[Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6.

Postby Winny » Thu May 05, 2022 6:41 pm

Shevrons art is pretty good! Keep up the lovely work Anunnaki~ (Personally, as a post vore disposal lover, I kinda wonder what disposal will look like with the new models. <3 )
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anunnaki » Thu May 05, 2022 7:51 pm

Winny wrote:Shevrons art is pretty good! Keep up the lovely work Anunnaki~ (Personally, as a post vore disposal lover, I kinda wonder what disposal will look like with the new models. <3 )

I fully intend to add pooping animations to The Aftermath. =)
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Winny » Thu May 05, 2022 8:04 pm

Anunnaki wrote:
Winny wrote:Shevrons art is pretty good! Keep up the lovely work Anunnaki~ (Personally, as a post vore disposal lover, I kinda wonder what disposal will look like with the new models. <3 )

I fully intend to add pooping animations to The Aftermath. =)

<3 Summer can't come fast enough~
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anunnaki » Tue May 10, 2022 8:49 am

We've started implementing clothing layers! You'll be able to freely dress Mary layer-by-layer - want her default outfit to be a jacket over a cute sweater? You got it. A tank top and jean shorts? Mm-hmm. Want her to walk around campus barefoot, in just a bra and sweatpants? Weird, but okay. Plate armor from tabletop club? Enjoy your Leah run!

Mary.png

Thanks to the layering system, digestion scenes will be able to use an aptly-named "dissolve shader" to dynamically apply holes to each clothing layer as time goes on and acids rise. I can't guarantee it will always match the text exactly, but it's a cool effect and once we've got the art for the school uniform done, I plan to release an official demo video!
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Legspert9 » Tue May 10, 2022 10:03 am

Just gonna shamelessly shill a friend: if you like the new art, you can check out Shevron's other work at https://aryion.com/g4/user/Shevron, or support him on patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Shevron.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby FishnorFowl » Tue May 10, 2022 5:39 pm

can disposal be disabled/skipped, Or at least like…toned down…or..something? Fine if not it’s your game adaptation you don’t have to cater to anyone’s preferences nothing wrong with having different preferences than me but can’t hurt to ask /shrug/
Dont feel pressured to do anything you don’t want to do! Really it’s your decision no pressure or anything
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue May 10, 2022 5:49 pm

FishnorFowl wrote:can disposal be disabled/skipped, Or at least like…toned down…or..something? Fine if not it’s your game adaptation you don’t have to cater to anyone’s preferences nothing wrong with having different preferences than me but can’t hurt to ask /shrug/
Dont feel pressured to do anything you don’t want to do! Really it’s your decision no pressure or anything

In the previous version you had to explicitly install the disposal mod to get it. I don't think that will change here. So you'd have to actively disappoint yourself for that to be a problem.

That said annunkai doesn't control the main game's content. Which I don't think there is disposal in.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby FishnorFowl » Tue May 10, 2022 6:09 pm

Ah I see, good to know I’ve played it a few times and there’s some references to it/teasing/ offscreen stuff but that’s about it from what I’ve seen in the main game
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Wed May 11, 2022 8:17 am

Legspert9 wrote:Just gonna shamelessly shill a friend: if you like the new art, you can check out Shevron's other work at https://aryion.com/g4/user/Shevron, or support him on patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Shevron.

Yeah, Shevron is a great artist to work with, and the product itself is top-notch. He'll definitely be receiving credit and a Patreon link when the game launches.

ryanshowseason3 wrote:In the previous version you had to explicitly install the disposal mod to get it. I don't think that will change here. So you'd have to actively disappoint yourself for that to be a problem.

That said annunkai doesn't control the main game's content. Which I don't think there is disposal in.

Ryanshow is correct, there's no explicit disposal in the base game. My disposal mod will still be a separate download.

Which I'm gonna take as an opportunity to segue into discussing my next major project. Since there's going to be a relatively large gap between completion of the visual engine itself, and the completion of all art tasks, I've been working to provide the vore community with an easy-to-use template for quickly adding digestion scenes to games. Last night I finished the first prototype of what I'm calling the Generic Universal Twine Struggle (GUTS) system! It was inspired by MVA's mechanics but has been made far more tactical and less random, with six pred actions and six prey actions that each interact with one another in interesting ways, but can also be given unique per-scene events.

GUTS allows independent simultaneous struggles from multiple prey, supports an arbitrary number of weight gain methods (hello, ass growth!), includes handling for disposal and other post-digestion events, and has the right code hooks to support not just oral/anal/unbirth but any exotic vore scenario a developer can imagine, including characters with multiple stomachs (or "stomachs" - for example lethal unbirth or breast vore).

GUTS also includes built-in content toggles which will allow users to skip certain events. If you decide you don't want to see anal vore scenes, for example, the game engine will remember that decision and if the developer has used that input correctly they'll include some kind of alternate route around the anal scene.

My upcoming detective story Internal Affairs will be the first game to use GUTS, but shortly after its public v0.1 release I'll be posting a well-documented core template that developers can base their own games off of. Time permitting, I'll also provide a few demos of the more exotic things the system is capable of - such as a struggle against a lamia who can move you between her human and snake stomachs.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby FishnorFowl » Wed May 11, 2022 11:16 am

Oh that’s really cool
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Thu May 12, 2022 11:22 am

Here's a slight preview of the GUTS system. By default, GUTS features six pred actions and six prey actions, each of which has special interactions with the others. For example, Shake is usually a bad idea as prey, because it costs a lot of Stamina and splashes acids all over you, but if you're confident that your predator is also about to Shake, the combined motion will inflict triple the usual Nausea. From the pred side of things, using your action to Belch imposes a long-term debuff on your prey because reduced Oxygen increases Stamina costs, but it's risky because you also take double Nausea from your prey's actions that round.

Things can get even more complicated when multiple prey are involved, so if you ever get confused or want to see your options in more detail, handy reference sidebars are available which give you all the information you'll need to make tactical gambles. The reference sidebar automatically adapts to any special options that are added or removed per-scene or per-vore-type.

GUTS - prey.png

GUTS - pred.png
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby zinx43267 » Thu May 12, 2022 11:51 am

Once the game is remade in the new engine, when will romance options with either leah, emma, or sam be added?
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu May 12, 2022 11:56 am

I guess it depends on health loss but there seems to be little downside to running prepare -> shake as prey. If your pred mistakes you for charging strike you're doing a lot of extra nausea.

We're also playing against a computer. So I wonder how predictable it will act.

It sounds like a fine concept for a person vs person system though. Deceptive actions and strategy. Would work well as a asymmetric card game. 12 cards with dwindling options where the rest card gets you back cards previously used.

So yeah good design. Unsure how your ai will use it.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Luigigamer » Thu May 12, 2022 12:48 pm

zinx43267 wrote:Once the game is remade in the new engine, when will romance options with either leah, emma, or sam be added?

Annunaki has little, if any control over that. It's down to the original games creator, OsiumOrchid, to make that change
Luigigamer
New to the forum

Postby Anunnaki » Thu May 12, 2022 4:24 pm

zinx43267 wrote:Once the game is remade in the new engine, when will romance options with either leah, emma, or sam be added?

You know, no matter how many times I tell people I'm not the author of MVA - I'm just the guy who made the visual layer - it never seems to sink in.

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I guess it depends on health loss but there seems to be little downside to running prepare -> shake as prey. If your pred mistakes you for charging strike you're doing a lot of extra nausea.

It sounds like a fine concept for a person vs person system though. Deceptive actions and strategy. Would work well as a asymmetric card game. 12 cards with dwindling options where the rest card gets you back cards previously used.

That's where Squeeze comes in as the "safe" option for preds. It's only a partial counter to Prepare->Strike, and that combo will still inflict more damage than just Strike->Strike, but it does almost completely counter Prepare->Shake, resulting in two wasted turns for her prey.

Each character will have a different style, and some of them will have very complicated branching logic that takes into account which moves the player has used in the past. Which just means that a clever or lucky player can fake those characters out... if you survive long enough!
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Altimos » Thu May 12, 2022 11:12 pm

Anunnaki wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:I guess it depends on health loss but there seems to be little downside to running prepare -> shake as prey. If your pred mistakes you for charging strike you're doing a lot of extra nausea.

That's where Squeeze comes in as the "safe" option for preds. It's only a partial counter to Prepare->Strike, and that combo will still inflict more damage than just Strike->Strike, but it does almost completely counter Prepare->Shake, resulting in two wasted turns for her prey.

Each character will have a different style, and some of them will have very complicated branching logic that takes into account which moves the player has used in the past. Which just means that a clever or lucky player can fake those characters out... if you survive long enough!

You could institute a new variable that can be added to a random roll, to determine if the pred will use either squeeze or shake...
The variable can act as a "likelihood" to the prey doing something aggressive.
Every time the prey would do something aggressive like striking, shaking, would increase that variable by +1, no need to added a -1 for each time the prey does something passive, like resting since this is about aggressive actions.

This way, when it comes to the pred deciding if they would squeeze, shake, or something else entirely when the prey "prepares", it would come down to how aggressive the prey is and RNG.
Something to consider, as it adds some dynamics to the encounter versus just having the pred doing squeeze or shake, depending on their personality... or that could be another variable to add to really spice up the dynamics. This way, it could be the prey's actions vs the pred's personality with RNG in the mix...

Again, just a thought... I love adding many variables along with RNG, as this gives the player so much to work with in how they build their character and how to attack each situation, as just straight RNG makes it less personable.
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Sun May 15, 2022 12:20 pm

Anunnaki, congratulations on continuing this project. I didn't expect to improve the art further. Glad to see this game evolve since the first update. I will support your work
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby daeway » Mon May 16, 2022 6:20 pm

The GUTS system sounds interesting. I never did get a grasp of how escaping preds or keeping prey down worked in the original game, even though it was apparently easier for others. This system seems pretty straight forward.
daeway
Participator

Postby wafflewarlord17 » Tue May 17, 2022 9:49 am

How does one go about downloading this I was interested in the original but the but this seams more like something I would like however the link is not working does anyone no why?
wafflewarlord17
Been posting for a bit

Postby Potatogggm » Tue May 17, 2022 1:26 pm

wafflewarlord17 wrote:How does one go about downloading this I was interested in the original but the but this seams more like something I would like however the link is not working does anyone no why?

the original link has been removed due to unity banning sexual games on their plataform
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game