[Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6.

Postby ELSCHNY » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:11 am

Yeah I'm playing with the DLC but that image is supposed to be related with the character you make for the club
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby TMVore » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:35 am

Another bug~ Freshly caught.

If you go the Maria route, All the way at the end after inviting Sam to the party, The whole thing loops back to "just ate Maria".
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkdino » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:18 am

Is the Leah fatal scene in here?
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

Postby TMVore » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:04 pm

darkdino wrote:Is the Leah fatal scene in here?

Yes.

Oh, Anunnaki dear, Can you spoil to where to look for these new scenes? Aside the Leah, I haven't been able to "stumble" into anything yet.
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby zinx43267 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:31 pm

stuck on a black screen on start up with nothing but the anal vore visual on the right side of the screen

edit: i might of fixed it myself. i think i was just norton anti-virus being a jackass
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:45 pm

this is really cool addition to this game, are there any more mods that arent currently listed that I can try out
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby subsubs » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:32 am

the game stopped in the 38% , all characters the same and in the dlc , this stop to the instant
subsubs
New to the forum

Postby ELSCHNY » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:22 am

Found a bug on Friday, if you go to hunt with Sam and win the "fight" (let's say) and then invite Sam to the party, all the text loops
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:16 pm

subsubs wrote:the game stopped in the 38% , all characters the same and in the dlc , this stop to the instant

Yep, game's broke for me. Hope something fixes this, Unity just might hate me on this computer.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby No-One » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:02 am

Bug report: Days do not seem to transition properly in the new version. It just sits there with the name of the day never shifting over to the new one. If I save the game and then reload it brings me to the start of the new day, but it's irritating to have to do that for every single day.
No-One
Participator

Postby Anunnaki » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:31 am

Just uploaded v0.6.4! Despite the minor increment, this is actually one of the most significant changes in the game's development. I've written a new sprite manager which should radically reduce resource usage and eliminate load times, so if you were having issues at startup this new update should allow you to play again. You will need to re-download the DLC as well with this version, sorry - I can promise it probably won't happen again.

Smorky wrote:Hey, one thing I noticed while playing as the new character is that when you choose to "crush" someone while digesting them, the effect used to make the stomach shake also affects her face and necklace. Just thought you should know.

Noted, I'll get that fixed!

Smorky wrote:Also, the Tabletop club section is bugged to were when it attempts to show your character all it shows is a white box that sticks around throughout the entire interaction. It only goes away if you close the game completely, and will still be there if you don't do this.

Fixed in v0.6.4!

JustDroppingANote wrote:If you go the Maria route, All the way at the end after inviting Sam to the party, The whole thing loops back to "just ate Maria".

Noted, will be fixed in the next update if I can replicate it!

JustDroppingANote wrote:Oh, Anunnaki dear, Can you spoil to where to look for these new scenes? Aside the Leah, I haven't been able to "stumble" into anything yet.

Check out the guide in the main MVA thread.

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:this is really cool addition to this game, are there any more mods that arent currently listed that I can try out

Nope, but there do seem to be others in active development on the MVA patron Discord, and they'll be posted here when they're done!

No-One wrote:Bug report: Days do not seem to transition properly in the new version. It just sits there with the name of the day never shifting over to the new one. If I save the game and then reload it brings me to the start of the new day, but it's irritating to have to do that for every single day.

Jeez, every time I fix this some tiny fraction of users runs into it again. Does it still happen in v0.6.4?
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby ELSCHNY » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:00 pm

Funny bug at the start of the game
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2022-01-11 185933.png
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrSommer03 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:30 pm

By the way, there is a bug with the aftermath mod based on player as pred. Only that you know
MrSommer03
New to the forum

Postby Anunnaki » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:57 pm

I'm very interested to hear back from people who had difficulty launching the game before, now that the new sprite manager has eliminated the loading screens. Can you successfully play now?

ELSCHNY wrote:Funny bug at the start of the game

Does it flicker for a fraction of a second before resolving itself into the player's actual sprite? Because I thought I'd fixed that one, but apparently not. ^^;

MrSommer03 wrote:By the way, there is a bug with the aftermath mod based on player as pred. Only that you know

This is not a helpful report, I need context and details.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrSommer03 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:25 pm

Anunnaki wrote:I'm very interested to hear back from people who had difficulty launching the game before, now that the new sprite manager has eliminated the loading screens. Can you successfully play now?

Does it flicker for a fraction of a second before resolving itself into the player's actual sprite? Because I thought I'd fixed that one, but apparently not. ^^;

MrSommer03 wrote:By the way, there is a bug with the aftermath mod based on player as pred. Only that you know

This is not a helpful report, I need context and details.

I am sorry, the detail is the mod still works fine for the player as prey scenes, but if the player is pred... well, nothing. It like he have an endless stomach and no need to go to toilet.
Previous versions worked before release from 6.3
Also 6.4 have not solved the problem, tested it before to not spam you with reports.
Is this clear enough or do you wish more information?
(Btw. if you digest Mina on Day 5, in the previous version stood that the player digested a modded NPC, should reported to the owner... I think here you get the report since no one else reported it (aftermath related))
MrSommer03
New to the forum

Postby Tom180 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:23 pm

Who is the grape costume for because I can't seem to find it?
Tom180
New to the forum

Postby Smorky » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:09 pm

I seem to be having trouble getting the extra character to work, despite having extracted the files to the game's folder like you said. Am I just being stupid or is there something I'm missing?
Smorky
New to the forum

Postby Anunnaki » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:45 pm

Once again I have to ask - those of you who couldn't run v0.6.3, can you run the new version? I'd really like confirmation that the issue has been dealt with for good.

MrSommer03 wrote:I am sorry, the detail is the mod still works fine for the player as prey scenes, but if the player is pred... well, nothing.

I'll look into that, thanks for the report.

Tom180 wrote:Who is the grape costume for because I can't seem to find it?

Cherry. She'll be purple!

Smorky wrote:I seem to be having trouble getting the extra character to work, despite having extracted the files to the game's folder like you said. Am I just being stupid or is there something I'm missing?

Did you keep the folder structure intact? There's a reason that's in the zip.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yikers » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:01 pm

some of the alternative skins leave a white box in certain scenes (IE: Swole mina when youre too big to escape)
Yikers
New to the forum

Postby ELSCHNY » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:25 pm

Anunnaki wrote:I'm very interested to hear back from people who had difficulty launching the game before, now that the new sprite manager has eliminated the loading screens. Can you successfully play now?

Sometimes it does, sometimes it just stays the same until the first options of what to do appear
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game