Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.4 Hunting with sis! 5/13/22

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat May 14, 2022 7:06 am

Fearlessfox22 wrote:After waiting a while to see if puddlegoop was going to bless us with another update to the furry mod I decided in the meantime I could work on a version of it using his 1.9 as a baseline, granted my photoshop skills aren't great and finding preds is a little harder than I expected. I can try and post that version of the mod if anyone would be interested. The main issue I see for the time being is getting the "selfie" pictures though, I may have to ignore that part entirely if I can't find where they came from in the first place.

As in where the images are in the file directory? They are in another folder entirely. Go up a level and I think you'll see a folder called "self" I think?

I'll update this when I get to the computer and pin it down exactly.

I'm glad someone is making the furry mod though. It's not my thing but I'm happy to see others enjoy a modded version of my stuff.

Edit: it's right where I said before.
Last edited by ryanshowseason3 on Sat May 14, 2022 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Wanderer » Sat May 14, 2022 7:43 am

It'd be nice if there was some sort of soundtrack when you eat someone. Sure the loud gurgly digestion noises don't make sense when you're not the one in the belly, but maybe some moans, sighs, burps, muffled cries, the occassional stomach rumble, that kind of thing

really enjoy the latest update, though I doubt sis enjoys me using the club to find new bellies to digest in. it'd be kind of interesting if girls from the school had like a 1% chance to spawn in the club with some unique dialogue about recognizing each other. I really like the idea of intentionally going to new locations for vore stuff, though I suppose if more of that keeps getting added this project will just straight up be another VVN with a typing combat system
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat May 14, 2022 8:31 am

jason7657 wrote:is PuddleGoop still working on the furry mod? Game's great, I just prefer furry.

I'd imagine they probably are, although it does seem like they might have a busy life given their activity.

There's a lot of new images they'd have to edit so just need to wait a while.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby leonthegreat » Sat May 14, 2022 10:11 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
jason7657 wrote:is PuddleGoop still working on the furry mod? Game's great, I just prefer furry.

I'd imagine they probably are, although it does seem like they might have a busy life given their activity.

There's a lot of new images they'd have to edit so just need to wait a while.

I just copy and pastet the old images, and then replace the other once with whatever images i feel like. most of them just turn into repeats of other girls. I enjoy the game mechanics, but prefer the furry stuff myself. So that way I can enjoy the new updates and have the furry stuff I like. All the while waiting on puddle goop to make a better furry version. Ha ha.
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blaze32202 » Sat May 14, 2022 10:10 pm

There seems to be a bug during the sister hunts. There are two girls that appear the first time you go hunting but never appear again on any other hunting trips. They are labeled geek and happy in the game files.

Edit: nevermind I just had really bad luck with rng, they reappeared.
Last edited by Blaze32202 on Sun May 15, 2022 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby iforgot » Sat May 14, 2022 11:52 pm

do you plan on making a discord server for this game or is there one i don't know about, I was thinking something similar to the UB and VW discord servers?
iforgot
New to the forum

Postby Azirovka » Sun May 15, 2022 12:14 am

Blaze32202 wrote:There seems to be a bug during the sister hunts. There are two girls that appear the first time you go hunting but never appear again on any other hunting trips. They are labeled geek and happy in the game files.

I think its just random.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun May 15, 2022 6:07 am

Azirovka wrote:I think its just random.

Blaze32202 wrote:There seems to be a bug during the sister hunts. There are two girls that appear the first time you go hunting but never appear again on any other hunting trips. They are labeled geek and happy in the game files.

There are 8 girls and I created a new random system to choose the girls that guarantees you will see all of them equally.

So when a girl is chosen she exits the list of available girls to be at the club.

When that list is empty from attrition it refills with all the options again. So once you see a girl it'll be while before you see her again. up to 6 more visits.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun May 15, 2022 6:10 am

iforgot wrote:do you plan on making a discord server for this game or is there one i don't know about, I was thinking something similar to the UB and VW discord servers?

Never even considered doing so tbh. What do people even do in there?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby crazytf2 » Sun May 15, 2022 8:05 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
iforgot wrote:do you plan on making a discord server for this game or is there one i don't know about, I was thinking something similar to the UB and VW discord servers?

So you can keep folks updated and if people makes mod for it
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore21b » Sun May 15, 2022 8:12 am

there is one for vore town :)
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby RumiBelly » Sun May 15, 2022 8:56 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:

Its just an alternate way if letting people know when there's updates. Most of the chat will be memes, second most will have nothing to do with the game, least of all people will actually discuss the game, bug reports, criticism, and content they would like to see in the game. The pros is that it could help build a subcommunity around the game (typically more useful when patreon is involved). The cons is that you assume a level of responsibility for what happens on your server, which means moderation (typically the only mod is the server owner while the server is still small) and setting rules.
I realize my description sounds rather negative, and in truth I don't think there would be much benefit to you unless you made one central discord for all your content collectively, I do actually think discord is a useful tool that can do it's job rather well if you already know how you want to use it going into it.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Sun May 15, 2022 5:05 pm

Discord just doesn’t make sense for niche things like vore games, because almost all information for them is already centralized on Eka’s (and rarely Deviantart). Makes finding things harder actually.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby vore21b » Sun May 15, 2022 5:21 pm

Panzershark wrote:Discord just doesn’t make sense for niche things like vore games, because almost all information for them is already centralized on Eka’s (and rarely Deviantart). Makes finding things harder actually.

thats not true should eka's should go down for maintenance they can go to discord plus it is very easy to find vore on deviantart as well
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby GrinningSinning » Sun May 15, 2022 5:42 pm

To add my two cents, I do think having a centralized discord for all your games/works would be a good idea. You've got a pretty sizeable following, and it could be fun to be able to interact with your community in a bit more if a casual setting, I guess? But it's up to you at the end of the day.
GrinningSinning
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Sun May 15, 2022 5:48 pm

vore21b wrote:
Panzershark wrote:Discord just doesn’t make sense for niche things like vore games, because almost all information for them is already centralized on Eka’s (and rarely Deviantart). Makes finding things harder actually.

thats not true should eka's should go down for maintenance they can go to discord plus it is very easy to find vore on deviantart as well

Vore itself is incredibly easy to find on Deviantart, but Vore Games? For the English language this is the spot, it’s rare to find them elsewhere, doubly so if they also aren’t on Eka‘s in some capacity. The people who would be using said link are already here, it just doesn‘t make sense because you aren’t accumulating people, you’re just splitting them off.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
Panzershark
Participator

Postby vore21b » Sun May 15, 2022 5:59 pm

Panzershark wrote:
vore21b wrote:

Vore itself is incredibly easy to find on Deviantart, but Vore Games? For the English language this is the spot, it’s rare to find them elsewhere, doubly so if they also aren’t on Eka‘s in some capacity. The people who would be using said link are already here, it just doesn‘t make sense because you aren’t accumulating people, you’re just splitting them off.

a discord is a good idea you can get even more people who has never heard of ekas and also fond game designers who might be willing to over help with the game and how to solve bugs etc
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Sun May 15, 2022 7:07 pm

vore21b wrote:a discord is a good idea you can get even more people who has never heard of ekas and also fond game designers who might be willing to over help with the game and how to solve bugs etc

To not bloat the tread we should probably move this over to pms soon.

How would the link be disseminated though, when very few places allow vore in the open? I don’t quite see what you want happening, at least for this community. The argument that it could be a better place for casual discussion is a better point, I personally disagree with creating one based on that, but at least that makes sense. If there isn’t some sort of Patreon incentive, I don’t really find Discord to be necessary for vore games specifically.
Panzershark
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun May 15, 2022 7:20 pm

I do not mind the discussion at all in this thread to be honest.

It is showing me things I didn't know before so please do discuss. If I'm uncomfortable with where the discussion is going I'll say so.

I haven't decided one way or the other tbh.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby wariodude128 » Sun May 15, 2022 10:25 pm

Say, uh, with most of the stuff in the game being paid for other than a couple of main things I was thinking you might want to consider what it is you'll be doing next. Got an idea for a game, and even though it didn't originally involve any kind of vore it could very easily do so. It's basically an adult parody version of Pokemon with nothing similar except for the title a little bit. With what you did to make Renpy do what you wanted for this game, I thought you might try to make lightning strike twice and have it do something it has no business trying to be. Anyway, the name of my idea is Hothumon and I have a number of smaller ideas for it in a doc. Could do photo manip or use model program like Honey Select for it, either way is up to you. Now, if you want to see the ideas I have kicking around for Hothumon I could always send it to you as a pdf. That is of course unless you already have something lined up, then never mind.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game