Land of Hunt 0.1.6 DECEMBER 2023

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Land of Hunt v 0.1.3.2

Postby Phantom24601 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:41 pm

I would really love to see more vore scenes between Maple and Nora...perhaps with digestion too ;)
Phantom24601
New to the forum

Postby Shevron » Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:33 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:Oh neat, we got a demo now. Just finished it up a bit ago, and so far, it's looking really nice. It has a lot of promise. I guess I can give my thoughts on it.
The vore scenes were dome pretty well. And I did turn on male preds and scat scenes cause I was curious to see how they'd play out. Not really a fan of scat or male preds or male preys, but I will admit the scat scenes were a nice little addendum for the vore scenes.
I'm aware the save system is all auto right now, and I'll give credit that the auto saves were placed fairly well, but it was a little irritating to have to do everything over again if you chose the right choice and progressed the story. Didn't find a text skip other than rapidly clicking the mouse, so that added on to the annoyance as well.
I assume in the future there will be a way to see achievements gained or not yet gotten? And for the gallery, will there also be a way to view the character models from the vore scenes?
Not sure if this is a bug, but there were a few illustrated scenes that didn't appear in the gallery when I viewed them from the story, though I could chalk that up as something not yet implemented. An actual bug I did find was if you got the vore scenes for the deertaur a few times, you'd have multiple copies of the troll in your inventory.
But yeah, game's really nice, and also props to all the visuals. Really well done, and I can't wait to see everything refined more down the line.

Thank you! Yes, I tried to make scat scenes fun and original.
Yes, we have autosaves rn, later you will be able to replay some scenes, and change the route, it's going to be lore integrated, so you don't need to bother about manual saving. It's just a prologue rn.
Yes. There will be gallery branch for achievments in the future updates. Same for characters sprites.
Sorry I forgot to put some scene arts into gallery.
As for the troll, yes most likely a bug.
Glad you enjoyed it ^^

killermeow wrote:Desperately needs manual saves, multiple save slots, and an autoskip for if you've seen the text before. Still, very well written and a solid prologue, looking forward to seeing where you take this.

There will be a way to replay scenes and change the route later, lore integrated. Also some text skip.
Thank you for playing!

hirakoshinji2 wrote:Wow, it's not everyday you see a vore game this well done! With the demo coming almost 2 years after it's announcement I figured you had given up on it. I see you guys were actually putting 2 years worth of effort into this. I'll definitely be supporting this project

Thank you! We never gave up. It might take time but I will release the next chapter, and planning to finish that story.

VigorousJazzHands wrote:I'll be honest, I was kind of blown away by how polished this was when first playing it. The quality of the art & writing really put this in the top tier of vore visual novels I've seen.

One question though, is it possible to view the achievements you've found anywhere?

Regardless, I'm super excited to see this developed further, and particularly to allow multiple save files.

Thank you!
Achievments the way they are rn are just pops up. I added them two days before the release. We will have a proper achievment system later.

MadEnough wrote:I'm getting an error trying to download. I click the link, and it tells me a secure connection could not be established. AVG thinks there's a phishing element.

It is probably a problem with your antivirus, the download is totally safe.
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Postby ouphe » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:29 pm

Holy crap, this is phenomenal thus far.
ouphe
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:52 pm

The production value on this is just amazing. The opening gave me chills. The art style is great and I don’t usually pay much attention to story in Vore games, but the lore is intriguing and makes me want to keep going and learn more.
This is quite possibly one of the most well made Vore visual novels I’ve ever seen.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderTG » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:06 pm

A very promising first release, nicely showcases the kind of content to expect going forwards and sets up the plot well. It also goes without saying that the art is great.

Definitely one to watch.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheLittleDeadGuy » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:16 pm

Was well worth the wait. Good job.
Meh
TheLittleDeadGuy
New to the forum

Postby Anymse » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:20 pm

Not sure if it's been reported or not, but the game window should probably scale-able in realtime, as the fullscreen doesn't work properly on ultra-wide monitors (it cuts off the right and bottom of the window when opening in 3440x1440 resolution, and I would imagine the issue is there for higher resolution monitors too).

It's mainly noticed when opening the settings screen, as the "Back" button isn't in view to click, so you have to close the app and re-open it to get to the menu. Similar issue when playing the game, the bottom 1/3rd tot bottom 1/2 of the dialogue window is cut off, so some text may not show properly or be missed if its a text heavy dialogue.

To fix this issue, I had to manually set my monitor to a 16:9 setup instead of being able to use 21:9.

As far as UI design goes, really good. The visuals are fairly clear and concise, though some of the characters can get blocked by the dialogue window near the bottom of the screen, and the options that you can pick at choices could stand to be a little bigger, and maybe moved down a little instead of right smack dab in the middle of the screen, though thats more just personal preference.

In the settings menu, I would also recommend moving the "Back" button to be underneath the settings, instead of WAY over to the far right. Outside of that though, pretty good, looking forward to more.
Anymse
New to the forum

Postby suprimemaverick » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:40 pm

Anymse wrote:Not sure if it's been reported or not, but the game window should probably scale-able in realtime, as the fullscreen doesn't work properly on ultra-wide monitors (it cuts off the right and bottom of the window when opening in 3440x1440 resolution, and I would imagine the issue is there for higher resolution monitors too).

It's mainly noticed when opening the settings screen, as the "Back" button isn't in view to click, so you have to close the app and re-open it to get to the menu. Similar issue when playing the game, the bottom 1/3rd tot bottom 1/2 of the dialogue window is cut off, so some text may not show properly or be missed if its a text heavy dialogue.

To fix this issue, I had to manually set my monitor to a 16:9 setup instead of being able to use 21:9.

As far as UI design goes, really good. The visuals are fairly clear and concise, though some of the characters can get blocked by the dialogue window near the bottom of the screen, and the options that you can pick at choices could stand to be a little bigger, and maybe moved down a little instead of right smack dab in the middle of the screen, though thats more just personal preference.

In the settings menu, I would also recommend moving the "Back" button to be underneath the settings, instead of WAY over to the far right. Outside of that though, pretty good, looking forward to more.

yep, my monitor is also a larger size then the game is intended for atm, renders it unplayable as i cant access the item menu in game, and cant even open any of the title screen or menu buttons as i get stuck in them unable to go back as the back or close buttons are not visible or selectable due to screen size, however, i do enjoy the quality of the artwork and hope to see this get more content and such, though i do hope you prioritize the aspect ratio being fixed as i cant play it otherwise XD (I assume i can do what the guy above did but id rather not go though the trouble of swapping back and forth as my computer tends to derp if i mess with settings like that)
suprimemaverick
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:37 pm

The art is super good!
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby go47 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:12 pm

Hmm, probably the first time I've wanted more to a vore game, for the plot. kudos
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby CulturedDegenerate » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:11 pm

This game looks like it has an insane amount of potential behind it. Shout out to the V-team for putting as much effort as they have into this thing for what I assume has been 2 years, it definitely looks like its beginning to bear fruit. Like several people on this thread have mentioned before, the opening sequence was incredibly well done, so much so that it gave the game a feeling of professionalism I have yet to see from any fetish game I've played. Shevron's art style is second to none and the point and click format of the game looks like it could provide ample opportunity for in game secrets and hidden scenes. I can't wait to see more of this game and I hope it gets the recognition it deserves.
CulturedDegenerate
New to the forum

Postby Adelais » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:48 am

This game is absolutely brilliant. It is EXTREMELY rare, and I really mean that, for a vore game to have a plot I care much about. Usually, whatever plot there is just a fun way to go from vore scene to vore scene. However, what you have produced here is a game I would play if I wasn't into vore. If this game was about fetishes I had zero sexual interest in, I would still play it for the plot and the art; it's that's good.

I'm reminded a fair bit of the Life is Strange series in the art and sound design; is that coincidence? Either way, it's utterly gorgeous. I spent all day thinking about how beautiful the game was, and I wasn't even considering the lewd aspects. You can expect to have me as a patreon supporter when I get around to it over the weekend.

Thank you for making this.
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby BMUd8854 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:55 pm

Well I played this game yesterday and all I can say is that this game is going to be simply AMAZING. I found no bugs, no awkward inconsistencies and it feels so damn fleshed out I thought I was playing a Steam game. Keep up the good work and best of luck!
Feel free to critique my work so I can improve in the future.
BMUd8854
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThexOrion » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:25 am

Literally within 10 seconds of booting this up I have already been amazed. I've never seen a game on this site with this level of polish. This has to be some kind of milestone for the site.
ThexOrion
New to the forum

Re: Land of Hunt

Postby DoctorBirkin » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:26 am

Just found this game yesterday.
It's really promising so far and i'm looking forward for more content.
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:37 pm

I looked at the gallery and saw there were scenes that I apparently missed, but I also chose to skip disposal and male pred scenes. So I was wondering, if those pictures come indeed from those skipped options, could you like add some kind of indication that it's not available due to selection choice (like adding a locker on the obscured image)? Also will Maple be a pred in the future? I so hoped she could gobble up that drugged bandit.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheSoulessGem » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:34 am

This game is amazing and absolutely underrated. I hope this continues to grow! It's so cool!
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shevron » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:29 am

Anymse wrote:Not sure if it's been reported or not, but the game window should probably scale-able in realtime, as the fullscreen doesn't work properly on ultra-wide monitors (it cuts off the right and bottom of the window when opening in 3440x1440 resolution, and I would imagine the issue is there for higher resolution monitors too).

Sorry about that. We are working on this.

Souls6 wrote:I looked at the gallery and saw there were scenes that I apparently missed, but I also chose to skip disposal and male pred scenes. So I was wondering, if those pictures come indeed from those skipped options, could you like add some kind of indication that it's not available due to selection choice (like adding a locker on the obscured image)? Also will Maple be a pred in the future? I so hoped she could gobble up that drugged bandit.

There is only one disposal picture so far. Sorry some pictures are missed in gallery and in scenes.
We are planning to improve gallery in the next chapter. You will be able check it without getting quiting to main menu, plus several features.
As for the Maple. Let say you will be watching her grow as a character.
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:57 pm

So, found a bug. I got to the end of the prologue, and decided to start a new game to see if there are any new scenes. I did the skip intro stuff option this time. But when I get to the part where I have to feed eggs to Nora, there is nothing in my inventory, and I can't make more.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Cookmanfood » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:12 am

I don't think I've ever had that much fun playing a visual novel, cant wait for the next chapter!!!
Cookmanfood
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game