Are you the predator, or the prey? What voraphiles are we?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What kind of voraphiles are we?

Mostly predator that wants to eat you, and digest you.
24%
The predator that loves swallowing you alive, to keep you safe inside me. (Non-fatal)
7%
Neutral. I like to be both the predator, and the prey based on mood and/or situation.
16%
The prey who loves to be swallowed alive, held as storage inside the predator. (Non-fatal)
14%
Mostly prey who wants to be eaten, and digested.
30%
Neither - I just like watching predators eating, and the prey being eaten alive.
9%

Total votes : 304

Are you the predator, or the prey? What voraphiles are we?

Postby N-Mario » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:02 am

I’m kind of curious as to what kind of folks we have here in this community. I myself is mostly a prey who enjoys being swallowed alive just to be held for protection safe inside the predator. I like these kinds of situations/scenarios where the predator takes the prey for a ride inside themselves to a new adventure where possible. Situations in stories where the prey is unharmed when being eaten, where usually they are spat back out later. I enjoy those the most.

I know there are others who prefer to be the predator, which is fine. Then there are those who like being both types depending on the mood, and situation of the scenario. We all have our own differences as to why we like being the predator, or the prey.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: Are you the predator, or the prey? What voraphiles are w

Postby HungryNacho » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:30 pm

I'm both Prey and Pred but I'm mostly Prey, I'm only sometimes Predish, I like both fatal and nonfatal it depends on my mood. I'm also Observer because sometimes, I just like to watch a Pred eat some Prey and Pred satisfied with their meal, maybe give the Pred some belly rubs but be cautious not to be eaten too or maybe join the fun who knows.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tekknö » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:11 pm

I'm like almost 100% prey and the only times I'm pred is when there's no actual pred to do rp (which I haven't done in ages). I just really like the thought of being vored by some big neko :3
Tekknö
New to the forum

Postby Base54 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:23 pm

I'm neither. Only ever RP'd once, and that wasn't even Vore, never plan on doing it again.
Base54
Been posting for a bit

Postby EloquentOrc » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:18 pm

Checked neither.

I have always felt like the narrator in my own vore stories and nothing more. Like neither role is for me.

However, funnily I also very much like Dolcett/cooking stuff and there I definitely identifies as the pred, for lack of better word.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby KaiserDunk » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:27 pm

I’m more into cooking vore than just straight up vore. I’ve done a bit of RP as the meat being prepped and cooked, but certainly not very extensively.
KaiserDunk
Been posting for a bit

Postby necidime » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:11 pm

Chronic lurker, that's all.
necidime
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:02 pm

I roleplay full on prey with intent on being digested. I write preds and prey but prefer rping prey.
I can also be an Observer as well.
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby azazelthedemon15 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:26 pm

Im a prey through and through ^^ I like non fatal things. I enjoy being digested into tummy pudge and reformed though x///3
azazelthedemon15
Been posting for a bit

Postby ReptileKing23 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:14 am

I'm an apex predator and depending on my mood, either I'll keep my prey as a pet or digest them!
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blaxbone » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:23 am

I'm a confidant and dominant pred, but I always love it when a bigger and meaner predator reminds me my place in the food chain~
Blaxbone
New to the forum

Postby tomsketchit » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:44 am

I'm a mix of all of the above. I find that my vore moods tend to coincide with my other moods (I'm genderfluid, bisexual, and a switch, which all result in different combinations of desires at different times.)

I tend to lean more pred when I'm feeling feminine, and more prey or just observer when feeling more male, to put it simply.
tomsketchit
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:53 pm

Ah...this is something that can't easily be narrowed down to one of the answers in the poll.

I like being the predator. I will ALWAYS play the pred role, no matter what.
On the topic of Digestion vs Endo, however...I tend to prefer endo more over digestion, but most of my preds tend to be...meaner than that. Using endo as a means of trapping or humiliating prey rather than to provide comfort.
Or they just have a fantastical way of acquiring nutrients without digesting their prey, in which case they mainly just feed to sustain themselves without having any strong feelings towards those they eat.

My preferences outside of vore are a bit...different, but that's a story for another time.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SnaxiTums » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:58 am

I'm very much a switch, so It's hard for me to say exactly which I prefer:

While I've always found myself playing out the role of pred due to prey being so numerous and any dream I've had with vore in it has involved me as the pred (although always as a different person/character), yet I almost always picture myself as prey when I'm fantasising.

I used to be a big fan of endo and full tour, yet in roleplays I've found myself being quite a callous, indifferent, or even outright sadistic predator, and they've all involved digestion and weight gain in one form or another. Part of this was down to needing a definitive end to a session, but I can't deny what a core part of my preferences it is.

All that being said, I've recently started viewing myself through the lens of an observer, so maybe things are changing.
SnaxiTums
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sitharc » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:04 pm

I highly prefer the prey role for multiple reasons, but I voted myself as neutral/switch.

Despite preferring the prey role, I also prefer being an unwilling one most if not all the time. Even if I'm willing, never going to be super willing or hugely turned on when it comes to actually being devoured in a thing. I prefer unwilling prey even more if I'm ever a pred.

I prefer digestion, weight gain, disposal too. I'm otherwise iffy towards protective vore where it somehow does no damage and no pain. Least give me a suit or something to protect myself with or something. At least don't belly entrap me forever, it gets boring when all I can do is squirm, sleep, and talk. If going the protective route, then I'd prefer unbirth over oral vore. But even then, please don't intend to keep me in there forever as same thing when kept in the gut with lil to nothing to do and just small talk to give (if they can even hear each other).

I'd be curious for some full tour and some other scenarios too if could ever find someone able to do it in a way I'd enjoy.

I like being an observer too when I can, whether my character is aware or not of what they pred is doing or had done. Both can be fun for different reasons, especially tho when awkwardly unaware of what's going on inside that tummy, unaware your friend, lover, or whoever is a vile killer... or clueless that my/her weight gain kink was amused via murder.

When possible, I love getting into the psyche and mindsets of characters involved, not just one or the other.
Sitharc
---

Postby N-Mario » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:14 pm

Hmm..... So the poll suggests we're mostly predators who wants to destroy their prey, and the prey who wants to be destroyed by their predators. Good to know.

Though I'm the kind of person who prefers to feel comfortable, laying inside the predator. Whether this is for transportation, or just wanted a predator to hold me in. So, non-fatal scenarios for me. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby alockwood1 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:42 pm

Depends on the scenario. In general, I prefer Non-Fatal Vore over Fatal, with the situation being fun for both sides, or it's being done in a protective nature.

But, in fatal situations, I prefer it if the Prey is someone who deserves to die (like a murderer), or if they were someone suffering from something like cancer, and they want a way to end their suffering.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Amaco » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:18 pm

I like both. But I definitely lean towards pred.
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skulker » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:00 pm

If I could vote for both Pred options I would.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:50 am

Tricky one...

My main OC is a pred. And with him I can take on the roll as a pred.
However, I'm a prey. And always fantasising about being the one that is being eaten.

Also. Observer ofc <3
Mecho
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion