Kink/UB Artist Open for Commissions

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Kink/UB Artist Open for Commissions

Postby SoulDarknight » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:53 pm

Hello all!
Been a long time since I was a part of this community because over time my interest in vore has. . . faded. On the other hand, I have developed a taste for UB! For that reason, I am here to advertise my services, as I have an unusual lack of victims currently! >:3

Im not sure I'll be active enough here to make a gallery, so instead I'll direct you all to my Furaffinity page here: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/souldarknight/

You'll need to have an account to see the majority of the works on the account. But fear not, I will provide examples of my work here for those of you who would rather not sign up. The vast majority of my artwork focuses on Unbirth and pregnancy, though I am perfectly capable of general vore art - preferably oral, although cockvore and anal vore (or other alternative feeding methods) will catch a higher price. Hard, Soft, Digestion; whatever strikes your fancy.

I will NOT draw:
Scat/disposal
Flatulence
Watersports
Vomit
Cub/Loli/Shota/Underage anything
Diapers and Infantilism
Incest of any kind

With that out of the way, I am looking to fill five slots, maybe more!
Full color illustrations like the ones above start at 60$, although additional characters and background elements will add to the price.
For monochrome illustrations (like the one above) start at 45$
I am not currently offering lineart or comic page commissions at this time

Thank you for reading! If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask :D
Attachments
Untitled_Artwork 96.jpg
Bendy 8.jpg
Retoma_Two 8.jpg
Claudia_Commish 5.jpg
Last edited by SoulDarknight on Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoulDarknight
Been posting for a bit

Re: Kink/UB Artist Open for Commissions

Postby SoulDarknight » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:02 pm

Maybe I should make a gallery, I keep getting broken links!
SoulDarknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby soline » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:50 pm

I'd very much recommend getting a gallery here to showcase your work, it'll help drive interest if nothing else, even if you're not that active!

As far as uploading images go, I think you're trying to embed them in the post? If you instead go to the full 'post reply' page (instead of quick-reply) theres a tab just under the textbox called 'upload attachments', anything you upload that way should appear properly.
soline
---

Postby SoulDarknight » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:57 am

Thank you! I'll try that.
SoulDarknight
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley