Vore is no longer real, what do you do?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore is no longer real, what do you do?

Postby Rejnka » Tue May 10, 2022 9:43 pm

One morning, the same as any other, predation completely vanishes from the world. Former carnivores turn their fangs onto plants, all meat-based dishes are replaced by their vegan-made mockeries, and no one, man or beast, can even comprehend the mere thought of one being consuming another. No one except you. Your fantasies are no longer merely impossible, the very concept that served as their foundation is lost.

What do you do? Re-found the vore community, and try to excavate the works from before the great change? Impotently rage against a cruel god? Something wholly different? The choice is yours.
Big nerd here to write cute vore. Switch.
Rejnka
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore is no longer real, what do you do?

Postby Doku » Tue May 10, 2022 11:14 pm

Have a tofurkey wrap for lunch and find something else to arouse my love of the horror and macabre before moving on with my day.

Which is to say? Have what I'm going to have for lunch tomorrow anyway, and find something else to arouse my interest. That reminds me. I should make the week's wraps tomorrow.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plaguetyranno » Tue May 10, 2022 11:44 pm

Looks like I have the element of surprise on my side then.
plaguetyranno
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Wed May 11, 2022 2:11 am

Drawing my own interest is not a new thing.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby stankoman223 » Wed May 11, 2022 8:13 am

Go on with my life as normal, though a bit dismayed with the knowledge the ecosystem will likely collapse, now that there's nothing to control herbivore populations.
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lavendercake877 » Wed May 11, 2022 8:44 am

plaguetyranno, you shall have a partner in crime then >:)

the idea of not having any meat is so heart breaking ;=; so i suppose i shall have invite some male pred looking dude to dinner, maybe cook a bit of myself and see were it goses
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeneralUrist » Wed May 11, 2022 11:36 am

Cry about losing my bacon and ham. Followed by very nervous curiosity about how the ecosystem works now.

As far as fetish works, I suppose i can still put stuff on AO3 (Because if vore has been retroactively deleted Eka's sure as heck not around, and DA would probably consider it too extreme). But the readership will probably be very confused.
GeneralUrist
Been posting for a bit

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Wed May 11, 2022 2:34 pm

I’d have bigger concerns than my fetish pfff
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whirlhoof » Wed May 11, 2022 4:14 pm

Simple, we transition to drawing and writing exclusively about plant and alraune vore. Daffodil digestion, ursinia unbirth... It will all continue.
Whirlhoof
New to the forum

Postby PhantomOfMars » Wed May 11, 2022 4:14 pm

stankoman223 wrote:Go on with my life as normal, though a bit dismayed with the knowledge the ecosystem will likely collapse, now that there's nothing to control herbivore populations.

Seconded. As someone who finds ecosystems fascinating, I would be filled with dread.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flubber » Wed May 11, 2022 4:22 pm

Impotently rage against a cruel god?

AAAARRRREEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
*The Vengeful Spartan starts playing*
Flubber
New to the forum

Postby ClassifiedPerson » Thu May 12, 2022 1:06 pm

Sit back and watch the chaos unfold XD
ClassifiedPerson
Been posting for a bit

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Fri May 13, 2022 11:00 am

EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Rejnka » Fri May 13, 2022 11:04 am

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opYBKqT23_c

I just destroyed the ecosystem but ok.

Maybe leave?
Big nerd here to write cute vore. Switch.
Rejnka
Been posting for a bit

Postby HungryNacho » Fri May 13, 2022 11:46 am

I don't know if I could live without meat, I love so many kinds of meat. I think giving up meat would be harder than realizing my fetish doesn't exist anymore. I could find other interests than vore but not having meat is something I don't think I could live without. I mean I guess I could eat the carbs I like, different types of bread? I mean potatoes have a lot of tasty things, I like fruit, are we allowed to eat dairy and eggs or do they count as meat as well? because I think I could maybe live off some things that are made with that.

stankoman223 wrote:Go on with my life as normal, though a bit dismayed with the knowledge the ecosystem will likely collapse, now that there's nothing to control herbivore populations.

I agree with stankoman223, there would no longer be population control and we'd probably all run out of plants to eat from everything eating them. Things that die would rot everywhere, and nothing would clean it up, like nature's janitors (Vultures, Maggots, etc) because they probably no longer consume rotting meat or meat of any meat. We would probably starve eventually and the world full of rotting things would be a very unhealthy environment.

This is a very interesting question though, I wonder how long the world would last without meat, Or maybe we would figure out something scientific to manage the ecosystem better, but I'm not really a scientist so I don't really know what that would be.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion