General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby zabpan » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:04 am

HentaiMaster90000 wrote:The second one is a story that used to be here on ekas. It was about a boy babysitting his little brother with his friend. When his friend asks him where his brother came from, he just explains that he isn't sure, just that his mom had a big belly and then his brother came out. The friend decides to try being "pregnant" and swallows the baby. I vaguely remember her also swallowing the boy at the end, although i'm not sure if that actually happened.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/424268
zabpan
New to the forum

Postby Georgio » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:50 pm

Looking for semi-short comic following a small group of girls who find a tiny snake. One of the girls lets the snake eat her feet for shits and giggles and the three of them laugh about it, saying stuff like ”go snake, go!” of course, until the snake reaches her chest, at which point the unwilling prey asks her friends for help. They run away, leaving her to be eaten by the tiny snake.

I saw it in a video, but I’m sure it exists in other forms as well. Any answers would be hugely appreciated!
Georgio
New to the forum

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:22 am

TwiLes wrote:
HentaiMaster90000 wrote:The second one is a story that used to be here on ekas. It was about a boy babysitting his little brother with his friend. When his friend asks him where his brother came from, he just explains that he isn't sure, just that his mom had a big belly and then his brother came out. The friend decides to try being "pregnant" and swallows the baby. I vaguely remember her also swallowing the boy at the end, although i'm not sure if that actually happened.

I noticed that a lot of stories don't show up in tag searches. Is there any way to make them appear?
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elpie » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:56 am

HentaiMaster90000 wrote:
TwiLes wrote:

I noticed that a lot of stories don't show up in tag searches. Is there any way to make them appear?

i doubt it--it's kinda just on whoever submitted them for not adding the relevant tags, or sometimes they do but they do it "wrong" and it's not actually a relevant term (i saw one not too long ago under "recent submissions" or whatever it was which had some rather descriptive tags, but basically every one of them was written as alloneword so i doubt it got alot of traffic because of that)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:04 pm

LowProfile wrote:
TwiLes wrote:

i doubt it--it's kinda just on whoever submitted them for not adding the relevant tags, or sometimes they do but they do it "wrong" and it's not actually a relevant term (i saw one not too long ago under "recent submissions" or whatever it was which had some rather descriptive tags, but basically every one of them was written as alloneword so i doubt it got alot of traffic because of that)

No I mean that they literally don't show up. For example this linked story has the correct tags, but if you click on them you can't find it there.
I thought it was because of the underage ban from a while ago, but there are other stories that also feature underage characters and you can find them no problem
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elpie » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:09 pm

HentaiMaster90000 wrote:No I mean that they literally don't show up. For example this linked story has the correct tags, but if you click on them you can't find it there.
I thought it was because of the underage ban from a while ago, but there are other stories that also feature underage characters and you can find them no problem

ah. i think in at least some of those cases it's because the owner has just decided to make them non-visible for whatever reason; i've encountered that a couple times myself, but i can't remember any of their titles or who made them. unless you want to try reaching out to them either here or via email, there's probably not alot you can do about that. it's unfortunate, but them's the breaks.
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vstar66 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:12 pm

Does anyone have vmnunlimteds old giantess vore vids
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby Robotdocter » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:28 pm

havent been able to find it by searching, but ive been looking for a story about this guy's mom who goes to confront her son's bully, but ends up having sex with and then ends up being eaten by him, i think it might've also been a part of a 2 story series?
i'd greatly appreciate if anyone could find it :)
I will always respond to PMs ASAP, im sorry for any wait that happens.

Also no i do not RP, please dont ask, especially as a first message to me.
Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tunknownusert » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:25 pm

Hey, looking for a comic I saw awhile back here. It was some kind of gremlin (hell maybe it was a slime lol, just wasn't human is all I can recall) or something that lived under the girls bed I think and digested 2 girls I think and all that remained were their panties that I think it noted were kept as trophies or something. Well it was 1 girl at a time. The second girl I think enters the room and just finds the girls panties as that is all that remains, at that point she is devoured as well. Both were younger female prey as well I believe. Think the pred was male but might be mistaken in that regard. Any help finding these would be appreciated.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kaithiel » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:04 pm

So i'm looking for a story, including Willing Prey, and a Monster Pred. the specifics are its a story of a girl living in a world where vore is commonplace and being eaten by giant monsters/animals is pleasurable to the women being eaten, the fic following a specific woman as she goes about her normal day-to-day life, living exclusively to be eaten, doing everything she can to increase her 'meat quality' and even haveing herself be graded, but no matter what she does she cant manage to achieve a truly perfect Meat Grade score, and she believes this to be a failure on her part, and that nothing will want to eat her because she isnt perfect. then one day at her job, i forget the specific type of beast it was, i THINK it was a slug or something similar but that part is hazy, falls out from one of the air vents in her office space, and swallows her up, her becoming elated such a monster would eat her even with her rating being less-then-perfect
Kaithiel
New to the forum

Postby lutro » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:41 pm

HentaiMaster90000 wrote:No I mean that they literally don't show up. For example this linked story has the correct tags, but if you click on them you can't find it there.

From what I can tell, if a work is tagged with "Underage", then it is flat-out never returned in site searches, tag searches, etc. Here's a sample search. Note it returns 0 results. Authors cannot hide works from searches themselves. You can set visibility to "Everyone", "Registered Users" (i.e. you have to be logged in to see it), and "Private" (only visible to the author).
lutro
Been posting for a bit

Postby Antlooksatthings » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:08 pm

Hey, I need help trying to find a story.

The story starts with a women in a outpost in a jungle, then the people are captured by a tribe of women with big bellies (pregnancy and food), then the woman is locked in a hit while the tribal women increase the penis size of the males of the outpost for sex. Then the woman is brought the leader of the tribe- a giant women, then the leader unbirths the women.

That's all I can ruffly remember, I've been trying to find it for the last few days.Any help is appreciated because i checked all tribal tags and couldn't find it.
Antlooksatthings
New to the forum

Postby JMTFS » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:57 am

R_U_Snacksize wrote:Diet is also called Kazuo Umezu's Horror Theater: Ambrosia I believe. Can't find the movie online so far.

Does anyone know where to find this?
JMTFS
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:08 am

JMTFS wrote:
R_U_Snacksize wrote:Diet is also called Kazuo Umezu's Horror Theater: Ambrosia I believe. Can't find the movie online so far.

I now own it on DVD. I’ll see if there’s a way for me to upload it to Google Drive. Unless other people have other suggestions.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:56 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:
JMTFS wrote:

I now own it on DVD. I’ll see if there’s a way for me to upload it to Google Drive. Unless other people have other suggestions.

Where did you get it on DVD? Google drive works for most I believe.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:09 pm

R_U_Snacksize wrote:Where did you get it on DVD? Google drive works for most I believe.

Amazon.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby CooraIthirid » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:15 am

Does anyone have that comic where Eliza thornberry eats a boy? I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore.
CooraIthirid
Participator

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:48 am

Anyone got that mindlessconsumption comic of Reggie Rocket?
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:15 am

Coora Ithirid wrote:Does anyone have that comic where Eliza thornberry eats a boy? I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore.

I have 2 pages of it, I believe that is all of it.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CooraIthirid » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:17 am

Can I see, please?
CooraIthirid
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion