[Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6

Postby Xentinova » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:09 am

Two bugs to report.

After getting eaten by Hannah on Day 1, even though I selected the option to wear normal clothes, my appearance was that of the uniform

Sam's stomach view was visible the entirety of day one
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby ikerlux » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:26 am

Hi everyone, this game looks absolutely amazing, but I dunno how to play it (lmao). Is there any way whatsoever to play this game on a macbook? because I really really really wanna play it and I don't have access to a PC >.<
ikerlux
New to the forum

Postby Anunnaki » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:04 am

In the coming year, my writing time will be split between two games: the detective story Internal Affairs, which I've already posted about, and the new science fiction story Desperate Measures.

dmlogo.png

The year is 2277.
Earth is a distant memory.
The only hope of the human species is the ark ship HSS
Orchid.
Its mission? To serve as a home for generation after generation of colonists on a thousand-year voyage to the nearest habitable exoplanet.
Partway through their journey, system failures and social disruptions have led to the complete breakdown of government.
Torn by a civil war between a charismatic demagogue who claims to be the reincarnation of Saint Miluina, and a military commander with an iron fist, the average citizen must do whatever she can to survive.
Even if it means making some other poor colonist into dinner...

protagonist.png

In Desperate Measures, you'll take on the role of a distant descendant of your MVA character, a colonist aboard a failing generation ship. As hydroponics decks break down one after another, the food supply dwindles to the point where humanity's last survivors must consider the unthinkable: returning to the voracious ways of their ancestors. Will you gleefully indulge in gluttony, or try to only pick on prey who deserve it? You may even come to play a crucial role in the ship's civil war between an apocalyptic cult and a military dictatorship, and in doing so determine the fate of humanity.

Desperate Measures, like Internal Affairs, will be available in both VN and browser versions.

zinx43267 wrote:will multi-prey for the player ever be a thing

OsmiumOrchid writes this game, not me - but the answer seems to be yes, as far as I've heard!

zinx43267 wrote:also how do you encounter rita

You need to wake up on Friday morning while still digesting Nicole, Mandy, or Amelia.

Xentinova wrote:Two bugs to report.

Thanks, I'll look into these!

ikerlux wrote:Hi everyone, this game looks absolutely amazing, but I dunno how to play it (lmao). Is there any way whatsoever to play this game on a macbook? because I really really really wanna play it and I don't have access to a PC >.<

Not at the moment, sorry.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby zinx43267 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:19 am

zinx43267 wrote:also how do you encounter rita

You need to wake up on Friday morning while still digesting Nicole, Mandy, or Amelia.[/quote]

something tells me that won't work cause of the infinite loop when you try to eat nicole or amelia on day 5
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby HunterZ » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:45 am

Anunnaki wrote:
DroolingPred wrote:It goes back to the 'beginning' but you can proceed to the next turn of the attempt each time, so it's like a text display issue rather than a loop, it's going back to the beginning of the text each time. You will read through the description of the swallow and each combat turn every single time.

Ah, I think I know what's happening here, the game reacts like this when there's an error in the browser layer. Now that I know where to look, I'll tackle that this weekend!

Has this been taken care of yet? My character is hungry.
HunterZ
Been posting for a bit

Postby TMVore » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:47 am

Wow, Made an account just for you <3

Bugs dear,

Sam "Wrong place wrong time" kinda loops, Like you get to your first "struggle" and you're back at the start, Then your struggle is registrated as chosen so you move on to the next "struggle" and this goes on and on all the way to the end of the scene.

Might wanna check the other "sam scenes" I haven't, Sorry.

Eating Nicole and..the other option? Loops as soon you visually have eighter of them to their legs in.

There were other things, I forgot, Kinda.. played your addition the entire night through >.> I'm going to vore a coffee barista. :gulp:
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:58 pm

Still getting a bug. the stomach view for Sam lasts for the rest of the day after you get out Hannah and then Sam eats her
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6.

Postby Anunnaki » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:07 pm

v0.6.3 is out! This update includes all the new scenes from the base game, as well as the ability to download a new playable character - potentially the first of several. I've also fixed display loops caused by a browser error and several other bugs. Thanks to everyone who submitted bug reports - please keep them coming if it turns out they weren't fixed in this version!
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby sackofpotatoes » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:29 pm

Hello, I've had trouble opening the game where I've been stuck at the Loading 38% percent when I select a character. Is there anyway to solve this?
sackofpotatoes
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:33 pm

Same. When I tried to start a game, it either stop at 38% or just straight up crash.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anunnaki » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:26 pm

I need more information. Is this happening only with the newest version? Do you have the DLC or not? Which character(s) have you tried selecting?
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby sackofpotatoes » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:41 pm

Yes this is with the newest version (6.3). The 38% loading problem occurs for me without the DLC (I have not added the mod) and with all 4 base characters at the beginning selection process. This is my first time trying the game so I may be a little green to the whole process.
sackofpotatoes
New to the forum

Postby Anunnaki » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:05 pm

sackofpotatoes wrote:Yes this is with the newest version (6.3). The 38% loading problem occurs for me without the DLC (I have not added the mod) and with all 4 base characters at the beginning selection process. This is my first time trying the game so I may be a little green to the whole process.

No, that's definitely abnormal, and the fact that two people are running into it really scares me. I haven't seen anything like this in my testing but I definitely did touch the loading code in this update... What are your system specs like, and does it simply hard-crash or does the Unity crash handler pop up? If the latter, we may be able to take a look at the dump file.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby sackofpotatoes » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:25 pm

My computer runs on Windows 10. The few times that it has crashed (sometimes it just stays permanently stuck at the 38% but no crash) an icon similar to the SMVA application pops up, so I believe it might be the Unity crash handler pop up, though I'm not 100% sure. Could you elaborate on how the Unity crash handler pop up situation is like?
sackofpotatoes
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:56 pm

Anunnaki wrote:
sackofpotatoes wrote:Yes this is with the newest version (6.3). The 38% loading problem occurs for me without the DLC (I have not added the mod) and with all 4 base characters at the beginning selection process. This is my first time trying the game so I may be a little green to the whole process.

No, that's definitely abnormal, and the fact that two people are running into it really scares me. I haven't seen anything like this in my testing but I definitely did touch the loading code in this update... What are your system specs like, and does it simply hard-crash or does the Unity crash handler pop up? If the latter, we may be able to take a look at the dump file.

Red hair, asian and dark skin reach 38% then an icon pop up briefly before crashing. The other characters just reach 38% and stay blocked there.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Smorky » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:15 pm

Anunnaki wrote:v0.6.3 is out! This update includes all the new scenes from the base game, as well as the ability to download a new playable character - potentially the first of several. I've also fixed display loops caused by a browser error and several other bugs. Thanks to everyone who submitted bug reports - please keep them coming if it turns out they weren't fixed in this version!

Hey, one thing I noticed while playing as the new character is that when you choose to "crush" someone while digesting them, the effect used to make the stomach shake also affects her face and necklace. Just thought you should know.
Smorky
New to the forum

Postby Smorky » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:59 pm

Smorky wrote:
Anunnaki wrote:v0.6.3 is out! This update includes all the new scenes from the base game, as well as the ability to download a new playable character - potentially the first of several. I've also fixed display loops caused by a browser error and several other bugs. Thanks to everyone who submitted bug reports - please keep them coming if it turns out they weren't fixed in this version!

Hey, one thing I noticed while playing as the new character is that when you choose to "crush" someone while digesting them, the effect used to make the stomach shake also affects her face and necklace. Just thought you should know.

Also, the Tabletop club section is bugged to were when it attempts to show your character all it shows is a white box that sticks around throughout the entire interaction. It only goes away if you close the game completely, and will still be there if you don't do this.
Smorky
New to the forum

Postby lurker1111 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:20 pm

So i dropped the file (mary5) in the data folder but nothing seems to have changed. Im very bad at modding games lol

****EDIT: just had to redownload the newest version****
lurker1111
New to the forum

Postby ELSCHNY » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:12 am

Found a new bug in this version, at the tabletop club in a certain moment a white rectangle appears and stay there for the rest of the game, even if you load a save it doesn't disappear
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2022-01-09 021157.png
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby TMVore » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:27 am

ELSCHNY wrote:Found a new bug in this version, at the tabletop club in a certain moment a white rectangle appears and stay there for the rest of the game, even if you load a save it doesn't disappear

*Brain Spark* Are you playing Raven DLC?

My grey mush was like "Hm, Maybe Anunnaki hasn't added player pics for that club (Yet) and the DLC messes that up".
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game