Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 3 and retirement

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 3 and retirement

Postby taito » Thu May 19, 2022 10:47 am

jasamprn wrote:Okurete Sumimasen 1 was like, a big chunck of why I'm even here on these forums~ <3
Twas neat, 'cus you could clear see an evolution of prefrences as the game advanced ;)

Best of luck with the recovery, ^-^

Thank you for sharing that. It means a lot to me. ^_^

So I've been home with covid this week. ~_~ First few days sucked....but....I've used this time to get some work done. I didn't realize how big this pod dungeon really was until I started piecing it together. It might be too big...anyway heres some screens of some of the latest work.

pod dungeon.png

brown pod 2.png

red pod.png

blonde bod.png

dance thumb.jpg
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby zoidburg05 » Mon May 23, 2022 1:08 pm

For the link you put back there, this is for the first and second parts of the story you made right? I have been looking around and saw that you have other chapters that I may be skipping (with the light of the dark sun or something around those words). Sorry if I misread something around here but I would like to get a full experience of these games. Okurete Sumimasen is the first place where I can start at right? where it shows a lady going to the underworld esque area?
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby taito » Mon May 23, 2022 10:03 pm

zoidburg05 wrote:For the link you put back there, this is for the first and second parts of the story you made right? I have been looking around and saw that you have other chapters that I may be skipping (with the light of the dark sun or something around those words). Sorry if I misread something around here but I would like to get a full experience of these games. Okurete Sumimasen is the first place where I can start at right? where it shows a lady going to the underworld esque area?

Oh....I think maybe you missed a little bit. Okurete is my 3rd game. The first one is Light of the Dark son...followed by Itoshi Kokoro...and then Okurete Sumimasen. If there's an interest I'll reupload the first two games. Although LOTDS doesn't really have a lot of vore content to speak of since I made it over 15 years ago. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue May 31, 2022 3:38 pm

So, where can I get chapter 1 and 2?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Achenar » Tue May 31, 2022 6:04 pm

Itoshi Kokoro, that one takes me back. Poor Eiko getting carted around in fox tummy...~ I'd definitely be interested in a reupload, I lost access to a lot of vore games when I changed laptops.
Achenar
Participator

Postby taito » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:26 am

Souls6 wrote:So, where can I get chapter 1 and 2?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VNIm1b ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1biiCs7 ... sp=sharing

Once you request I just have to go in and share. I'll find an easier way to do this once Chapter 3 is done. I'll get some links for the old games up soon.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby DarkRain » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:46 am

taito wrote:

Once you request I just have to go in and share. I'll find an easier way to do this once Chapter 3 is done. I'll get some links for the old games up soon.

Hey, when is part 3 coming out?
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby taito » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:29 pm

DarkRain wrote:
taito wrote:

Hey, when is part 3 coming out?

No ETA yet but I'm getting closer each and every day. Currently working on the pod dungeon and then only one more dungeon after that. Still got to do most of the game over sequences for this chapter and finish up the story end of things. Thanks for asking. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:58 am

How about moving the files of the chapters on like Mega?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby taito » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:41 pm

Souls6 wrote:How about moving the files of the chapters on like Mega?

Yeah that's a good idea....I can't seem to keep up with the permissions on the google sharing. I'll make an account there and we'll give it a try.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Armouredangel » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:49 pm

Having recently played and finished parts 1 & 2, I am SO HYPED for part 3.
Armouredangel
New to the forum

Postby taito » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:37 am

Armouredangel wrote:Having recently played and finished parts 1 & 2, I am SO HYPED for part 3.

Nice. You finished up chapter 2 already? What did you think if the ending?
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Armouredangel » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:32 am

taito wrote:
Armouredangel wrote:Having recently played and finished parts 1 & 2, I am SO HYPED for part 3.

Yeah managed to get through chp 2 quickly after your help with the "hookshot bug" (Thanks again by the way) The ending was not what I expected but still felt like it fit the overall tone of the story you've laid out.

I enjoyed the fact that
Spoiler: show
The end boss managed to escape after killing the queen, I'm looking forward to seeing how the plot between her and Tezla is resolved

I am curious as to who/what the overall big bad is going to be, as well as what characters are going to be returning in the up-and-coming chapter.
Armouredangel
New to the forum

Postby taito » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:21 pm

Armouredangel wrote:
taito wrote:

Yeah managed to get through chp 2 quickly after your help with the "hookshot bug" (Thanks again by the way) The ending was not what I expected but still felt like it fit the overall tone of the story you've laid out.

I enjoyed the fact that
Spoiler: show
The end boss managed to escape after killing the queen, I'm looking forward to seeing how the plot between her and Tezla is resolved

I am curious as to who/what the overall big bad is going to be, as well as what characters are going to be returning in the up-and-coming chapter.

^_^ Oh yes...things will be resolved with certain people...lol. The big bad is something that I wouldn't normally do. As far as playable characters...well...There are five of them....but none of them are returning characters....at least not characters you played as in the first two chapters anyway.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby taito » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:51 pm

Hello everyone. Just wanted to give you all and update. I'm on vacation again which means I've been putting in lots of time on the game. I'm currently on the last dungeon...been messing with the new title screen...even went back and edited a bunch of stuff. It's all starting to feel pretty realistic that I could finish this.. Today I put in about 10 hours of work. If I can keep this up for a few more days I can get a big chunk of things done. So here's the latest.

Don't know if you guys remember when I had mentioned this character. Dollz is a magical doll that is brought to life. She was kinda boring looking before so I've updated her to be a bit more appealing.

dollz title.png

I went back and changed her battle sprites too.

dollz.png

dollz2.png

This last dungeon has some interesting traps. As you can see....sometimes you don't even need a battle to get a game over. ~_~

furocto.png

furocto2.png

I'll keep you posted. Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. Eventually I have to go back through and do ALL the Chapter 3 game overs. ~_~
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Themastermushroom » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:18 am

You work so hard, maybe i can give you suggestion, maybe to end this series and your career with a bang, maybe we can put the main player to learn how devour the enemies.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby taito » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:00 am

Themastermushroom wrote:You work so hard, maybe i can give you suggestion, maybe to end this series and your career with a bang, maybe we can put the main player to learn how devour the enemies.

Maybe. ^_^ The main player keeps switching though. No spoilers...but I think if people look at all the stuff I've posted they'll figure out who the main character of this chapter is.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Skeiron » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:37 pm

Glad to see things are going well! I look forward to it. But make sure to have plenty of rest and relaxation as well
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby taito » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:57 pm

I can rest when I'm dead. lol. I'm on a roll. Just finished up playtesting this one area...pretty soon I'll be doing the game overs. Maybe I'll post a pic of the monster and have people suggest death scenarios. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Armouredangel » Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:26 am

taito wrote:Hello everyone. Just wanted to give you all and update. I'm on vacation again which means I've been putting in lots of time on the game. I'm currently on the last dungeon...been messing with the new title screen...even went back and edited a bunch of stuff. It's all starting to feel pretty realistic that I could finish this.. Today I put in about 10 hours of work. If I can keep this up for a few more days I can get a big chunk of things done. So here's the latest.

Don't know if you guys remember when I had mentioned this character. Dollz is a magical doll that is brought to life. She was kinda boring looking before so I've updated her to be a bit more appealing.

dollz title.png

I went back and changed her battle sprites too.

dollz.png

dollz2.png

This last dungeon has some interesting traps. As you can see....sometimes you don't even need a battle to get a game over. ~_~

furocto.png

furocto2.png

I'll keep you posted. Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. Eventually I have to go back through and do ALL the Chapter 3 game overs. ~_~

Looking amazing. Can't wait to see how it all turns out when it is ready.
Armouredangel
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game