Devourment Refactor Poll

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

How do you use Devourment's body scaling system?

I don't use it at all
7%
I use belly scaling, but no locational scaling and no struggle bumps.
1%
I use locational body scaling, but no struggle bumps
4%
I use belly scaling and struggle bumps, but no locational scaling
21%
I use locational scaling and struggle bumps
67%

Total votes : 324

Devourment Refactor Poll

Postby markdf » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:06 pm

Just trying to get a sense of whether anyone is use Devourment WITHOUT the struggle bumps or WITHOUT locational scaling.

To be clear:

Locational scaling is when the belly, butt, breasts, or scrotums of predators can get scaled, instead of JUST the belly.
Struggle bumps are the animated lumps that appear and disappear on the belly when prey are struggling.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Devourment Refactor Poll

Postby Voreakin » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:34 pm

All of the above of course. Damn good stuff
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby WalkerN543 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:50 pm

All the above
WalkerN543
New to the forum

Postby runeguden » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:59 pm

I wish the mod had a tutorial on weight gain and such
runeguden
Participator

Postby supremeovergourd » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:03 pm

I don't use Locational Scaling but I do play with Struggle Bumps.
supremeovergourd
New to the forum

Postby markdf » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:09 pm

runeguden wrote:I wish the mod had a tutorial on weight gain and such

I thought it was pretty self-explanatory. What do you need to know?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:36 am

I use them both, though I've never really had much luck getting some of the locational morphs to function. I tend to disable the breast vores since they don't show any visible bulges and I'm not sure if I'm just not using Bodyslide right, if it doesn't show through clothing (odd since butt growth does) or if it's an oddity with the argonian global race mod I use.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby LunarShield » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:34 pm

I don't know if i use the body scaling. I use Yiffy Age of Skyrim and as a result most of the vore options do not provide any form of bulge. I only get a texture from Anal, Unbirth, and Anal Vore which give me the struggling belly texture. I assume this is just because making textures compatible with YA and the Cerinian Race may take too long (idk as i am not a modder) But i still figured i would point it out

I would also like to point out that for some reason the Devourment Refractor Perk Menus are not working despite having all of the requirement.
LunarShield
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:31 am

I'd like to use them, but I seem to be a big dumdum when it comes to getting them to work. They have never worked for me unfortunately. I'm not even able to build bodies for the belly in bodyslide, despite spending literal hours looking at tutorials and following the guide made by Macross. The fact that I'm not interested in playing as a female character and use the SAM body seem to complicate things even further because most things you can find about bodyslide is female-centric. :silly: And tho it's the same in principle, there a still slight differences and I just get confused so easily.
I've kinda given up actually, cause every time I tried, it somehow fucked up everything immensely. Mostly missing genitals, but also other issues. I've had to prematurely retire several characters, even reinstal all of skyrim at a point. Or one time I tried to build them and ended up with 2 bellies at the same time; morph and equip. But only when the character was naked. Disabling the equipbelly in the mcm removed it succesfully, but when I had (even topless) armor/clothes on, nothing showed unless I enabled the equipbelly. So i tried playing like that for a while (no belly except when naked), but later down the road something else went wrong again. :(
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheNewDogz » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:44 pm

I like both, thiccness and a struggle gut has always been my go-to, tho i always wished some of the locational morphs actually stuck instead of shrinking back down to the original morph. would like to see it retain a little more, but dont get me wrong the current weight gain is still hot, but it never made sense why it went from zero to hero and then down to barely above zero
TheNewDogz
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:31 pm

why are you necro'ing a topic from last year?...
Firon
---

Return to Vore game