Vore Days Mod -GP DLC & Randomizer Disabler -Still On Hiatus

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days Mod - Date Night and Oyakodon

Postby Aries193 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:02 pm

Im wondering how do you get the Oyakodon ending everytime i try it the mother always eats sarah am i doing something wrong?
Aries193
---

Postby umakeisee » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:03 pm

bg dinigroom not found would be the problem. I'll get that fixed as soon as I can.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:05 pm

Aries193 wrote:Im wondering how do you get the Oyakodon ending everytime i try it the mother always eats sarah am i doing something wrong?

It's based on how many girls you have eaten. There's also more than one Oyakodon scene. >.0
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aries193 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:12 pm

umakeisee wrote:
Aries193 wrote:Im wondering how do you get the Oyakodon ending everytime i try it the mother always eats sarah am i doing something wrong?

It's based on how many girls you have eaten. There's also more than one Oyakodon scene. >.0

How do you get each of the scenes?
Aries193
---

Postby Aries193 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:08 pm

I know to get the Mom and Sarah Scene you have eaten enough prey on the sarah prey route. When she asks for you to eat her select the third option. On Day 6 ask if you can eat the mother then the next day if you did everything right you will eat both the Mom and Sister for dinner the next day.
Aries193
---

Postby Susuko » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:00 pm

umakeisee wrote:

How many Oyakodon endings are there?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voytsik » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:07 pm

Why can I get two endings in one game? There was an ending "Sister brides and the 'twins'", but after I saw another ending "New pleasures and renewed daughter".

I also saw the same missing picture "bg dinigroom". It was in the route, where sister invited MC to their home and he eat their mother.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:43 pm

Susuko wrote:
umakeisee wrote:

How many Oyakodon endings are there?

Here's how you get them.
Spoiler: show
Mom and Sarah: Day 6 Other: Don't eat Sarah. Instead say you have an idea. The next day, eat enough girls to convince Mom you're worth feeding. Easier if you ask to eat her after class.
Vera and Mrs. Vore: Eat enough girls on Day 7 Other and go to the teacher's office after school. Don't be discouraged if you only get Vera at first. Mrs. Vore might change her mind.
Terra and Emily Breakfast: After the movie date with Daisy, if you didn't eat Terra and had Sarah and Mom for dinner, you'll get them for breakfast.
Emily and Terra Surprise: After a game where Daisy is eaten during the double date, you will get the option to eat Terra after her mother.
Daisy and Emily Surprise: After a game where Terra is eaten during the double date, you will get the option to eat Daisy after her mother.
Apology Meal: During the double date, if you play a no risk game, mess with Terra, then ask to eat her mom, you will end up on the apology route. If you properly apologize, you'll eat their mother and get to choose what to do with the sisters. Play your cards right, and you can eat all three.
Terra and Daisy Surprise: After deciding to date both girls, you get Emily as a surprise meal. You can also make the two sisters you food if you want.
If there are any other, I am sorry for missing them. I realized there were a lot if you included subsequent consumption, instead of just pair meals.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:45 pm

Voytsik wrote:Why can I get two endings in one game? There was an ending "Sister brides and the 'twins'", but after I saw another ending "New pleasures and renewed daughter".

I also saw the same missing picture "bg dinigroom". It was in the route, where sister invited MC to their home and he eat their mother.

I forgot to add a link to the end credits, so it just went to the subsequent event. I released a patch that will fix that and the bg dinigroom, which was in three separate spots.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voytsik » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:14 am

There was another error '"Hey, [plyaer_name]" KeyError: u"plyaer_name"' in the sister's house, when mc and sisters went to Emily's belly.

And other broken ending "All the wrong answers" after which game doesn't finish.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby homer127112 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:40 am

I can't seem to get any Oyakodon ending other than Mom eating Sarah, no matter how many people I eat, what am I doing wrong?
homer127112
New to the forum

Postby Voytsik » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:45 am

homer127112 wrote:I can't seem to get any Oyakodon ending other than Mom eating Sarah, no matter how many people I eat, what am I doing wrong?

I found at least three Oyakodon scenes
Spoiler: show
(mom and sister, principal and her daughter, and Emily and her daughters (this scene has another variation))
. To get them you need to be on prey route and don't eat anyone till the 5th day. After that you need to make Daisy you girlfriend and after that you can see many new scenes. The last Oyakodon scene is somewhat tricky to get, but two other you can easily find
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:17 pm

An in-depth guide might help for sure because I think I'm flat-out confused.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby umakeisee » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:15 am

Looks like I released a bit of a train wreck. I'm sorry for all the problems. I'm gonna keep releasing patches to fix things up.

I can try releasing an in depth guide in a few days, but for now my only advice is going into Day 7 with four girls eaten. That's as many as you can have without ending up on the pred route. Trying to go in with fewer will make it a lot harder to get some of the girls eaten requirements.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby genericaccount » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:34 am

So, do you need to be on the neutral route? That explains why the mom/sister didn't work. I suppose the date for daisy also requires the neutral route? It didn't offer that, simply said I needed to wait for the update
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby genericaccount » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:39 am

Also, why do you have it gated behind the neutral route? Like you can still suggest the mom/sister to the sister on the pred route, and I think either the offer shouldn't be makable, or it should be redeemable. And if the mom chooses to feed you due to you proving yourself a pred, she should be more eager to feed you on a pred route.
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:54 am

Having the option to try for Oyakodon on Pred route was an oversight, so just ignore it for now. I plan to add it later, but this just started with Oyakodon and quickly became a total rework of Day 7 Neutral. I will remove the option next patch.

I will also add a disclaimer that the new version only adds Day 7 stuff to the Neutral route and a few scenes in the Prey route.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:01 am

genericaccount wrote:And if the mom chooses to feed you due to you proving yourself a pred, she should be more eager to feed you on a pred route.

The requirements for Oyakodon and Mom feeding you are already the same, girls eaten, so that goes without saying. :lol:
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore21b » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:01 pm

i sometimes get two endings after dating the sisters daisy and terra
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:47 am

vore21b wrote:i sometimes get two endings after dating the sisters daisy and terra

1. With which endings?
2. Have you downloaded the newest patch?
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game