribly descriptive, and the girl just reincarnates back on the boat. There's a manga adaptation as well, but it'll be a while before it catches up to that point.
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby x9comega » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:00 am

I cannot remember the name of this manga, but there's a manga where an elf girl is offered as a sacrifice to a monster....buuuuuut he doesn't like the way she tastes so she constatly has to prepare herself in new ways to try and get him to eat her. That's the entire premise.
ImageImage

time for shameless self promotion! CHeck out my gallery here! http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/x9comega
x9comega
Participator

Postby typemoon » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:57 am

x9comega wrote:I cannot remember the name of this manga, but there's a manga where an elf girl is offered as a sacrifice to a monster....buuuuuut he doesn't like the way she tastes so she constatly has to prepare herself in new ways to try and get him to eat her. That's the entire premise.

dokunie cooking
typemoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby PINGASsien » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:02 pm

Can I talk about the all hail king julien series ? I watch almost all of the episodes and there's a lot of vore and stuffing scenes in that kids show... That's kinda weird and strange... It's like there are some voraphiles in dreamworks studios.
I'm a huge PIGASsien, I'm a PINGASpeaker, but I hate PINGASvore. PINGAS must be used only to make the girls' bellies BIG, full of PINGAS juice.
PINGASsien
New to the forum

Postby Omb74 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:04 am

PINGASsien wrote:Can I talk about the all hail king julien series ? I watch almost all of the episodes and there's a lot of vore and stuffing scenes in that kids show... That's kinda weird and strange... It's like there are some voraphiles in dreamworks studios.

Well, if I'm being honest, the vore in All Hail King Julien isn't that weird compared to everything else in that show. (See Mort and his ability to devour the souls of his multi-dimensional copies.)
But now that you mention it, I remember seeing a lot of vore in the New Mr. Peabody and Sherman Show that Dreamworks made. I'm pretty sure there's some that I'm forgetting because I also remember the secretary eating a kitten(?) during one of the episodes.

Black Hole - Near the end, Sherman eats everyone when they accidentally create a black hole.
Scrambled Eggs - A dinosaur eats the Waybacc before the second break and the cameraman when the breaks over.
Taj Mahal - Sweet Tune gets eaten by a crocodile near the end.
Sherman From A to Zzzz - A skeletal dinosaur tries to eat a kid from the audience repeatably after the second time travel interlude.
Magic Hiccups & Gaius Maecenas (Yep, twice in one episode) - Gaius Maecenas eats a roman gladiator... because he was covered in hummus and during the end credits, the janitor gets eaten by a giant winged eyeball.
Mansa Musa - The duo literally walks into the mouth of a lion five seconds into this time-traveling story starts.
Peabody's Delivery - A giant mother koala eats the history guest that brought it to the show and the performing band after they finish their song.

The show also draws attention to Mr. Peabody's mouth on multiple occasions and several of the time travel stories tease the characters getting eaten or cooked by something, like Odin in the Lief Erikson story.
getvid.jpg
Sherman: We're inside a lion, aren't we?
Peabody: It would appear so. Both: Hmmm...
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby truck » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:05 am

with over 500 pages dating back to 2006, this may have been discussed but the lego harry potter years 1-4 video game has a lot of vore in it. mostly from students in peril. for example in the very beginning of the game in the Gryffindor dormitory, you can see a couch or seat moving. smack this and you will see a student being burped up with a burping sound if you have your volume turned up a little. this happens a lot in this game where most are where a character is being released after being eaten, some of it is where a character gets grabbed and eaten.

the LEGO series of video games all seem to have at least 1 vore scene in them.
truck
Participator

Postby nap25 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:13 am

Bit of a small spoiler for the latest Marvel What If? Series...

There's a quick bit of micro/macro vore when a shrunken Wasp flies into a zombified Sharon Carter's mouth. She regrows, exploding Sharon.
nap25
New to the forum

Postby sharky » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:52 am

I was unable to find this screen shot in Peabody, do you have a time frame ?

like Odin in the Lief Erikson story.
sharky
Participator

Postby truck » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:57 pm

sharky wrote:I was unable to find this screen shot in Peabody, do you have a time frame ?

like Odin in the Lief Erikson story.

around the 4:00 mark here. https://www.thewatchcartoononline.tv/th ... mansa-musa
truck
Participator

Postby PINGASsien » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:07 pm

Omb74 wrote:
PINGASsien wrote:Can I talk about the all hail king julien series ? I watch almost all of the episodes and there's a lot of vore and stuffing scenes in that kids show... That's kinda weird and strange... It's like there are some voraphiles in dreamworks studios.

Well, if I'm being honest, the vore in All Hail King Julien isn't that weird compared to everything else in that show. (See Mort and his ability to devour the souls of his multi-dimensional copies.)
But now that you mention it, I remember seeing a lot of vore in the New Mr. Peabody and Sherman Show that Dreamworks made. I'm pretty sure there's some that I'm forgetting because I also remember the secretary eating a kitten(?) during one of the episodes.

Black Hole - Near the end, Sherman eats everyone when they accidentally create a black hole.
Scrambled Eggs - A dinosaur eats the Waybacc before the second break and the cameraman when the breaks over.
Taj Mahal - Sweet Tune gets eaten by a crocodile near the end.
Sherman From A to Zzzz - A skeletal dinosaur tries to eat a kid from the audience repeatably after the second time travel interlude.
Magic Hiccups & Gaius Maecenas (Yep, twice in one episode) - Gaius Maecenas eats a roman gladiator... because he was covered in hummus and during the end credits, the janitor gets eaten by a giant winged eyeball.
Mansa Musa - The duo literally walks into the mouth of a lion five seconds into this time-traveling story starts.
Peabody's Delivery - A giant mother koala eats the history guest that brought it to the show and the performing band after they finish their song.

The show also draws attention to Mr. Peabody's mouth on multiple occasions and several of the time travel stories tease the characters getting eaten or cooked by something, like Odin in the Lief Erikson story.
getvid.jpg

Very interesting. You remind me the teen titans go (why that serie is not gone today) episode when starfire tried to swallow whole a cat, like Alf. Two series of dreamworks with vore in it... It's doubtful. Thanks for your answer.
I'm a huge PIGASsien, I'm a PINGASpeaker, but I hate PINGASvore. PINGAS must be used only to make the girls' bellies BIG, full of PINGAS juice.
PINGASsien
New to the forum

Postby ClarAya » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:35 am

https://rawkuma.com/mato-seihei-no-slave-chapter-68/
So they decided to not follow up on the previous chapter and instead gave us a beach episode lol
ClarAya
Participator

Postby sharky » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:43 pm

Toy vore, this is a cool review on the New Jurassic World Indominus Rex Destroy 'N Devour Dino toy. The narrator was pretty funny during this review, It has some human figure vore in it, as this toy does have the ability to swallow items

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZJlMsvKgFk
sharky
Participator

Postby JustCurious1123 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:52 pm

sharky wrote:Toy vore, this is a cool review on the New Jurassic World Indominus Rex Destroy 'N Devour Dino toy. The narrator was pretty funny during this review, It has some human figure vore in it, as this toy does have the ability to swallow items

That was quite amusing to watch.
JustCurious1123
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharky » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:46 pm

ya i got a laugh... or two. I laughed so hard, a surfer came out my nose
sharky
Participator

Postby acex007 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:39 pm

Found in Walmart $5 bin not my cup of tea but figured some may dig this.
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:58 pm

sharky wrote:Toy vore, this is a cool review on the New Jurassic World Indominus Rex Destroy 'N Devour Dino toy. The narrator was pretty funny during this review, It has some human figure vore in it, as this toy does have the ability to swallow items

Hmm..... Dinosaurs are not much my thing.... But if we're talking about toys, I personally prefer cute, toy sharks (the lego sharks being 1 of the many). The video there though, the review person just made them seem aggressive. Never saw the movies/shows wherever it was from, so I'm not sure how accurate that acting was. But at least he shows you how deep that throat was. Good to know you could potentially fit mini figures down in there. :lol: :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:38 am

In Magic the gathering there's a card called Mythos of Nethroi. The art and flavor text are very vorish: https://scryfall.com/card/iko/97/mythos-of-nethroi
Kitsouille
???

Postby KR75 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:12 pm

There is ?/FF vore in the latest episode (11) of 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru 2nd Season.

Scene starts at 7:09

https://www26.gogoanimes.tv/100-man-no- ... episode-11
KR75
Somewhat familiar

Postby typemoon » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:20 am

https://rawkuma.com/kouga-san-no-kamiguse-chapter-1/ manga about a girl who loves to bite things it has pretty good scenes
typemoon
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion