Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby Znonymous » Wed May 11, 2022 12:00 am

Any one try this with one of those big Wabbajack lists yet?
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby AraAranka » Fri May 13, 2022 2:27 am

Vasiliy wrote:Devourment add Pred spell to children, but they do not work spells. How does it work at all ?

https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=61966
;)
AraAranka
New to the forum

Postby DoubtingDemon » Fri May 13, 2022 8:20 pm

Alright so after like 10-12 hours of "fighting" with the installment (with various things not working) it seems that:

- Despite completely no knowledge about modding, programming and no computer skill at all (my skills are: use excel (or similar), text editor, browser, video game, paint :lol: ) it seems I managed to install all these right
- I was struggling with the SKSE issues for few hours until I finally watched nearly (?) whole video done by ForgetfulHatter (lovely voice btw!), despite that I rather dislike video guides, I feel like not having a text guide is an insult to my intelligence (not that I'm very bright, just enough to read faster than watch 8O )
- I've got an issue that is not listed anywhere (?) - while opening Skyrim SE via skse64_loader I get an error saying "REL/Relocation.h(725): Failed to locate an appropriate adress library with the path: Data/SKSE/plugins/versionlib-1-5-97.0.bin this means you are missing the address library for this specific version of the game. Please continue to the mod page for address library to download an appropriate version. If one is not availble, then it is likely that address library has not yet added support for this version of the game" - here I was to write "I am clue-less what to do..." and then, mother of all solutions, reinstallment. And it did help. Now we're a little, happy perv. Well okay not so little, not much smaller than a bear. Nvm...

As of how the game works with the mod - I do not understand what to do when weight values are to set during "vore" power use - is it a puzzle I need to solve? Or is it setting how much space the prey will take? Or how much hp they lose? Not exactly obvious, perhaps due to me being an idiot lol.

Another thing is - prey in stomach are, for some reason, invisible. There is absoloutely no change in looks of character (tho again, perhaps its cause I don't understand how smth works)

Anyway, seems awesome despite my technical difficulties :gulp:
DoubtingDemon
New to the forum

Postby Masxohn » Sat May 14, 2022 1:53 am

DoubtingDemon wrote:Alright so after like 10-12 hours of "fighting" with the installment (with various things not working) it seems that:

- Despite completely no knowledge about modding, programming and no computer skill at all (my skills are: use excel (or similar), text editor, browser, video game, paint :lol: ) it seems I managed to install all these right
- I was struggling with the SKSE issues for few hours until I finally watched nearly (?) whole video done by ForgetfulHatter (lovely voice btw!), despite that I rather dislike video guides, I feel like not having a text guide is an insult to my intelligence (not that I'm very bright, just enough to read faster than watch 8O )
- I've got an issue that is not listed anywhere (?) - while opening Skyrim SE via skse64_loader I get an error saying "REL/Relocation.h(725): Failed to locate an appropriate adress library with the path: Data/SKSE/plugins/versionlib-1-5-97.0.bin this means you are missing the address library for this specific version of the game. Please continue to the mod page for address library to download an appropriate version. If one is not availble, then it is likely that address library has not yet added support for this version of the game" - here I was to write "I am clue-less what to do..." and then, mother of all solutions, reinstallment. And it did help. Now we're a little, happy perv. Well okay not so little, not much smaller than a bear. Nvm...

As of how the game works with the mod - I do not understand what to do when weight values are to set during "vore" power use - is it a puzzle I need to solve? Or is it setting how much space the prey will take? Or how much hp they lose? Not exactly obvious, perhaps due to me being an idiot lol.

Another thing is - prey in stomach are, for some reason, invisible. There is absoloutely no change in looks of character (tho again, perhaps its cause I don't understand how smth works)

Anyway, seems awesome despite my technical difficulties :gulp:

If I'm correct then for the no change in the looks of the character, it's because you didn't build the stuff in bodyslide in CalienteTools (CBBE), or if you did and are using a mod manager then It might've been built in Skyrim's base folder/file area, and if I remember correctly you just need to move them back to I think CBBEs mod folder in the mod manager.

The weigh values are used for determining: belly scaling, total possible swallow volume possible (ie: the standed races have roughly 100 in body weight, you can swallow another 100 every 10 or 12 predator levels, so at predator level 12 you could swallow 200 weight. This is for some specific settings in the MCM.). So for when it pops up then you need to set the weight for their race so just remember that 100 is about the weight for a nord, argonian, high elf, ect. Also to note: in-game there's the scaling function built into the game, what it essentially does is it makes the creature bigger or smaller this is also factored into weight calculation. Example: a frostbite spider with a 1 will be normal, one with 2 will be exactly the same but twice as big, wide, and race weight would be considered doubled. This though only comes up when dealing with a bunch of modded creatures though.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby DoubtingDemon » Sat May 14, 2022 9:06 am

So, you need to build not only character via bodyslide but also the morphs, unlike in Fallout Vore, where you come with pre-built morphs? Good to know. I am using Vortex indeed, I will try to solve the issues later on today, thanks for the tips, appreciated.
DoubtingDemon
New to the forum

Postby Masxohn » Sat May 14, 2022 10:03 am

DoubtingDemon wrote:So, you need to build not only character via bodyslide but also the morphs, unlike in Fallout Vore, where you come with pre-built morphs? Good to know. I am using Vortex indeed, I will try to solve the issues later on today, thanks for the tips, appreciated.

Refactor used to come with them pre-built, but they had a tendency to not work for people for some reason or another (happened to me as well, I just kept building from then on). To build the morphs, it's just a little check box in the lower left corner if I remember its location correctly.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby DoubtingDemon » Sat May 14, 2022 6:29 pm

Masxohn wrote:
DoubtingDemon wrote:So, you need to build not only character via bodyslide but also the morphs, unlike in Fallout Vore, where you come with pre-built morphs? Good to know. I am using Vortex indeed, I will try to solve the issues later on today, thanks for the tips, appreciated.

Refactor used to come with them pre-built, but they had a tendency to not work for people for some reason or another (happened to me as well, I just kept building from then on). To build the morphs, it's just a little check box in the lower left corner if I remember its location correctly.

Did exactly that and well, problem solved. For now on the only issue left seems to be the need of setting weight for both pred and prey xxx times each time for some reason. Oh and the vore skill not progressing (and unable to add skill from debug both spell version and mcm version, tho I just manually edited the perks so now they all have requirement of skill "10" which is starter, hope that wont bug the game)
DoubtingDemon
New to the forum

Postby Masxohn » Sun May 15, 2022 2:57 am

DoubtingDemon wrote:
Did exactly that and well, problem solved. For now on the only issue left seems to be the need of setting weight for both pred and prey xxx times each time for some reason. Oh and the vore skill not progressing (and unable to add skill from debug both spell version and mcm version, tho I just manually edited the perks so now they all have requirement of skill "10" which is starter, hope that wont bug the game)

Yeah that's some vanilla issue with scripts firing off multiple times in a row sometimes, it happens more frequently in the open world than in dungeons due to more scripts.

Don't know what can cause the 2nd issue exactly, but BugfixesSSE and Scramblebugs are not needed and might be the cause of it if they're installed. Either that or try starting a new game if you haven't.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby DoubtingDemon » Sun May 15, 2022 1:42 pm

Reinstalling sexlab to older version (to match other mods) and downloading DevourmentWorldInteractions, one of these changes probably fixed this and it seems it turned fine. Had a bug where all female characters grown to giantess size after installing sexlab again, had to make new game safe lol (women characters were nearly as tall as houses in Riverwood lol)
DoubtingDemon
New to the forum

Postby BigBellyVoreLuver » Mon May 16, 2022 8:46 am

Is there alink to the discord ?
BigBellyVoreLuver
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Mon May 16, 2022 10:02 am

BigBellyVoreLuver wrote:Is there alink to the discord ?

There is. https://discord.gg/7qYGCJgM
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby frostiey » Wed May 18, 2022 9:12 am

Not sure if a bug, but after I beat the first dragon and swallow its corpse I grew to the size of the giants in game. Is that something with the weight sliders or is that supposed to happen?
frostiey
New to the forum

Postby DoubtingDemon » Wed May 18, 2022 1:28 pm

frostiey wrote:Not sure if a bug, but after I beat the first dragon and swallow its corpse I grew to the size of the giants in game. Is that something with the weight sliders or is that supposed to happen?

I think (not sure tho) that after you digest something if you picked "skeleton scaling" you grow as tall as houses in villages. I had similar issue at time.
DoubtingDemon
New to the forum

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Wed May 25, 2022 2:43 am

Hey Everybody. I have a question about the bellies. I got everything working, I've built the bodies in Bodyslide, and everything works. However, when my pc is wearing clothes (I play as a guy using HIMBO and SOS btw), it will be the equipbelly. When he's naked, it'll use the morphbelly. The latter also copies any overlays I'm using. So my question is; Is there a way to have the morphbelly show through the armor/clothes I'm wearing like the equipbelly does?
I know something to that effect should be possible, since I've seen it in Skyrimvore's youtube vids. But I have no idea how to go about it. Do I somehow removes the collision from whatever outfit I want? That kinda sounds like a bad idea tho...
Or is my best bet to find a modular armorset, and leave the top piece off? meaning, pants and/or arms only? Or do I need to do something with the outfits in bodyslide?
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Wed May 25, 2022 4:24 pm

Rainbowknight2 wrote:Hey Everybody. I have a question about the bellies. I got everything working, I've built the bodies in Bodyslide, and everything works. However, when my pc is wearing clothes (I play as a guy using HIMBO and SOS btw), it will be the equipbelly. When he's naked, it'll use the morphbelly. The latter also copies any overlays I'm using. So my question is; Is there a way to have the morphbelly show through the armor/clothes I'm wearing like the equipbelly does?
I know something to that effect should be possible, since I've seen it in Skyrimvore's youtube vids. But I have no idea how to go about it. Do I somehow removes the collision from whatever outfit I want? That kinda sounds like a bad idea tho...
Or is my best bet to find a modular armorset, and leave the top piece off? meaning, pants and/or arms only? Or do I need to do something with the outfits in bodyslide?

In order to use morph bellies with equipment, that equipment has to be converted to have the appropriate sliders. Otherwise, there's no way for the mod to morph the body underneath. There are a number of armour conversions available on the discord.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Garber09 » Wed May 25, 2022 6:30 pm

So, I've been playing with the mod for a couple of days, and while the enemy NPCs swallowed me in the beginning, now they won't ever do it. I've been setting the NPC swallow chance to its maximum value and some other setting too, but they won't swallow me.

Any idea of why is that happening?

(Edit: I found out. If you're in god mode, they won't swallow you. It would be cool if they could still do it even if you're in god mode, because you can still get digested in that mode)
Garber09
New to the forum

Postby Voreakin » Thu May 26, 2022 10:37 pm

Garber09, Just don't use godmode. Simple as
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby RakeVuri » Fri May 27, 2022 3:02 am

If dropping the difficulty to Novice isn't enough and you absolutely need to use cheats, try using toggle immortal mode "tim" instead of toggle god mod "tgm".
Immortal mode just means your HP won't drop below 1 most of the time, and you can still get attacked and eaten, as far as I'm aware.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby unkown2157 » Sun May 29, 2022 4:01 pm

I have an issue where none of my followers will use vore unless they're dismissed, I've looked everywhere trying to figure out if its something to do with shouts but I just cant find what the issue is.
unkown2157
New to the forum

Postby darkyf57 » Mon May 30, 2022 12:10 pm

Long time no post, still a fan of the amount of work that has been done with this mod! I'm wondering though, is there a way to add some physics to the male body without having to build a complex set-up with SAM?
I've been trying some tinkering with NifSkope and HDT SMP but so far, either I made the whole game crash instantly or anything I did had no effect :lol:

Basically, my goal is to have somewhat jiggly physics set-up with minimal additional mods required, perfection would be to only need the Refactor requirement and a HDT mod.
Is this somewhat possible (or even already existing) to do at my current level, basically a newbie, or is it too complex/incompatible? and if it sounds possible, I would really need a lil' help at least to know where to begin with ^^"
darkyf57
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game