Horror Hunger that progressively builds overtime

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Horror Hunger that progressively builds overtime

Postby Ixtili » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:18 pm

Pred has frequent contact with Prey and overtime their hunger for the prey builds. Kinda like the Edgar Allan Poe story but instead of unbidden hate and murder it's unbidden hunger and Vore and if you like the same sort of preds as me it's probably also motivated by romance or lust or possessiveness.

But I digress, a pred slowly loses themselves to their hunger for a specific individual. This is a pretty great set up. But much like the story I referenced, it's very much about a mad protagonist, which can be difficult to get into the headspace of.

Personally I actually enjoy pairing this with what I consider "The Spider and The Fly" set up named after the poem. Where a Spider lures a Fly up to their Parlour with honeyed words and it's implied the Fly is slowly worn down by the Spiders charisma overtime despite knowing that no one who comes up to the Parlour ever returns. In this way both sides of the coin are functionally mad. The Prey is getting progressively more unhinged the longer they stay around the Pred and the Pred is getting progressively more unhinged the longer they stay around the Prey.

A classic case of twisted romance that can only end poorly once both parties madness reaches it's peak.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Horror Hunger that progressively builds overtime

Postby rugaeton » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:13 pm

i like it, especially with the eerie, horrory-madness implications !!! <3
doesn't actually like reggaeton all that much. but does like tons of rugae.
rugaeton
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnakeEyes » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:37 pm

I love this concept, it's something that I try to capture with my own experiences. I have a series about subbing vore on my page. I know the sibling part can be a deterrence for people but it's about exactly that, my growing obsession as a pred to constantly want to eat my brother. If you'd like to talk about it more, my PM's are open
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby TimObberon » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:43 am

Yes! You put that into words quite well.
TimObberon
Been posting for a bit

Postby ScornfulStomach » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:39 pm

I've got a character whose primary function is to go like that, specially since they themself are sweet natured and kind but the hunger sort of... overwhelms them, drives them to become more monstrous until they are overcome entirely and have to devour someone, starting the cycle over again.
ScornfulStomach
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion