Adding Vore to Skyrim VR | Mod list |

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Adding Vore to Skyrim VR | Mod list |

Postby jimmersac » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:58 pm

You ever just wanted to Eat a F#cking Dragon? Well now you CAN! IN VR!

I've spent a little over a year making a mod pack for Turing Skyrim VR in to a really enjoyable Vore Experience.

I wish I could upload all the mods in one pack for easy installation but I'm not sure how to do that. So for now here is
a Compiled list of all the mods I use.

Vortex Mods (Minimum Mods): https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecia ... ons/2b5q12
Vortex mods: https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecia ... ons/gqek1u
Offsite: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ejxxgc ... sp=sharing

NOTE: Don't install FUZ RO D'OH from Vortex, that version no longer works with VR. In the offsite folder I've provided a experimental FUZ RO O'OH VR conversion I found on reddit.

Required:
Skyrim Script Extender VR (SKSEVR)

BodySlide and Outfit Studio
Calient's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer-v1.6.2
CBPC-Physics and Collisions for SSE and VR-CBPC-Fomad installer-MAIN FILE
HDT-SMP(Skinned Mesh Physics)-HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Speceial Extended
Fuz.Ro.D.oh.VR-Alpha3.7
VRIK Player Avatar-VRIK V0.8.1 Test Build 2B
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch 266-4-2-5-b
UIExtensionsv1-2-0
Spell Perk Item Distributor-VR
Ordinator
Custom Skills Framework v1
SKSEVR PERK Extender
Force New Idles in Skyrim SE-FNIS SE-FNIS Behavior SE7_6
FNIS Data
Address Library for SKSE Plugins-All in one (Special Edition)
SkyUI.v1.2.1.7

-The Vore Mods and Addons-
UnifiedDevourmentPatch
Stranger mod
Devourment_BETA_patch
Devourment_Approach_V1.4c
Devourment Male and Female V1.2.7.7
Devourment Dialogue v3.0.7
Devourment Dialogue v3.0 PROTOTYPE DFAM
Devourment Burps and Bellies v2.4.7
Belly_curves_1.0.7

Optional But Highly recommended:
Realm of Lorkhan-Custom Alternate Starte
PLANCK-Physical Animation and Character Kinetics-PLANCK 0.2.4
HIGGS-Hand Interaction and Gravity Gloves for SKyrim VR-HIGGS
Underwhelming Multiple Followers-Default

NSFW Recommendations:
FlowerGirls SE
Love Slaves-MiasLair
Immersive Wenches SE
Immersive Wenches-Enslaved Wenches patch-SE
DynamicAnimationReplacers

Other Races (Might make certain Vore addons not work)
Race Compatibility All-In-One

Centaurs: Centaurs SE
Vore?: Yes Works with it

Snake people: Tsaesci Race Mod-HDT Tails Edition 3
Vore?: Yes, but tail sticks through the ground

IMPORTANT!:
When loading the game, spam click both grip buttons. This prevents the game from freezing when the game tries to set your devourment level in the Menu world.
For some reason if you don't it freezes the game completely.

The Offsite folder is not one mod its multiple just in a regular folder, so you will have to upload them individually to your mod manager.

If bellies are not showing up try to either
1. Turn off other body modifier mods such as TBD or CBBE 3DA,etc. But not (CBBE)
2. Make sure its a brand new game.
3. In BodySlide see if under Outfit/Body pulldown tab, if it has a list of body types similar to "1CreatureMorphs(entity)" If you're not seeing then try a fresh install of JUST Devourment Male and Female.
4. Update FNIS

TP When Eaten.
When your character is eaten you will be TP'd into the ground, I assume on desktop this is to remove the player model and have the camera focus on the predator instead. However that doesn't quite work for VR.
To get around this simply push 'G' or 'H' on the keyboard And it will TP you back to the Predator.

How to change NPC's Race(Can cause some very horrifying to look at texture glitches.)
Push " ` " to open console commands, use your pointer to click on the NPC whos race you want to change. A number of characters should appear when selected EX: "0006849wadw"
Enter "Setrace Centaur"

How to make Giantess

Push " ` " to open console commands, use your pointer to click on the NPC whos size you want to change. A number of characters should appear when selected EX: "0006849wadw"
Enter "Setscale #" Change # to what height you want ranging from 1(Normal)-20(maximum).

If you have any questions or problems feel free to message me, and I'd be happy to help you set it up.

Disclaimer.
I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THE MODS HERE I ONLY FOUND WAYS TO COMBINE THEM.

Change log---
Fixed no Dialogue
Added SkyUI
Added Unoffical Skyrim Patch to pack
Last edited by jimmersac on Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Re: Turning Skyrim VR into the best Vore game Ever!

Postby DroolingPred » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:06 pm

Do you have to downpatch your Skyrim VR for compatibility? Last time I tried to do any skyrim modding I realized a patch had put me out of compatibility with the devourment refactor and I didn't wanna mess with it anymore.

Have you tried using any Wabbajack compilations as a baseline?
Could you include links to any of the mods not listed on Nexusmods/Loverslab (pretty much all the vore stuff)?

I also recommend FLL (feminized level list). Lets you up the female ratio of all randomized characters. It's set for SE but should work fine for VR.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/14482
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby jimmersac » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:47 pm

DroolingPred wrote:Do you have to downpatch your Skyrim VR for compatibility? Last time I tried to do any skyrim modding I realized a patch had put me out of compatibility with the devourment refactor and I didn't wanna mess with it anymore.

Have you tried using any Wabbajack compilations as a baseline?
Could you include links to any of the mods not listed on Nexusmods/Loverslab (pretty much all the vore stuff)?

I also recommend FLL (feminized level list). Lets you up the female ratio of all randomized characters. It's set for SE but should work fine for VR.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/14482

I'm not sure what downpatching is. I assume its going back a version of your game.
If so then No. However you have to use the exact Skyrim Unoffical patch listed in the list as the new version as of right now doesn't work.
As for Refactor I've tried multiple times but Haven't gotten it to work at all so far. Dm&f is the only one I got so far to work reliably.

I've heard of wabbajack compilations. I currenlty use Vortex which has something similar. But it doesn't include personally imported files so I'll probably need to make two links to them all.

As for links to the Mods, I'm working on trying to find all the ones I had to get off Vortex.
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkRain » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:25 am

I wonder, if it is possible to game skyrim vr without vr helmet? :P
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:33 am

Isn't the Tsaesci Race mod Legendary Edition only?
Dongers
Participator

Postby jimmersac » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:32 pm

Dongers wrote:Isn't the Tsaesci Race mod Legendary Edition only?

Its on regular Skyrim. So it "Kinda" works.
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby jimmersac » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:36 pm

DarkRain wrote:I wonder, if it is possible to game skyrim vr without vr helmet? :P

Its possible to use your phone and a Xbox controller.
Its what I did for VRChat for 2 years before I was finally able to buy a headset.
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bababooie » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:24 am

Where did you get Devourment Male and Female? I've tried getting Devourment to work for VR, but Refactor doesn't work, and the downloads for all the others seemed to be purged.
Bababooie
New to the forum

Postby jimmersac » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:43 pm

Bababooie wrote:Where did you get Devourment Male and Female? I've tried getting Devourment to work for VR, but Refactor doesn't work, and the downloads for all the others seemed to be purged.

Really? I've usally just googled it and found it pretty easily.
Yea Refactor I have not been able to figure out yet. I've heard some rumors that one guy did but he keeps is secrets to himself.

Were they all purged? If so that suck, but luckily I have all the files in the Google drive link at the top of this post.
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby LadyLyreste » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:43 pm

There's a lot of unnecessary junk in your vortex collection, you should trim it down to just the things needed to get vore working. All the statue and wench mods take up a bunch of space, as do the hairstyles, the town reworks aren't useful, and the nude spells aren't needed. I'm also pretty sure SPID SSE is needed to get SPID VR working, since Skyrim doesn't seem to launch unless I have both enabled.

On top of that, the 'offline' zip that you've included doesn't seem to do anything when fed to a mod manager, but it seems to (kinda) work when unpacked and each folder is added individually. I'm still not able to get bellies to actually show up in caliente for a batch build, and they're not showing up in-game either. After some wrestling, I put the caliente tools, CBBE stuff, and Devourment files into the same folder - but for some reason, every time the player character eats something, their hands vanish and cannot equip anything, and any time they are eaten they teleport to the inside of a house mesh in the ground.
Last edited by LadyLyreste on Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LadyLyreste
New to the forum

Postby Terrafox » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:52 pm

IS there any videos of the vr vore mod yet?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jimmersac » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:41 pm

LadyLyreste wrote:There's a lot of unnecessary junk in your vortex collection, you should trim it down to just the things needed to get vore working. All the statue and wench mods take up a bunch of space, as do the hairstyles, the town reworks aren't useful, and the nude spells aren't needed. I'm also pretty sure SPID SSE is needed to get SPID VR working, since Skyrim doesn't seem to launch unless I have both enabled.

On top of that, the 'offline' zip that you've included doesn't seem to do anything when fed to a mod manager, but it seems to (kinda) work when unpacked and each folder is added individually. I'm still not able to get bellies to actually show up in caliente for a batch build, and they're not showing up in-game either. After some wrestling, I put the caliente tools, CBBE stuff, and Devourment files into the same folder - but for some reason, every time the player character eats something, their hands vanish and cannot equip anything, and any time they are eaten they teleport to the inside of a house mesh in the ground.

I've been meaning to get around to cleaning it out. Thought I'd just upload the current version I use (All mods included) just so people could start messing around with it.

The Offsite folder is not one mod its multiple just in a regular folder, so you will have to upload them individually.

If bellies are not showing up try to either
1. Turn off other body modifier mods such as TBD or CBBE 3DA,etc. But not (CBBE)
2. Make sure its a brand new game.
3. In BodySlide see if under Outfit/Body pulldown tab, if it has a list of body types similar to "1CreatureMorphs(entity)" If you're not seeing then try a fresh install of JUST Devourment Male and Female.

The hands disappearing I haven't experienced before so I'm not sure what could be causing that.
As for TPing into the ground when Eaten, Yea that happens everytime However simply push either 'G' or 'H' on the keyboard And it will TP you back to the Predator.

Let me know if these fix your problems or not.
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby jimmersac » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:43 pm

Terrafox wrote:IS there any videos of the vr vore mod yet?

Just some short recordings I took while showing the mod off to other people.

Heres one where I was testing the Centaur Vore.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/803680
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Re: Adding Vore to Skyrim VR | Mod list |

Postby HunBeeQueen » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:22 pm

Howdy everyone so ive been doing some testing on the side and have confirmed a few things and have sent messages to OP and were gonna check it out.
Im able to get into the game and even creator a character, and do all that
-
however getting into game I can confirm dialogue options are currently not working, I did have it appear ONCE. but I noticed a random debug error get throw something about "quest localization=0" im not a modder so, not sure what that means.. ive noticed there are 3 different version's of the devourment interactions folder, ill be testing some things out and updating you guys here.
-
predators are enabled however its a rare thing to see, sometimes it happens in combat between factions (bandits/whiterun guards) it was a rare occasion but I can confirm I did see female pred eat another enemy before dying to other enemies.
-
I also did this on a FRESH install of skyrim vr. meaning also going into documents to delete the folders in the my games area.
-
The extra folders from the google drive MUST BE INSTALLED MANUALLY. Yes that means going into every folder and manually dragging them into your SKYRIM/DATA folder and overwriting.
I recommend ONLY INSTALLING. devourment dialogue 3.0 (I havn't tested will be testing later to confirm) and ignore the devourment 3.0 dialouge prototype and v2.3.
you can also safely ignore the beta patch, as I didn't really understand how to install that. and decided not to "fuck around and find out" .-.
-
other then that, I did the body slide's as normal and had no issue with it, I get a belly, sometimes it disappears if you get to many though, or might have been something I did.
HunBeeQueen
New to the forum

Postby crazytf2 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:05 pm

Thats cool
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby RayJay24 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:31 pm

hello i am struggling to get your modpack to work and it wont allow skse vr too work i am unshure if its a problem on my end or if there is supposed to be a more detailed instruction info, that im missing

edit im makeing a new game folder and start from scratch to see if it works but id be intrested in just downloading one file then going through vortex instruction downloading
RayJay24
New to the forum

Postby jimmersac » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:42 pm

RayJay24 wrote:hello i am struggling to get your modpack to work and it wont allow skse vr too work i am unshure if its a problem on my end or if there is supposed to be a more detailed instruction info, that im missing

edit im makeing a new game folder and start from scratch to see if it works but id be intrested in just downloading one file then going through vortex instruction downloading

Make sure you're launching the game through the SKSE VR, heres a guide for basic VR moding set up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qQ3QZ6 ... ixelGaming

And some of the mods were msising files in my upload, I spent all day tracking down the right files, and I think(hoping) I got them all, and am uploading the new pack now.
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby RayJay24 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:12 am

jimmersac wrote:
RayJay24 wrote:hello i am struggling to get your modpack to work and it wont allow skse vr too work i am unshure if its a problem on my end or if there is supposed to be a more detailed instruction info, that im missing

Make sure you're launching the game through the SKSE VR, heres a guide for basic VR moding set up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qQ3QZ6 ... ixelGaming

And some of the mods were msising files in my upload, I spent all day tracking down the right files, and I think(hoping) I got them all, and am uploading the new pack now.

thank you very much ill be waiting for the update on the pack and i will try what you suggested
RayJay24
New to the forum

Postby OpenLive00 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:43 am

No idea if this will still get seen, but I'm having trouble getting the full belly to appear. Using the version of HDT listed says it has an error with SKSEVR, so I tried the VR version of HDT, and also the Faster HDT mod, but neither seem to affect anything. I tried doing just the bare essentials, like CBBE, Devourment Male and Female, no 3BBB or anything. I say I can't get the *full* belly to appear because I can see the edges of it, or corners for lack of a better term, but it's almost like it's concave or just so flat it's squished into the default midriff.

The 1CreatureMorph files *are* appearing in Bodyslide, but whether I try to batch build and use the default CBBE body, the CBBE physics body, the 1BellyAllSliders or whatever body, or the 3BBB body, all of them have the same result. Trying to check the Always Use Morphs option in the Toggle MCM menu doesn't do anything either. I swear I had this issue back when I was using a Devourment mod on the LE edition, but I don't remember how I fixed it. I think it had something to do with the Unified bellies? But I've tried the mod with and without that and it doesn't affect anything.

My gut tells me its either a load order issue, or an issue with that specific HDT version being needed but not loading with this version of SKSEVR.
OpenLive00
New to the forum

Postby jimmersac » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:32 pm

OpenLive00 wrote:No idea if this will still get seen, but I'm having trouble getting the full belly to appear. Using the version of HDT listed says it has an error with SKSEVR, so I tried the VR version of HDT, and also the Faster HDT mod, but neither seem to affect anything. I tried doing just the bare essentials, like CBBE, Devourment Male and Female, no 3BBB or anything. I say I can't get the *full* belly to appear because I can see the edges of it, or corners for lack of a better term, but it's almost like it's concave or just so flat it's squished into the default midriff.

The 1CreatureMorph files *are* appearing in Bodyslide, but whether I try to batch build and use the default CBBE body, the CBBE physics body, the 1BellyAllSliders or whatever body, or the 3BBB body, all of them have the same result. Trying to check the Always Use Morphs option in the Toggle MCM menu doesn't do anything either. I swear I had this issue back when I was using a Devourment mod on the LE edition, but I don't remember how I fixed it. I think it had something to do with the Unified bellies? But I've tried the mod with and without that and it doesn't affect anything.

My gut tells me its either a load order issue, or an issue with that specific HDT version being needed but not loading with this version of SKSEVR.

Sorry you're having troubles. Bellies showing up are by far have given me and others the most trouble. There's a variety of reasons why it's not showing up.
1. A belly addons is glitched/not working. Try doing a reinstall of all devourment mods and addons.
2. Make sure only CBBE bodies are used.
3. Start a new save. Some times it's the game itself that's broken and you just need a fresh start.
4. Be sure to batch build using the CBBE body group. Having TBD or other body mods might mess up the stomachs.
5. Install Loot, it's a auto mod organizer and super easy to use. It cam be found on the nexus website.

HDT is "broken" but still works. Not sure why it started giving that error, as far as I've experienced it hasn't messed with the actual gameplay.

Hope these fix the problem if not let me know.
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game