Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 4.4 Vore Hosting 26/03/2023 also new POLL

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Have you managed to find the hidden game overs in the minigames

I've managed to find all the alternate loss conditions
20%
I have not found the alternate homework scenes (Amtomi 2/Marika 2)
25%
I have not found the running minigame alternate scenes (Fumiko 2/Haru 2/Emi 2)
26%
I have not found the alternate Hosting scenes (Aoki 1/Kiyoko 1/Yoshiko 1)
29%

Total votes : 124

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 3.0 Update 5/13/2022

Postby anirishnirvana » Sat May 14, 2022 4:37 am

bearofg wrote:I am really enjoying the game so far, great model choices and edits! I am having a fair bit of trouble finding the new scenes in the 3.0 update, I also cannot seem to get my charisma or intelligence up, but strength is working fine. Am I missing something?

Again, I enjoyed what I have played so far, good work!

Go into the club, then leave, then go back in. I think it's focused on building up the numbers by talking to the girls, but even then I've only got 3 new scenes
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Sat May 14, 2022 5:39 am

The game definitely has potential. I have noticed a few bugs though, especially after checking the script:

• Both the Yatai and the GGG have a check for if they have been visited and script for this, but neither have a code to say that they have been visited; meanwhile the park and library have
  • Intelligence and charisma don't increase like strength does
  • The Yatai and tutoring does not use up any energy (though you need enough energy to do tutoring)
  • I don't know if the Yatai check for energy is working as it's impossible to get <20 energy as it stands
  • The reason for the last point is because even though studying does use energy once a day; that's it, ONCE
  • Studying moves you to the park somehow
  • Claire's image is used towards the end of Juno's Stranger scene
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby hexcorsist » Sat May 14, 2022 9:54 am

First thanks for all feedback I'm glad people are still enjoying it despite the bugs

And special thanks to anirishnirvana for listing all the bugs

I have fixed all of them and probably introduced a few more with one exception.
You said tutoring only uses energy once but I can't seem to recreate that one, I even downloaded the version I uploaded to a separate laptop and couldn't recreate the issue, would you mind double checking that one as I don't want to leave any listed bugs in there.

And now on to the development of the next version, firstly I have seen the vote and I disagree with it in part. I was Honestly expecting the opposite results. So what I have decided to go wide for the next 2 updates, the first one adding 2 conversation topics for each girl as well as adding jobs for all stats and additional secondary vore scenes for those jobs. Then for the next update I will the end and annoyed scenes for each of the girls as well as the shops with vore scenes and then for the three updates after that I will complete the remaining 7 conversation topics for each girl individually which will finally take us to 4.0

As for the state of 3.1 i have finished 5 of the topic but still need to spellcheck them as well as add in the pics which leaves one topic left. i have also added 1 new job and vore scene to go with it and have planned out the remaining to vore scenes I expect to release it some time tomorrow.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Sat May 14, 2022 12:43 pm

hexcorsist wrote:I have fixed all of them and probably introduced a few more with one exception.
You said tutoring only uses energy once but I can't seem to recreate that one, I even downloaded the version I uploaded to a separate laptop and couldn't recreate the issue, would you mind double checking that one as I don't want to leave any listed bugs in there.

I started a new game and it seems to be working properly, so maybe it was a problem in 2.0 which carried over when I loaded an old save.

Also checked the Yatai and the energy fails works properly
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 3.1 Update 5/15/2022

Postby hexcorsist » Sat May 14, 2022 10:34 pm

Hello again all, version 3.1 is finally available.
We managed to reach 500 downloads for version 3.0 so thank you for all of that.
So what's new
First of all Bright has redone some of my terrible manips so give him some thanks
Second I reenabled the randomizer so the 6 stranger events that were hidden are now visible
Third lots of new vore scenes, not as many as were supposed to be in the last version

Now the acquaintance mechanic of the game is opening up, at this stage you will chat with the girls and learn more about them, you can even ask them questions but try not to ask about the same thing too many times. The information you learn will be invaluable on the dates you will start going on them with in the subsequent stages.

So what will the next update contain
It will contain the annoyed and regular conversation ending scenes for all 3 girls
It will also contain the mall with shops for gifts and a few NPC vore scenes
Finally I will add the library NPC vore scene, it's been written however I have yet to find a suitable set of pics for it.

And thank you to all the people who have commented especially those that are pointing out bugs that I've missed
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby kuman2011 » Sun May 15, 2022 9:18 am

I like the pics and the game though personally I would have loved if there was some form of reformation system. Who wouldn't want to be a true gut slut to your favorite girl and feed yourself to her until she's the hottest babe around. Work tirelessly to earn that dough to purchase reformers then spend the night in your lover's stomach. So Romantic....

Btw, are stats relevant to the story? I can't seem to find any difference in the dialogue no matter how high or low my stats are
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby kuman2011 » Sun May 15, 2022 9:28 am

I found a bug btw. If you have exactly the required amount of energy to train your stat you can do it indefinitely. For example if you have 30 energy and you study your energy level will stay at 30. I maxed out my stats by day 6 through this method. This also applies to when you are working.
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby anirishnirvana » Sun May 15, 2022 11:15 am

kuman2011 wrote:I found a bug btw. If you have exactly the required amount of energy to train your stat you can do it indefinitely. For example if you have 30 energy and you study your energy level will stay at 30. I maxed out my stats by day 6 through this method. This also applies to when you are working.

I've seen this as well, yet it doesn't happen for money at the Yatai.

Elsewhere:
  • The GGG introduction is still showing on revisits.
  • Is the courier work meant to be dependent on strength instead of intelligence?
  • If you don't have enough energy to work for the Yatai then you say the same line as when tutoring

The GGG group level > acquaintance

I think I cause crashes by getting 100 Charisma (testing top bug) as you become unable to talk to some of the girls after a point. EDIT Claire and Marin become unable to be talked to though I don't know if they're easily to befriend

Talking to Juno gives you bit of a crash (ignore then continue):

Spoiler: show
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/girls/juno.rpy", line 519, in script
$ junoConversationIndex = Dice[3]
File "game/girls/juno.rpy", line 519, in <module>
TypeError: 'function' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby hexcorsist » Sun May 15, 2022 1:39 pm

New bugfixes posted

anirishnirvana wrote:
kuman2011 wrote:I found a bug btw. If you have exactly the required amount of energy to train your stat you can do it indefinitely. For example if you have 30 energy and you study your energy level will stay at 30. I maxed out my stats by day 6 through this method. This also applies to when you are working.

I've seen this as well, yet it doesn't happen for money at the Yatai.

Elsewhere:
  • The GGG introduction is still showing on revisits.
  • Is the courier work meant to be dependent on strength instead of intelligence?
  • If you don't have enough energy to work for the Yatai then you say the same line as when tutoring

The GGG group level > acquaintance

I think I cause crashes by getting 100 Charisma (testing top bug) as you become unable to talk to some of the girls after a point. EDIT Claire and Marin become unable to be talked to though I don't know if they're easily to befriend

Talking to Juno gives you bit of a crash (ignore then continue):

Spoiler: show
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Nope your getting a crash because I'm a feckin moron, I used sqaure brackets on a function call so renpy thought it was looking for an array. It still continued to work because I have the habit of initializing all of my variables even when I don't have to.

As for the energy issue that was due to me using a > instead of a >= sign in my energy decrease function.

Also it was a bug that you could go up to charisma 100 you should be capped at 50 for the yatai which has also been fixed.

The courier should have used strength not int but I forgot to change it when I copied over the code.

And finally your not going over group level acquaintance, once you become acquaintances group level stops increasing and you will need to talk to each girl individually and as such nothing more should happen (not implemented yet so you can't become friends until update 4.0 or 4.1)

kuman2011 wrote:I like the pics and the game though personally I would have loved if there was some form of reformation system. Who wouldn't want to be a true gut slut to your favorite girl and feed yourself to her until she's the hottest babe around. Work tirelessly to earn that dough to purchase reformers then spend the night in your lover's stomach. So Romantic....

Btw, are stats relevant to the story? I can't seem to find any difference in the dialogue no matter how high or low my stats are

I did consider reformation system however what get me hot and bothered with vore is that permanency most of the scenes reference this and you simply wouldn't have it with a reformation system. Also no way I could manip multiple weight gain stages for all of the girls.

And as too stats they influence the following things
1 How much money you make at jobs
2 How quickly your relationship level goes up (Each girl prefers different stats)

When I include minigames they will also influence the difficulty of those game

And possibly at the friend level on dates they will act as gates but I'm still undecided on than
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 3.1b Update 5/15/2022

Postby kuman2011 » Sun May 15, 2022 2:35 pm

Hmm maybe if earning money is more difficult then reformation would be more viable? Or if the reformation part is a magical power unique to the MC. As for weight gain, just small changes at first until a girl would reach her peak where any extra fat starts going to parts girls don't want any fat on. Every girl gets a different peak since life simply isn't fair lol. If you don't feed your girl in a while she starts losing that padding though. Just an idea as I understand how difficult it is to implement this in game. Either way, I got you with the permanency of the scenes being hot as hell however it would be even more hot if vore was actually taboo. Like people know there are preds out there but its an open secret that they feed on prey. Instead of it being pretty much something as normal as a person buying a beer or so. Emphasize that its illegal unless the prey is willing yet some preds don't give a shit. No witnesses kind of pred if you get me.
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby hexcorsist » Sun May 15, 2022 8:07 pm

kuman2011 wrote:Hmm maybe if earning money is more difficult then reformation would be more viable? Or if the reformation part is a magical power unique to the MC. As for weight gain, just small changes at first until a girl would reach her peak where any extra fat starts going to parts girls don't want any fat on. Every girl gets a different peak since life simply isn't fair lol. If you don't feed your girl in a while she starts losing that padding though. Just an idea as I understand how difficult it is to implement this in game. Either way, I got you with the permanency of the scenes being hot as hell however it would be even more hot if vore was actually taboo. Like people know there are preds out there but its an open secret that they feed on prey. Instead of it being pretty much something as normal as a person buying a beer or so. Emphasize that its illegal unless the prey is willing yet some preds don't give a shit. No witnesses kind of pred if you get me.

I do like your ideas on vore but I already have much of the game planned out in the broad strokes and they just conflict too much, but I will consider stealing them if I decide to do a second game.

The reformation aspect clashes too much with the core of the game, the reason the mc went to Japan is that he has but one life and he is under the misunderstanding/stereotype that all Asian women are cute and submissive

As to vore being illegal unless willing that is the case in my world however consent can often be very dubious as we have seen

In terms of the taboo aspect I much prefer the casual disregard of life of vore being both open and commonplace.

I really enjoyed reading you comments and seeing things from a different perspective. As to said I will probably steal you ideas for another game and I hope more people do give their input of what they like.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Mon May 16, 2022 6:41 am

With regards to the poll you have made, I voted "hate it" because cooking to me is taking the fetish from "pleasure and intimacy" and making it into "pain and cannibalism".
There are people who are into the cooking thing and they probably get something else from it then what I see in it, but that is all I see in it which is why I have to vote strongly against it.
In the end this is your game, so if you really want it implemented I would just ask you to put a warning before hand (something as simple as "warring this choice leads to cooking content" would be sufficient) so that those of us who don't jive with it can avoid it.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hexcorsist » Mon May 16, 2022 8:17 am

Hansony wrote:With regards to the poll you have made, I voted "hate it" because cooking to me is taking the fetish from "pleasure and intimacy" and making it into "pain and cannibalism".
There are people who are into the cooking thing and they probably get something else from it then what I see in it, but that is all I see in it which is why I have to vote strongly against it.
In the end this is your game, so if you really want it implemented I would just ask you to put a warning before hand (something as simple as "warring this choice leads to cooking content" would be sufficient) so that those of us who don't jive with it can avoid it.

Thanks for your input, the poll result are very clear the closest this game is going to come too cooking is the occasional reference in passing and perhaps a beach sunbaking idea as in "O no [player]-San that wasn't sunscreen you put on but BBQ sauce and you've been out all day, don't you smell delicious" sort of thing.
I agree with you that the game is my idea but I also believe that when an author asks a question he has an obligation to consider the answer he got and while I do quite like femcan content an don't believe there is enough of it I recognize it is not everyone's cup of tea so won't include it in the game.

As for the current progress of the game till the next update, I have two vore scenes left to write, one set of pictures to manip, luckily I only usually take about 10 minutes per pic unlike people who are actually good at it like Ryan and Bright.
So probably updating later tonight or tomorrow.

Additionally I go back to work tomorrow so expect updates to take a bit longer, I'm still really enjoying writing content one handed so I have no plan on quitting don't worry.

Also to kuman2011 while you probably didn't notice I forgot to credit you last version for your bug report it's in there now. You guys might think it minor but these reports and feedback have helped me a lot in making this game please continue to comment.

Also I had the perfect idea for another game based of your for after this one is finished (I'm estimating a few months but who knows)

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Women who will Devour Us All wrote:In a small town a mad scientist has worked out how to devour people whole with the power of the necronomicon. You witness her eat her lab assistant but she is shocked when instead of running away you pledge your loyalty and body to her. She may only see you know as a usefull and edible pawn but perhaps with work you can show your love for her is true and awaken her love for you. Will you succeed or will you end up as forgotten padding on her chest.

There is no way I will work on this before I'm close to done with GGVVNDS but I will keep an eye out for good pics.
Anyway I'm off to write Claire's annoyed scene now.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Mon May 16, 2022 9:23 am

So, are there going to be more girls in future updates?
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hexcorsist » Mon May 16, 2022 10:21 am

wariodude128 wrote:So, are there going to be more girls in future updates?

Yes and maybe.

I classify the girls into two groups gals aka the girls you can date and who have many scenes and mobs NPC shopkeepers etc.
There are definitely more mobs to be added and part of my aim is for every girl to have at least one scene, there are 3 new mobs introduced in this next update however only 1 has a new scene but the others will get them don't worry

As for more gals I have plans for 4 more
3 standard ggg girls and 1 secret girl however I won't be adding them until I have completed the rest of the game
There's a roadmap posted in the main post

I've Finished all scenes in the current update now so I'm going to do some testing tonight and if all works well I will upload tomorrow before work otherwise expect me to upload it after work
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby kuman2011 » Mon May 16, 2022 12:30 pm

I don't mind you not crediting me. Its all good. Its all for the greater good of finding the ultimate waifu's stomach lol.

Btw, what are your thoughts on using anime girls? I mean the setting is in Japan. It seems criminal not to have anime girls with the MC stupefied that they are LITERALLY anime girls.
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Mon May 16, 2022 12:57 pm

kuman2011 wrote:I don't mind you not crediting me. Its all good. Its all for the greater good of finding the ultimate waifu's stomach lol.

Btw, what are your thoughts on using anime girls? I mean the setting is in Japan. It seems criminal not to have anime girls with the MC stupefied that they are LITERALLY anime girls.

I think the idea is that this is the "real" world with real people. That said, a mod could be made where the real girls are switched out for anime models. Wouldn't be the first time a mod like that was made, or the second.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Mon May 16, 2022 6:41 pm

The game has a good start, but not enough content for me to give any real constructive criticism. Keep it up though.
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby hexcorsist » Mon May 16, 2022 7:09 pm

wariodude128 wrote:
kuman2011 wrote:I don't mind you not crediting me. Its all good. Its all for the greater good of finding the ultimate waifu's stomach lol.

I think the idea is that this is the "real" world with real people. That said, a mod could be made where the real girls are switched out for anime models. Wouldn't be the first time a mod like that was made, or the second.

No plans to add anime girls but I do like the idea, maybe an event where the PC get's tronned into a computer. There are a few other events I want to work into the game including one I've wanted to do for years.

As for someone wanting to do an anime girls/furry mod go ahead you would have my full permission.

TheGreatUnknown wrote:The game has a good start, but not enough content for me to give any real constructive criticism. Keep it up though.

Just a comment on whether you think I'm moving in the right direction is more than enough, but if you want to hold onto your criticism until later feel free I plan on continuing to add content

Also new version is out, as I am starting work again today expect version 3.3 to be at the end of the week at the earliest.
New poll up to see which girl I will complete. I will be working on the mall this evening so when that's done the poll will tell me who I'm working on next as I can't decide for myself.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 3.2 Update 5/17/2022

Postby wariodude128 » Mon May 16, 2022 7:34 pm

Saw the poll and decided Claire should be finished first. If only because she's the first one you meet, so with her done focus can be shifted to the others who appear later.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game