What Would You Like To See?

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

What Would You Like To See?

Postby JDandAliProductions » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:19 am

So we are always interested in getting more folks to hang out at the club and make new friends, so what sort of things would encourage you to spend time at the club and what sort of things would encourage you to recommend us to your friends?
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Re: What Would You Like To See?

Postby HollowSnack » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:43 pm

This is either a common complaint or blasphemy, no in between I think but; I feel like the club is a bit TOO big. Everyone kinda just stays around at the spawn in point with all the beanbags, meaning the rest of the space is just there and not enough noms happen. Maybe I just come in at the worst times or it's the curse of being pure prey. Some more events might help. For instance, I as a massive gaming nerd want to raise the stakes in mario party by playing with fellow vore fans.
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby homer127112 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:25 pm

I've never played Second Life before, but just recently downloaded it, and am interested in giving it a shot.

Is there anything I need to do to get started?
homer127112
New to the forum

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:44 pm

HollowSnack wrote:This is either a common complaint or blasphemy, no in between I think but; I feel like the club is a bit TOO big. Everyone kinda just stays around at the spawn in point with all the beanbags, meaning the rest of the space is just there and not enough noms happen. Maybe I just come in at the worst times or it's the curse of being pure prey. Some more events might help. For instance, I as a massive gaming nerd want to raise the stakes in mario party by playing with fellow vore fans.

That sounds like a pretty good idea, i'll hand it over to the rest of the staff and see what we can do, as for it being too big people do tend to stick to the main area but people also go down to the beach or the huts along the shore, i think you're just logging in at a bad time if i'm being completely honest.

homer127112 wrote:I've never played Second Life before, but just recently downloaded it, and am interested in giving it a shot.

Is there anything I need to do to get started?

Just make your way to the club and people there will happily help you, a lot of folks have custom avatars that they spent a lot of time and money on or that they've made themselves from scratch, there are plenty of free things you can get to make your experience more enjoyable like the free vore system made by our very own Wolf Seisenbacher, i do recommend using Firestorm which is a better viewer than the official Second Life viewer and it has RLV capability which is something a lot of people use, you'll learn more about that the longer you hang out at the club
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby homer127112 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:53 pm

I'll take a look at Firestorm. Haven't done much at all yet with SL, mainly created a character. Haven't really done much to change anything, and am still quite new to everything. Is there anything else I need to download?
homer127112
New to the forum

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:16 am

Any tutorials to help you through the tutorials? It took me so long to walk my character through the introduction that I gave up before completing.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby JDandAliProductions » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:33 am

Siuddithsi wrote:Any tutorials to help you through the tutorials? It took me so long to walk my character through the introduction that I gave up before completing.

Oh god they've added a tutorial to Second Life?
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Return to Second Life Vore Club