Unwilling Full Tour but the Pred is the Unwilling

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Unwilling Full Tour but the Pred is the Unwilling

Postby HungryNacho » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:54 pm

I was just thinking about this, often times the prey is unwilling in a full tour, and reasonably so I mean it's awkward to be essentially pooped out, but what about the pred who's involved in it? I mean it can be just as awkward if they poop someone out especially if a full tour wasn't their intent, to begin with. I know one sort of example of this that was somewhat close to full tour but not is in Ice Age collision course a Dakotaraptor named Gavin swallows the Grandma Sloth having the intent of eating her but Granny goes through his digestive system and says she can still see the light, Gavin realizing where she covers his lower area and screams and looks embarrassed, so he spits her out. I don't why but I think it's even funnier if the pred is unwilling in full tour scenarios. All though I was just giving that as an example, I think any scenario with an unwilling pred would be interesting. I don't know if anyone has typed about this scenario before but I thought I'd write it down to see what people think.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Re: Unwilling Full Tour but the Pred is the Unwilling

Postby DarkLink99 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:52 am

I saw comic that was similar to this on e6 although it was reverse full tour, but ever since then I've loved the idea.
Here's a link to the comic: https://e621.net/pools/7237
DarkLink99
New to the forum

Postby Suredo » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:47 am

Love this concept, wish there was more content of the prey being in control in general.
Suredo
New to the forum

Postby Xenophage17 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:47 am

It certainly is a fun inversion of the expected tropes. Especially if the pred is shy or clueless and needs it spelled out. Could also sort of relate to someone being nervous about passing gas in a relationship and overcoming the hurdles. If you wanted to push it really far you could even have an agressive vore loving character who pressures their devourer into going the whole way.
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dyrsig » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:26 pm

I love this and I'm sad that it's so rare! Another one is this scene in Flubber where the flubber goes all the way through the villain's digestive system, one of my favourite scenarios I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZhqwMmIBDY
Dyrsig
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xenophage17 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:06 pm

It gives the prey a rare sense of power when generally in any vore or size change scenario the big pred is dominant by deafult.
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Postby Artca9 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:07 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/709657
Did oral vore of that a while ago. Unwilling pred is supper fun.

Hopefully I find a good place in my comic to do unwilling pred willing prey FULL TOUR next time -u-
Artca9
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion