Project Update...

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Casey Kane - New Big Project Underway

Postby CaseyKane » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:22 am

It's finally here!

A.V. Witches - a 75 page comic where two witches engage in a magical contest where the winner eats
the loser... with her ass!

This product is extremely graphic and is therefore
SUITABLE FOR ADULTS ONLY.

It can be purchased here for just $7:
http://www.gumroad.com/caseykane

the download contains two versions of the comic:
extreme - containing internal and external scat images (75 pages)
clean - containing alternate clean internal images and omits the external scat scene (74 pages)

Both versions of the comic are produced as png and pdf files
so you can view whichever works best for you.

I keep my work cheap so that everybody can access and enjoy what I make. If you would like to support me beyond the $7 purchase price then gumroad.com will allow you to select your own price to pay. To those who are able and choose to do this, you have my gratitude and thanks.

I guess that's it. I hope you enjoy the comic.
Attachments
AV WITCHES ADVERT 02.png
Last edited by CaseyKane on Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: CASEY KANE - AV WITCHES OUT NOW!

Postby CaseyKane » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:52 am

It's finally here!

A.V. Witches - a 75 page comic where two witches engage in a magical contest where the winner eats

www.gumroad.com/caseykane

clean - containing alternate clean internal images and omits the external scat scene (74 pages)

I keep my work cheap so that everybody can access and enjoy what I make. If you would like to support me beyond the $7 purchase price then gumroad.com will allow you to select your own price to pay. To those who are able and choose to do this, you have my gratitude and thanks.

Attachments
AV WITCHES ADVERT 03.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:29 am

It's finally here!

www.gumroad.com/caseykane

Attachments
AV WITCHES ADVERT 04.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:39 am

A little off topic, but for those who like a bit of lesbian femdom I've just put out a short foot fetish comic at www.gumroad.com/caseykane ($2). Just a bit of fun really :)
Attachments
Dominance 08 - with text.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: CASEY KANE - PRICE DROP - AV WITCHES ONLY $3

Postby CaseyKane » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:30 am

AV WITCHES - 75 PAGE ANAL VORE COMIC - CLEAN AND DIRTY VERSIONS INCLUDED IN FILE - NOW ONLY $3 FROM HERE:
WWW.GUMROAD.COM/CASEYKANE
Attachments
AV WITCHES ADVERT.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby Fabibaer » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:43 pm

Is there a way to pay with paypal on your gumroad? I'd like to buy some comics but i dont have a credid card.
Fabibaer
New to the forum

Postby CaseyKane » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:29 am

Fabibaer wrote:Is there a way to pay with paypal on your gumroad? I'd like to buy some comics but i dont have a credid card.

Fabibaer, so sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I didn't see this post. In answer to your question, I believe paypal is now accepted on gumroad after some time of not being permitted.

In other news, I'm working on vore content again after some time away due to IRL stuff. I've got an introduction coded and the first animations are well underway. This will be a dungeon escape game written for RPGMV, and will be released in fully formed, self contained chapters. The first chapter should arrive in a couple of months, so - I guess - watch this space.
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: Casey Kane - New Big Project Underway

Postby CaseyKane » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:15 pm

Sneak peek of my new MC. Dungeon of Perils Chapter 1 ETA 6-8 weeks.
Attachments
TALIA PHOTOSHOOT 01.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby Fabibaer » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:25 am

CaseyKane wrote:
Fabibaer wrote:Is there a way to pay with paypal on your gumroad? I'd like to buy some comics but i dont have a credid card.

Fabibaer, so sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I didn't see this post. In answer to your question, I believe paypal is now accepted on gumroad after some time of not being permitted.

In other news, I'm working on vore content again after some time away due to IRL stuff. I've got an introduction coded and the first animations are well underway. This will be a dungeon escape game written for RPGMV, and will be released in fully formed, self contained chapters. The first chapter should arrive in a couple of months, so - I guess - watch this space.

I'm glad you're back and I am looking forward to the Game!

And about gumroad, I still cant pay with paypal so either I missed the time periode were it was possible or its something else. On gumroad itself they say that payment with paypal is possible.
I know that I bought stuff on gumroad with paypal in the past, they are still on my account, but right now, I cant use it for anything there.
Guess I'll just wait until its possible again.
Fabibaer
New to the forum

Postby CaseyKane » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:22 pm

Fabibaer, DM me here or at [email protected]. Let me know what you're after and I'll sort it for you. Prob won't be tonight - is late here - but I'll get on it asap.

General Update on game progress... Working hard on the third set of animations. These animations will complete the set for Chapter 1, BUT there's still a heap of work to go in general game dev and SE areas. Have faith and a little patience, and something will appear from me.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:33 am

Progress Update: The skeleton for chapter 1 of Dr Allbright's DUNGEON OF PERILS is put together, so theoretically it can be played through, but it's all sort of thrown together with chewing gum and sticky tape. So what I'm doing now is going over the shaky original coding and making it more stable so the damn thing doesn't crash at the drop of a hat. The dialogue is patchy all through and needs a lot of work, and I still have to put in all the sound effects and background music. But yes, the animations are all where they need to be, and I just need to plug away systematically at the scenes to get the thing finished. MAYBE before Christmas. More probably just into the New Year.
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: Casey Kane - free Snake Vore anim

Postby CaseyKane » Sun May 29, 2022 10:02 am

A pretty blonde fulfils her fantasy of being eaten by a giant snake.

Snake / Human (f) - willing

download here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9i7myjm8 ... 7.mp4/file

This was going to be part of a game I was working on. I failed at the game. But I've got some amins that can be salvaged. This is one of them.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sun May 29, 2022 11:47 am

Wow, she looked like she REALLY enjoyed herself in there. (Understatement) XD

It's a shame that it wasn't expanded further, but from what you could make, it looks awesome.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaseyKane » Sun May 29, 2022 1:16 pm

Wow, she looked like she REALLY enjoyed herself in there. (Understatement) XD

It's a shame that it wasn't expanded further, but from what you could make, it looks awesome.

Thanks. I'm itching to make some more animations - ones that are purpose made rather than ripped from a game. It's just finding time that's the issue. Anyway, glad you enjoyed it.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:49 am

My first vore piece from scratch in a while. Hope you guys like it.
Attachments
Jill Valentine, Lurker Food.PNG
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: Casey Kane - game over links available

Postby CaseyKane » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:30 am

Game footage from my abandoned project:

Clip one (sorry about the size - I created in 60 fps without realising and then the file kept corrupting when I tried to adjust the frame count): This is the intro scene from the game and includes a brief frog/toad vore scene and then has the snake willing game over ending. This is similar to the video I put out recently, but there are differences and you get to see the thought process of Talia before she offers herself to the giant snake:

https://workupload.com/file/cCpcZqtf6yj

Clip two (a more reasonable size): This shows gameplay and the game over ending for Talia versus an Orgasmaslug.
https://workupload.com/file/MZUUBZJxeYr

I'll be working on bringing out the footage from two more scenes over the next few days. There'll be a variation of the snake vore scene, and then there will be an AV scene. Just depends on when I can find the time to add the music and sound effects.

Let me know if the files download properly, and if you enjoy them too maybe! :-D
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:12 pm

CaseyKane wrote:Game footage from my abandoned project:

Clip one (sorry about the size - I created in 60 fps without realising and then the file kept corrupting when I tried to adjust the frame count): This is the intro scene from the game and includes a brief frog/toad vore scene and then has the snake willing game over ending. This is similar to the video I put out recently, but there are differences and you get to see the thought process of Talia before she offers herself to the giant snake:

https://workupload.com/file/cCpcZqtf6yj

Clip two (a more reasonable size): This shows gameplay and the game over ending for Talia versus an Orgasmaslug.
https://workupload.com/file/MZUUBZJxeYr

I'll be working on bringing out the footage from two more scenes over the next few days. There'll be a variation of the snake vore scene, and then there will be an AV scene. Just depends on when I can find the time to add the music and sound effects.

Let me know if the files download properly, and if you enjoy them too maybe! :-D

They both work properly and are both worth the watch.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaseyKane » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:07 am

They both work properly and are both worth the watch.

Thank you!
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:26 pm

https://workupload.com/file/tyHkasaAGwp

Lesbian anal vore game over link. This is the last of the game vids I'll be posting. Have to get on with other projects. Hope you enjoy :)
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: Casey Kane - Bumper Bundle out now

Postby CaseyKane » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:13 am

This huge collection of my earlier works is available here for only $7:

http://www.gumroad.com/caseykane

Take a look at what you get in truly this MASSIVE bundle:

01 - The Experiment at Site 93 - a 19 page comic where a female security guard must contain an escaped experimental creature with lust inducing powers. Monster/F. Reluctant to Willing oral vore.

02 - AV (Anal Vore) witches - a 74/75 page comic (depending on clean or extreme version - both contained) where two witches battle with lust magic and the winner anally consumes the loser. Graphic. F/F Reluctant to willing anal vore.

03 - Dominance - a 16 page comic where a young white female submits to being the foot-worshipper of a large ebony woman. It was originally intended as part of a bigger project that got cut short, but there's some nice submissive foot-loving to be enjoyed here. pdf format.

04 - Moonlight Worship - a 5 page image sequence where one woman feeds herself to another woman's ass. It's my earliest public work, so not as refined as my later projects, but fun for those who enjoy a little AV. F/F willing anal vore.

05 - The Rising Worm - a 10 page image set with or without text. Another early one. A monster hunting woman wakes from a blow to the head to find herself in the maw of a powerful wormlike creature. She can probably escape, she thinks, but... maybe she doesn't want to. Monster/F. Reluctant to willing vore.

06 - By Candlelight - a 9 page image sequence depicting an act of consensual feet-first anal vore between a petite white woman (prey) and a large ebony woman (pred). F/F willing AV.

07 - Winner Takes Loser Wrestling - a 17 page wrestling sequence (with separate written commentary file) where two women wrestle for victory, where the winner can keep the loser to do whatever she wants with. In the 17 page fight sequence there's some sexy face-sitting victory images. AND then there the 8 additional NSFW images where the winner dominates the loser at her beach home. This set of images (I believe, due to my previous DA account closure) is currently only available in this pack.

08 - Working Together - 9 variations of the same image with various women anally voring other women feet first. F/F willing anal vore.

09 - VoreTEx wrestling - a 24 page comic where the winner of a wrestling match (already concluded) gets to devour her vanquished opponent with her ass. Headfirst anal vore. You also get the plain images without text. F/F willing Anal Vore.

10 - Additional Pics - and finally I've thrown in some single image art pics. You'll get: What Ever Happened to Olivia Rose (feet first nude worm vore), The Tigress and the Lizard (pre-hard vore t-rex and human female), and photoshoot 001 which is just a picture of a pretty lady I made.

That's it. 4.6 gigs of my early vore work for just $7. C'mon, that's a bargain right?
Attachments
bumper bundle advert.png
CaseyKane
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Artists Valley