QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 4/14/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:05 pm

PSU Saga wrote:I don't know if you what the stipulations would be for this, but is it at all feasible for a character's devourment weight(or whatever actually affects the modifier for characters weights when swallowed) to be reflected based on a character's belly scale in auxiliary mods, like things affected by Sexlab Inflation Framework? That has always been the dream to have everything completely unified to never break immersion.

Devourment's core script doesn't check for the belly scale of prey when they're swallowed, so that'd have to be done first by the lead developer before this could be considered. I'd do it but there's a lot to consider with that stuff.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClosetScalie » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:26 pm

Hello, thanks for your addons!

Quick question, I wanna try out Devourment Gameplay Edits and I am curious if the weight related changes are on Devourment's WeightManager or on the 'vanilla character weight'?
Green is best!
ClosetScalie
Been posting for a bit

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:40 pm

ClosetScalie wrote:Hello, thanks for your addons!

Quick question, I wanna try out Devourment Gameplay Edits and I am curious if the weight related changes are on Devourment's WeightManager or on the 'vanilla character weight'?

Devourment's Weightmanager is what's being used there, tho I'll try to incorporate vanilla weight integration where I can in the future.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClosetScalie » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:47 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:

Devourment's Weightmanager is what's being used there, tho I'll try to incorporate vanilla weight integration where I can in the future.

That would be great, thanks!

Since I do use and recommend a mod that is called Sexlab Disparity and allows configuration on the player stats based on vanilla weight, so one can be a fast and squishy character at low weights and a slower but tanky at higher ones
Green is best!
ClosetScalie
Been posting for a bit

Postby drtr » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:47 am

Any chance of adding an option or spell to make your followers eat corpses?

Also noticed in your macromancy changes you have added an option to shrink the belly scale based on how tall the actor is, is it possible to adapt that for the weight scaling (when skeleton scaling is turned on)?

Thanks for these plugins, keep up the great work :D
drtr
New to the forum

Postby Hiddenbun » Wed May 04, 2022 9:17 pm

hi!, im not sure if its okay to ask but Im curious if its possible for me to add more sounds to the devourment sounds plus, like without replacing the current sounds in it or anything like that
Hiddenbun
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu May 05, 2022 2:26 am

drtr wrote:Any chance of adding an option or spell to make your followers eat corpses?

Also noticed in your macromancy changes you have added an option to shrink the belly scale based on how tall the actor is, is it possible to adapt that for the weight scaling (when skeleton scaling is turned on)?

Making npcs eat corpses would be the next thing I'd work on (I'm taking a break right now though).
And with skeleton scaling, It'd be tricky to pull off, but I think it's possible.

Hiddenbun wrote:hi!, im not sure if its okay to ask but Im curious if its possible for me to add more sounds to the devourment sounds plus, like without replacing the current sounds in it or anything like that

Yeah it'd be easy to do that. You'd just need to use the Creation Kit and drag and drop the audio into DevourmentSound_BurpAlt or DevourmentSound_BurpSoft or whatever you're trying to add to. The Creation Kit only accepts audio if it's from the Data\Sound\FX folder where you installed Skyrim. And remember to set DevourmentSoundsPlus as the active file for this.
And if the audio sounds high quality enough, I wouldn't mind adding it to the base mod.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue May 10, 2022 5:32 am

ClosetScalie wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:

That would be great, thanks!

Since I do use and recommend a mod that is called Sexlab Disparity and allows configuration on the player stats based on vanilla weight, so one can be a fast and squishy character at low weights and a slower but tanky at higher ones

drtr wrote:Any chance of adding an option or spell to make your followers eat corpses?

Updated Gameplay Edits with these in mind. Skeleton scaling affects capacity, and weightmanager can work for the vanilla weight.
Npcs can also approach and eat corpses they find on the ground, and a little more.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClosetScalie » Tue May 10, 2022 2:06 pm

Nice, thanks for the update! Will test as soon as I can

Edit: Vanilla weight loss works great! Thank you for this underated feature!
Green is best!
ClosetScalie
Been posting for a bit

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 5/10/22)

Postby mauler158 » Fri May 13, 2022 8:59 am

really appreciate the new update for vanilla weight, it's not using a true vanilla weight though is it? prior to the weightmanager changes in refactor, sos grower extended would interact nicely with devourment to grow the schlong as well when you gained weight. i was hoping this would return that functionality but it doesn't seem to be the case.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Sat May 14, 2022 3:32 am

mauler158 wrote:really appreciate the new update for vanilla weight, it's not using a true vanilla weight though is it? prior to the weightmanager changes in refactor, sos grower extended would interact nicely with devourment to grow the schlong as well when you gained weight. i was hoping this would return that functionality but it doesn't seem to be the case.

One's true vanilla weight is being used with the new update. Unless there's something overlooked with SOS or my script.
I'm willing to help fix this issue though. You're able to use 'setnpcweight' and 'getnpcweight' to see the changes to your vanilla weight right?
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Isha » Thu May 19, 2022 9:54 pm

Just did some testing of Misc Morphs after I noticed a visual oddity.

It appears that enabling the breast gravity options in CBBE 3BA will effectively 'cancel out' the pushup effect at higher Devourment weights. Dovakiin's breasts clip awkwardly inside the belly and they won't be affected by Misc Morphs.

The clipping is reduced (though not completely eliminated) when the gravity options aren't enabled, and MIsc Morphs starts working again, but jumping at the 'default' max DR weight of 2.00 still ignores the belly collision effects.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby QueueSD11 » Sat May 21, 2022 5:34 am

Isha wrote:Just did some testing of Misc Morphs after I noticed a visual oddity.

It appears that enabling the breast gravity options in CBBE 3BA will effectively 'cancel out' the pushup effect at higher Devourment weights. Dovakiin's breasts clip awkwardly inside the belly and they won't be affected by Misc Morphs.

The clipping is reduced (though not completely eliminated) when the gravity options aren't enabled, and MIsc Morphs starts working again, but jumping at the 'default' max DR weight of 2.00 still ignores the belly collision effects.

Well looking at MiscMorphs now I realized the default I put in for BreastGravity should've been BreastGravity2 (Since it follows the same naming rules as OutfitStudio)
But I'd imagine having both Pushup and BreastGravity2 with a positive value would cancel them out no? One slider pushes up the breasts, the other brings them down.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Isha » Sat May 21, 2022 10:25 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:Well looking at MiscMorphs now I realized the default I put in for BreastGravity should've been BreastGravity2 (Since it follows the same naming rules as OutfitStudio)
But I'd imagine having both Pushup and BreastGravity2 with a positive value would cancel them out no? One slider pushes up the breasts, the other brings them down.

I wonder about that. I mean, if BreastGravity2 makes them hang lower than normal, then Pushup should just...push them up from the height that BreastGravity2 sets, shouldn't it?
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby QueueSD11 » Sat May 21, 2022 10:34 pm

Isha wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:Well looking at MiscMorphs now I realized the default I put in for BreastGravity should've been BreastGravity2 (Since it follows the same naming rules as OutfitStudio)

I wonder about that. I mean, if BreastGravity2 makes them hang lower than normal, then Pushup should just...push them up from the height that BreastGravity2 sets, shouldn't it?

Yeah that's what I'm able to see now. from my own testing. I really just gave both options to let people determine which they like best.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 5/21/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Sat May 21, 2022 10:36 pm

Updated 4 of my addons today
World Interactions now has prey audio for a handful of creatures / animals like Falmer, Draugr, wolves.
Gameplay Edits had some general bugfixing and lets you determine how often your followers can eat corpses they find lying around.
Indigestion gets a minor tweak, Misc Morphs lets you copy morphs between pages.
And more.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 5/23/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue May 24, 2022 1:55 pm

Updated World Interactions to include some creature / animal prey dialogue and improved the logic for prey voice lines.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby GooInABox » Tue May 24, 2022 6:21 pm

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work and devotion to these mods. I remember playing one of the earlier Devourment builds nearly five years ago, and even though it brought my kink into the game, it felt unconnected and cold to the rest of the surroundings. Your immersion-building mods have greatly enhanced the gameplay to where it feels like the actions of my character are in good (and hungry) company throughout Skyrim. Keep up the good work!
GooInABox
Participator

Postby jman29 » Wed May 25, 2022 8:25 am

First off, great mod! I'm having a audio issue, after I swallow a prey it doesn't play the audio you created instead it plays the old audio for me. I already update your mods and change the audio settings but no luck, whats weird is the new audio does work for my npc follower but not for me, any suggestions on how to fix? ^^;
jman29
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed May 25, 2022 7:18 pm

GooInABox wrote:Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work and devotion to these mods. I remember playing one of the earlier Devourment builds nearly five years ago, and even though it brought my kink into the game, it felt unconnected and cold to the rest of the surroundings. Your immersion-building mods have greatly enhanced the gameplay to where it feels like the actions of my character are in good (and hungry) company throughout Skyrim. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for sticking by for all the updates I've done! It's nice to see other people are enjoying what i've made too.

jman29 wrote:First off, great mod! I'm having a audio issue, after I swallow a prey it doesn't play the audio you created instead it plays the old audio for me. I already update your mods and change the audio settings but no luck, whats weird is the new audio does work for my npc follower but not for me, any suggestions on how to fix? ^^;

Prey struggling audio only works for followers but not you? I'll look into this when I get a chance.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game