FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.1.0) - Nonbinary Alpha

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - New Cheat: No Size Limits

Postby SillyLilBug » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:12 pm

heromc wrote:
SillyLilBug wrote:To clarify, mentions of sex or nudity don't bother me at all. It's mostly just the prospect of having to click through several pages worth of graphic detailed sex scenes on the regular that I'm not super keen on if I can avoid it somehow. Which again, lots of people love and are probably there for. When it comes to vore, I'm also all for the detail, even if it's cock vore, vaginal vore, anal vore, etc. I was mostly just wondering if there was a way to cuddle, kiss, makeout, hold hands, etc, but not necessarily "fuck" and still win over characters or skip the sex with a "character A fucked character B." I don't even mind if other characters are having sex in game and it's mentioned here and there.

I'd mainly just like the ability to not have sex as the player if I don't want to, but still have the option to vore and make allies and was wondering if that's a possibility or if it's interwoven into the game as a core mechanic and to what extent. If not or it would be too much work to implement, that's fine too. No pressure whatsoever :)

So for now I can't see not having you gain allies without sex, I would be open to censoring the scenes to something simple like, "they banged". Would that be enough for you?

That would be perfectly fine by me if you were open to it and I would totally play then! Sorry it took me ages to reply ^^;
SillyLilBug
New to the forum

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - 0.7.0.2

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:53 pm

…A white-winged…what, again…?

That said, “Whitewing” sounds like it would be a neat custom companion name for a bat. Maybe even a harpy.
Attachments
Screenshot at 2022-07-04 01-20-07.png
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - New Cheat: No Size Limits

Postby heromc » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:56 am

Bugfixes all handled, lemme know if I missed anything!

Minor progress update:
https://subscribestar.adult/posts/644947

SillyLilBug wrote:That would be perfectly fine by me if you were open to it and I would totally play then! Sorry it took me ages to reply ^^;

Link to disable sex:
https://fightfuckfeed.me/?NOSEX

@AssumedPseudonym, good catch! I got it fixed. Just a bat improperly named :D
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:45 am

Oh, I figured, heh. The whole bloodsucker thing kinda gave it away. Meanwhile, have another one. The highlighted section reads kinda weird; methinks you transposed a couple of words.
Attachments
Screenshot at 2022-07-08 04-28-38.png
Screenshot at 2022-07-08 04-28-38.png (24.17 KiB) Viewed 2346 times
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Postby heromc » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:20 am

Clearly you just gotta sound it out "firmer breasts" :P

EDIT: Fixed
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unit72 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:40 pm

I see you have capped FEED increase from milk to 10 and think the cowgirl exploit is now gone? Wrong, it's still there, just is harder to do. Getting stats to 500 seems nearly impossible, but 100-150 seems real. Centaur's FLEE is around 120. This must be the correct way to beat unfair difficulty, right?
Also I don't think that difficulty should be around increasing monster stats. Because you get them to your side and with their increased stats they one-shot their same kind of monsters making some encounters actually easier. Difficulty should throw more difficult encounters for the player to overcome, with more enemies, I think.
unit72
Been posting for a bit

Postby BSGreyM » Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:45 pm

This game is deceptively fun.
I got a team of harpies and then a single centaur somehow ate all of us and I was both frustrated to have lost my run but also that's kinda hot lol
BSGreyM
Somewhat familiar

Postby unit72 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:59 pm

It turns out if you flee and your party and the enemy party are simultaneously put to sleep, enemies won't be made peaceful, but you lose your party! Probably a bug.
Also, sometimes peaceful harpies become hostile, i think it happens when they move on the map.
Also, revealed map cheat doesn't do anything.
unit72
Been posting for a bit

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - 0.7.0.3 - Big Cockvore Update!

Postby heromc » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:03 am

The Latest:

New Features:
> Players of any gender that have a cock can now churn sluts of any size into cum
> You and cowboys can now cock multiple snacks before needing to cum
> Bigger/more cocktreats leads to more cum. More cum = more mess
> Something silly triggers if you masturbate once your balls are too big to travel with
> Cock growth works! The bigger the cocksnack, the faster it'll grow
> Horny cockslut players can now feed themselves to cowboy-peen. Lots of messy scenes depending on whose in your party, as well as who already went down that throbbing shaft...

New Free Features:
> Slow Digestion
> Axe Wielding Orks

Read the Teaser Scenes

Join The Subscribestar

Hope you guys have some fun with this!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:51 pm

Are there any big updates planned for unbirth, or breast vore?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Asrielbend » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:13 pm

Are we going to be able to release the prey that we've eaten at some point in future updates with the whole slow digestion thing? Also are we gonna be able to give our allies slow digestion too?
Asrielbend
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:23 pm

Asrielbend wrote:Are we going to be able to release the prey that we've eaten at some point in future updates with the whole slow digestion thing? Also are we gonna be able to give our allies slow digestion too?

Releasing prey is coming in a few months. That'll be the Endo setting, which will keep allies safe as long as you don't cum with them still inside. For now, Slow digestion will just be a player/centaur ability. Naga will get it too once they're added.

empatheticapathy wrote:Are there any big updates planned for unbirth, or breast vore?

Cockvore was voted on by the highest tier of the subscribestar. Once I've finished the backlog, I'll be adding Unbirth to the poll too. If it gets enough votes, that might be my next big update after the ones coming up.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unit72 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:34 pm

I found a strategy to become overpowered even on unfair difficulty.
So you have 10 hp and everyone is stronger than you, how do you play this?

Hints
Spoiler: show
Bunnies and deers are always peaceful and can be recruited even with lowest stats.

Sometimes there are pawprints, hoofprints and carrot bits on the road. Did you notice them?

If you see you will win the encounter but your character is in danger just flee and let the others be eaten instead of you.

You can identify willing prey by flirting with peaceful/pacified creatures repeatedly, and eating willing prey bypasses hp vs feast check and does not anger anyone.

Roads in dangerous places are slightly darker.

Centaurs are not hostile initially and will act after your party despite their high flee stat. They become hostile if you attack them and one of them flees, or if you bother them enough times.

Large parties are not that dangerous. For five creatures their flee stat is reduced by a third and most creatures will avoid encounters. For seven, initiative is halved. For more, initiative is greatly reduced and centaurs will immediately attack without warning.

Cowgirls can raise your stats up to their feed minus 5.

Full walkthrough

1. Stick to the roads, avoid anything else, especially canyons and caves. Find wolf area if you can, then find hoofprints and deergirls. If you can't, find trails of carrot bits, they lead to bunnygirls. Recruit willing ones so it's easier to get rid of them without losing achievements. Do not exceed 4 creatures in the party.
2. If you have a party of bunnygirls, regular plains and forests are now safe for you and you can eat creatures there. Caves are usually safe but avoid them. Canyons are unsafe. If you could not find the wolf area, you can now cross plains and forests. Small creatures have 20 hp and low horniness. Lizards have 30 horniness.
3. Find 3 deergirls and recruit them. Find the centaur area. Don't enter it. Pacify some creatures near it to eat later. Return back. Find at least three more deergirls and recruit three of them, so your party is now 7 creatures. Go to the centaur area. Wolves have 40 hp and horniness and there won't be many if you don't enter buildings.
4. Your goal is to obtain cowgirls. Centaurs will come and demand you to leave. You must pacify them. It takes 3 deergirl's "attacks" to take one down. If there are 1 or 2 centaurs you don't need to flee. If there are 3, you must flee (you only have 10 hp!) but there won't be casualties. If there are 4, they may eat one deergirl, but you can always return to wolf area where are more of them. Never exceed 7 creatures on centaurs' land or they will all become permanently hostile. Centaurs have 80 hp and horniness.
5. When you see cowgirls, recruit two. Never exceed 7 creatures. Now feed some creatures to them to raise their feed stat.

Drinking milk subtracts 1 from cow's feed stat.
If a creature drinks milk, its feed can increase up to 10.
Milk sates hunger so you can farm max hp by fucking and drinking milk.
The higher the prey's feed stat was, the higher the pred's stats will become.
But feed is the last stat to be raised.
To boost feed very high you need to recruit a creature, boost its stats with the cowgirl, then have it eat some other creature. The higher you are farming your stats, the more creatures you will need. Don't forget to raise their normal stats and feed them to your cowgirl matryoshka-style. Larger creatures are better.
When your cow has 60 feed, make a party of 7 creatures including you, and raise their stats to 40-50. Now it takes 2 hits to pacify a centaur so all encounters are now safe except fortified/spacious stables where can be eight enemies.
When it has 100 feed, raise stats to 80-90 so you can one-shot centaurs.

6. When they are peaceful you can exceed the cap of 7, they won't attack.
7. Have fun but beware of beehives.

unit72
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:00 pm

Wow, that's a legit badass strat!!!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:09 pm

[quote="heromc"]
Cockvore was voted on by the highest tier of the subscribestar./quote]
Yeah, I figured it was something like that. Hopefully now that it's out of the way, pussy can get some love soon.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Nightshadow101 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:50 pm

not sure if im missing something but, it seems as though "harsh ends" and the ability to CV bigger prey from the start settings is not working. im not sure if im doing something wrong or what, but, i would like to know if this is intentional?
Nightshadow101
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:02 pm

Nightshadow101 wrote:not sure if im missing something but, it seems as though "harsh ends" and the ability to CV bigger prey from the start settings is not working. im not sure if im doing something wrong or what, but, i would like to know if this is intentional?

Harsh ends is a censorship to block scenes that mention bones and gorey deaths.

CV bigger prey is greyed out unless you're a supporter on subscribestar. That was voted on and funded by those fans. It'll be exclusive to those paying 1$/month for quite a while.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby testpilot24 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:56 pm

About cockvore stuff and possible other non-standart versions. Can we have option to disable them?

Also can we get permanent passengers in futue? And voreception?
testpilot24
New to the forum

Postby Alpha338 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:57 pm

How long you think it will take for the rest of us to get the new cock vore features?
Alpha338
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:44 pm

testpilot24 wrote:About cockvore stuff and possible other non-standart versions. Can we have option to disable them?

Also can we get permanent passengers in futue? And voreception?

You should be able to disable cockvore already, and I plan on keeping that the same for any other big changes. I'd say that the only exception might be the fucking acts where players use tinies as sextoys. I haven't gotten any complaints about that yet.

Permanent passengers are coming soon. There's some voreception with centaurs, but admittedly it's sparse due to all the extra writing it takes.

Alpha338 wrote:How long you think it will take for the rest of us to get the new cock vore features?

I don't have any timeline unfortunately. It's at the back of a long list of features slowly getting rolled out. This update delivered slow digestion and a new race as well to free players. I'm not giving you guys nothing, but it's at a much slower pace.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game