Anybody else want vore of Basil of Baker street?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anybody else want vore of Basil of Baker street?

Postby Idontoweyouanything » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:33 pm

I am wondering if there's anyone else like me who want to be gobbled up by that sexy mouse pred~ I have had an obsession with him ever since I watched the great mouse detective many years ago. Most people probably wouldn't think about him when it comes to vore but to me his intelligence, dashing looks, voice, and ability to possibly build a shrinking device just scream perfect pred to me. I was wondering if anyone else feels this way...if you also think so than I would love to know your fantasies involving him, specifically with him as a pred and I might share mine as well~ :D :gulp:
Idontoweyouanything
Been posting for a bit

Re: Anybody else want vore of Basil of Baker street?

Postby Tassie » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:13 pm

I remember the cat eating someone. I don't remember how or when I saw it, but it made me feel something and I started playing old games like Pacman with a new interest and imagining things like, what if Barney and Bop were secretly eating kids. I know I'm a horrible person for thinking that.

I found a video of that old scene now and while it isn't so magical, or even that well animated, really, but back then it was all fresh and new, exciting and confusing.

Last bumped by Idontoweyouanything on Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:13 pm.
Tassie
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion