FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.1.0) - Nonbinary Alpha

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - 0.7.0.0

Postby heromc » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:37 pm

Rainbow spoilers:
Spoiler: show
The royalty doesn't start on the map. You've gotta put the work in to make it.

Rainbow spoilers - deluxe:
Slimes of different colors merge into slimes with multiple colors.

For Munchy tier content, I don't have a timeline yet. Other subscription based games drop new releases in only a week, to all the way out to a year. I currently like the idea of still providing new content to free players at the same time as premium which is why I dropped the latest content batch, and holiday stuff like Easter eggs and rainbows get shared immediately too. New races like orks and such I see being shared on timeline of a few weeks to a month or so. I would have written that content eventually, regardless of the subscribestar. Weight gain and reformation would never have been written if not for the supporters of the game, and I'm choosing to hold those and the other goal based features off for much longer because of that.

I know that not everyone can afford 1$/month, and I still care for the free players out there. However, the more support I get means the less overtime I need to work and the more I can actually focus on the game. Frankly, working 60 hours a week at the day job and going home to grind more has been exhausting these last few years. I'm still working the same amount overall, but now on the project I love. The only reason all of this new content is being created so quickly in the first place is because of the financial support I'm getting, and my priorities right now are making FFFme the best game possible for those amazing players who are giving me the opportunity in the first place.
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - 0.7.0.1 - Orks!

Postby heromc » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:40 pm

bahamut24 wrote:where to find orks?

Right now Orks are only found in plains far from where you spawned. I plan on more encounters eventually, but I'm still tuning their balance. Currently they're only available to subscribers on the 1$ tier or higher.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bahamut24 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:06 pm

heromc wrote:
bahamut24 wrote:where to find orks?

Right now Orks are only found in plains far from where you spawned. I plan on more encounters eventually, but I'm still tuning their balance. Currently they're only available to subscribers on the 1$ tier or higher.

alright thank for reply :D
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:17 pm

Minor thing, but something seems amiss somewhere in your terrain generation.
Screenshot at 2022-06-20 00-15-42.png
Screenshot at 2022-06-20 00-15-42.png (28.46 KiB) Viewed 1620 times
Last edited by AssumedPseudonym on Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Postby heromc » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:24 pm

AssumedPseudonym wrote: Minor thing, but something seems amiss somewhere in your terrain generation.

Ooops! Can you send me a full shot of the worldmap so I can figure that out?
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:48 pm

Screenshot at 2022-06-20 00-45-29.png
Screenshot at 2022-06-20 00-45-29.png (16.34 KiB) Viewed 1608 times

It’s a brand new save, and that’s literally one of the first things I ran across. It was that north-western most curve on what’s been revealed of the map. I’d screenshot the whole map, but I don’t know how to just reveal the whole thing.
 …Also I stumbled across this while poking at the source code, looking for something else altogether:
Code: Select all
else if(Entry == "HungryBatgirl"){Entrys = ["Buxom Harpygirl","Heavy-Chested Harpygirl","Full-Chested Harpygirl"]}
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Postby heromc » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:58 pm

Wow! Thanks on both catches, that's a very silly one :D
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VagueQ » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:51 am

Wanted to let you know that I've been enjoying this game a lot. I jumped on the $4 tier a little bit ago. I've been having a lot of fun, but I found that there's currently a very wacky thing that will happen if you try to fuck Piper while in a battle:

Looks to me like a tag is slightly malformed.

Also, I have literally every other achievement and have spent many hours trying to find the goblin queen with no success. I've cleaned out the Drow castle half a dozen times or more, but not a single goblin queen has shown. Am I overlooking something?
VagueQ
New to the forum

Postby unit72 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:49 pm

VagueQ wrote:Also, I have literally every other achievement and have spent many hours trying to find the goblin queen with no success. I've cleaned out the Drow castle half a dozen times or more, but not a single goblin queen has shown. Am I overlooking something?

Some dead ends in caves aren't really dead. Try to move into ??? and sometimes there will be a secret room. I found a goblin queen there.
unit72
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:34 pm

VagueQ, Thanks so much for the bug report and the support!

To further expand on unit72's hint:
Having an ally with darkvision will reveal hidden areas in caves. Usually the goblin queen spawns somewhat close to your starting hut.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VagueQ » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:51 pm

Thank you both. I actually knew all of that except location, but... got it! I now have all current achievements.

Actually, I had even found that you can move to secret caves without Darkvision to find them! Click on the spot, and if there's a secret cave, you move into it. I'd spent so much time looking around in caves with Darkvision and a goblingirl, just in case. But probably bad luck + not knowing it's close was the big thing.

Phew.
VagueQ
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:40 am

VagueQ wrote:Thank you both. I actually knew all of that except location, but... got it! I now have all current achievements.
Phew.

It sounds like I better make some more!

Latest news:
https://subscribestar.adult/posts/632394
TLDR: New travel scenes have been written for when you've got a full belly. These are available to free players too. If you wanna travel around with a full gut more often, join the subscribestar and enable slow digestion, then every meal will take time to churn!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bonberjean » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:28 pm

I was thinking... what would be a great addition to the game?
then I got it, Shrines
so here's my suggestion:

Add shrines spread through the map at random locations, one for each species.
The Bunny shrine will start revealed on the map, so the player will know its exact location and interact with it if he/she so wishes.
Once the player reaches the Shrine location, the shrine will appear as if it is a creature.

All shrines will have the same stats (they are treated as bosses, but the party can still fight alongside the player).
HP 1000 | Fight 1 | Flirt 0 | Feast 1 | Fuck 0 | Flee 0 | Feed 1 | (A 'zero' stat mean that this interaction cannot be done with it)

All shrines will be passive as structures should, but if you attack the shrine, it'll summon guardians to defend it, if one guardian is unable to fight (dies or is asleep), it'll keep summoning guardians until there are 3 guardians to protect the shrine.
The bunny shrine will always summon bunny guardians (they'll still be hostile)

There are 2 ways to interact with the shrine
Please the Shrine
Feed a certain number of creatures or its favorite creature, doing that will please the shrine and will bless all creatures of that species in the entire map, making them stronger, giving more XP, basically making them better creatures to interact with. (The blessing can be repeated and they stack)
Destroy the Shrine
Destroying the shrine will have the opposite effect, it'll remove all blessings (if any) from that creature and curse them, cursed creatures become easy prey, but give worse rewards.

Pleasing or destroying the shrine will reveal the location of another shrine (at random) and does not affect the hostile/friendly status of the creature towards your party

Shrines will have a favorite creature, feeding the favorite creature to the shrine will immediately pleases it (bunny shrine will favor plant girl/boy, cat shrine will favor mouse girl/boy and so on)

Feeding yourself to the shrine
If you feed yourself to a shrine, you'll get a special game over screen
but if you feed yourself to a pleased shrine, your game over screen will have a special 'new game+' option, your new game will be as the species of the shrine you feed yourself with, and all creatures of that species are now friendly with you...

there are more things that I could add that would fill a wiki page... but this post is long enough as is
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby heromc » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:10 am

bonberjean wrote:I was thinking... what would be a great addition to the game?
then I got it, Shrines
so here's my suggestion:

Add shrines spread through the map at random locations, one for each species.
The Bunny shrine will start revealed on the map, so the player will know its exact location and interact with it if he/she so wishes.
Once the player reaches the Shrine location, the shrine will appear as if it is a creature.

All shrines will have the same stats (they are treated as bosses, but the party can still fight alongside the player).
HP 1000 | Fight 1 | Flirt 0 | Feast 1 | Fuck 0 | Flee 0 | Feed 1 | (A 'zero' stat mean that this interaction cannot be done with it)

All shrines will be passive as structures should, but if you attack the shrine, it'll summon guardians to defend it, if one guardian is unable to fight (dies or is asleep), it'll keep summoning guardians until there are 3 guardians to protect the shrine.
The bunny shrine will always summon bunny guardians (they'll still be hostile)

There are 2 ways to interact with the shrine
Please the Shrine
Feed a certain number of creatures or its favorite creature, doing that will please the shrine and will bless all creatures of that species in the entire map, making them stronger, giving more XP, basically making them better creatures to interact with. (The blessing can be repeated and they stack)
Destroy the Shrine
Destroying the shrine will have the opposite effect, it'll remove all blessings (if any) from that creature and curse them, cursed creatures become easy prey, but give worse rewards.

Pleasing or destroying the shrine will reveal the location of another shrine (at random) and does not affect the hostile/friendly status of the creature towards your party

Shrines will have a favorite creature, feeding the favorite creature to the shrine will immediately pleases it (bunny shrine will favor plant girl/boy, cat shrine will favor mouse girl/boy and so on)

Feeding yourself to the shrine
If you feed yourself to a shrine, you'll get a special game over screen
but if you feed yourself to a pleased shrine, your game over screen will have a special 'new game+' option, your new game will be as the species of the shrine you feed yourself with, and all creatures of that species are now friendly with you...

there are more things that I could add that would fill a wiki page... but this post is long enough as is

Shrines as locations are coming, and this is totally a good idea for another game, but I'm not sure it fits FFFme
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unit72 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:32 pm

I have found a bug.
The cave with a goblin queen has no entrance.

I searched the map for a goblin queen but found none.
The source code says something that a goblin queen is guaranteed to generate. Also settings.GoblinRoyaltySpawned returns true. Then she must be there.
I have searched a map for a super secret cave:

for(let x=0;x<100;x++)for(let y=0;y<100;y++)if(map[x][y].name=="Super Secret Cave")console.log(x, y);

It printed 44, 19.

Then i looked how to pathfind to it and the only path was:

console.log(party.x, party.y)
16 42 debugger eval code:1:9
undefined
map[42][16]
Object { tag: "Road", name: "Crumbling Road", units: [], hostile: false, clr: "#cccc77", travel: 5202, originalNumber: 8, drawWorldMap: true }

map[42][17]
Object { tag: "Cave", altname: "Steep Cliff", name: "Large Crumbling Cave", units: (2) […], hostile: true, clr: "#cccccc", travel: -1, originalNumber: 31, drawWorldMap: true }

map[43][17]
Object { tag: "Cave", altname: "Steep Cliff", name: "Grubby Cave", units: (1) […], hostile: true, clr: "#cccccc", travel: -1, originalNumber: 26, drawWorldMap: true }

map[44][17]
Object { tag: "Cave", altname: "Muddy Cliff", name: "Overgrown Cave", units: [], hostile: false, clr: "#cccccc", travel: -1, originalNumber: 25, drawWorldMap: true }

map[44][18]
Object { tag: "Cave", altname: "Towering Cliff", name: "Misty Cave", units: (1) […], hostile: true, clr: "#cccccc", travel: -1, originalNumber: 25, drawWorldMap: true }

map[44][19]
Object { tag: "Cave", altname: "Jagged Cliff", name: "Super Secret Cave", units: (1) […], hostile: true, clr: "#cccccc", bossFight: true, travel: -1, originalNumber: 31, drawWorldMap: true }

// then i tried to walk to the right and failed

Walk:(0,1) Position:(42,16) index.html:3083:10
:undefined index.html:1496:10
female Main:true

Yes, party's x and y are swapped.

This is the map. The steep cliff to the east is supposed to be large crumbling cave, but is inaccessible. We can only enter a cave through an entrance.
https://imgur.com/a/bG9oUW3
The site can't process these images, so i'm posting them as links.

The global map.
https://imgur.com/a/mpo6LNL

When the tile 42-17 is hacked into being tagged as entrance, i can walk into the cave normally. (map[42][17].tag="Entrance")
https://imgur.com/XSD6HjA

I confirm there is no other way to reach this location.
I also have noticed that when i ate the goblin queen and became stuffed i can no longer enter super secret cave and console gives error:
Uncaught TypeError: unit(...) is undefined
    randomTravelNormal file:///home/[REDACTED]/fff/7.0.1.0/index.html:27638
    randomTravel file:///home/[REDACTED]/fff/7.0.1.0/index.html:27607
    Walk file:///home/[REDACTED]/fff/7.0.1.0/index.html:3454
    onclick file:///home/[REDACTED]/fff/7.0.1.0/index.html:1

I didn't hack that room, it's probably an another bug. I only hacked the entrance.
Good luck with debugging, heromc. I made it easier for you.
unit72
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:31 pm

Very thorough research!

And ya, the cave generation right now does lead to parts of caves being cut off. Overall I'm fine with that because as more content gets added, I don't plan for it all to be on every map. This is just one of those times where the map puts the goblin queen in an unreachable area. I'd need a pathfinding setup to test for this, and I'm not quite ready to invest the time. I'll look out for the stuffed part tho, that seems problematic!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:57 pm

heromc wrote:Very thorough research!

And ya, the cave generation right now does lead to parts of caves being cut off. Overall I'm fine with that because as more content gets added, I don't plan for it all to be on every map. This is just one of those times where the map puts the goblin queen in an unreachable area. I'd need a pathfinding setup to test for this, and I'm not quite ready to invest the time. I'll look out for the stuffed part tho, that seems problematic!

With more stuff being added, so that what the map will populate with becomes random, could we maybe have some options when starting a new game to choose what stuff we want to spawn in?
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby unit72 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:20 pm

Hello again heromc, I heard you are trying to make the game more tactical, so I have some ideas.

I noticed that sleepy status makes a character unprotected against being eaten. Given that the party almost always has max horny status, enemies can use flirt to put your characters to sleep and eat them. There can be enemies that deliberately try to do that.
Some creatures can try to eat one character and then flee.
Also now there is no possibility to attack a sleeping character. Attacking a sleeping enemy should maybe deal double damage or put to 0 hp but wake them up. Attacking a sleeping ally will slap them harmlessly and wake them up.
Some creatures can have an automatic triggered reaction on certain actions, like slimes trying to eat a creature that attacked them, or evasive creatures counterattacking on miss, or seductive creatures using flirt when you interact with them. That reaction should not trigger any reactions because you know it will be the endless recursion and the game will break.
And right now the fuck stat for enemies is pretty useless. How about making only the creature with lower fuck fall asleep, instead of both? Or maybe compare horniness plus fuck stat, if it exceeds max horniness the creature falls asleep. And if you try to do it mid-combat, YOU will become asleep if your stat is low enough.
You can give some creatures the ability to convert characters to their side, like the player does.
Some creatures can regenerate hp on attack, when eating somebody, or just every turn. Some can deal splash damage, to everyone in your group.
unit72
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:13 am

Chiaroscuro, I could see that being a thing, but the goblin issue specifically is an underlying engine issue that isn't fixable without some crazy rewrites. Choosing different biomes to spawn once I've got enough content seems feasible though.

unit72, Right now Plants are the only ones who use flirt as a tactic. I plan on more stuff like this in the future though. Especially with interacting with sleeping allies. I'm just planning on that being with more dangerous threats than what currently exists.

I can see a reaction ability in the game. I'm pretty happy with the complexity of current races though.

The fuck stat tweak would be a pretty significant change, and I'm not sure the gameplay will be better from it. Overall I'm happy with the combat system's core at the moment.

Stealing allies is certainly a possibility, but balancing the ability to be fair when your own side could have it is tricky.

I'm sure regeneration will be coming at some point, but I need the right race. Trolls are a big possibility.

Splash damage is planned with dragons and a few other enemies.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:46 am

Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game