A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) May Update 05/22/2022

Postby Seifens » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:54 pm

Agness wrote:It doesn't seem like it was mentioned in the initial post, so I'll ask here:

What software is being used for the 3D models? I'm making my own game right now and would really like to replace the placeholder art I have asap

Oppi mentioned that they use a program called Koikatsu 'with some mods'.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60418&p=2876841#p2876801
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby feauxen » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:44 am

Two small niggles I noticed, both of which relate to inaccessible collectables. One is just outside of Aldorada, there's a chest with what looks like a path to access it, but due to this one tree having collision on both the top and bottom unlike all the others that look like it you can't walk down the obvious (and only) path and thus can't access the chest. The other is the carrot just outside the bunnygirls' house, which kinda-sorta looks like you could walk up to it and harvest it like the other nine you find in their yard, but the three (this one with a hitbox that behaves normally) stops you from walking into the only vaguely-accessible-looking tile.

Of course, since the chest probably just has some gold and the carrots can be obtained elsewhere these are more annoying than game-breaking. Still, wanted to point them out.
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bedlamenigma » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:13 pm

Just finished what seems to be the extent of the available content for the non-patreon release (too poor to support I'm afraid) and I have to say that I love this game so far. Keep it up.
Bedlamenigma
New to the forum

Postby TheCrystalDemon » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:06 am

Your subscribestar doesn't seem to be working. Are you aware no one can subscribe to it?
TheCrystalDemon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Agness » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:30 pm

Oh, random thing I noticed upon booting up the latest update:

You've updated a lot of the art in the game but the title screen is still 2d
Agness
New to the forum

Postby Blaze32202 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:04 am

When is the next non patreon release?
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby tomatus » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:55 pm

This game is incredible, easily one of the best on the site- I've enjoyed every moment I've had with it <3
tomatus
New to the forum

Postby 36inway » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:33 pm

Want to let you something
First off love the game
Second I can't seem to get the last carrot in front of the bunny house can I get some help please and thanks
36inway
New to the forum

Postby Firebird » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:37 pm

36inway wrote:Want to let you something
First off love the game
Second I can't seem to get the last carrot in front of the bunny house can I get some help please and thanks

Hi, so to get all the carrots, Go to the Inn. Sleep until it's night, sneak down to the kitchen and empty the crate full of carrots.
Firebird
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hurtthrower579 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:11 pm

Hope to see this game continued, because it really does show promise.

Also in the last public release 5/22/22 (at least i think as of this message it was.) The adventure's guild gives you a quest to go to the right side of the castle town, but in the public version you can't go that way. So I'm just wondering if it was left by accident.
Hurtthrower579
Been posting for a bit

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) NEW August Update

Postby RBRD » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:24 pm

UPDATE!!!
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby FutureBellyAche » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:18 pm

ink I'm mostly catching up on scenes but what I've found is quote good. The 3d models add a lot and such a voracious main protagonist is lots of fun. Looking forward to getting to the new stuff!
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:28 pm

Didn't know you could have a direct download link to a zip file in a post. Might have to do that myself. Anyway, interesting to see a new vore-scene in Scene 1. Do still wish the list was reorganized so that it's in the order of when you would or should encounter them. Maybe some day...
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby feauxen » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:38 pm

Enjoyed most of the update, but I'm struggling with the girl and her boyfriend in the inn. Do you need a fresh save file or something? The girl's in a perpetual state of 'already eaten' in my save and nothing will let me do anything other than watch her get eaten again. (EDIT: I'm silly. There's two inns in the game.)

Also, it's weird that the farmer and her assistant don't show up until you hear about them from the necklace girl. I was incredibly lucky that I accidentally re-entered what I thought was an empty house while looking for them.

That said, the new scenes were quite good. I particularly enjoyed the eager succubus, because I'm a huge sucker for eager prey. Keep up the good work!
Last edited by feauxen on Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby RBRD » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:53 pm

I'm starting to suspect that my problem is due to the old saves... I can't find the farmer's scenes, from the "?" and succubus...
Anyone else with old saves and the same problem? Or at least the location of the scenes...
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mevermind1 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:48 pm

you have to interact with librarian about 1 day being librarian and talk to a girl that find her necklace in outside of library, then go to the farmer's house then interact with both npc (1 in outside of house and other is in inside of house) and enjoy the scene
Mevermind1
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:06 am

RBRD wrote:I'm starting to suspect that my problem is due to the old saves... I can't find the farmer's scenes, from the "?" and succubus...
Anyone else with old saves and the same problem? Or at least the location of the scenes...

Well, I always delete the previous version of the game before playing the newer one. Might be why I never have weird update issues because there's nothing to update. Sounds like you might want to consider doing the same.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seifens » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:29 pm

RBRD wrote:I'm starting to suspect that my problem is due to the old saves... I can't find the farmer's scenes, from the "?" and succubus...

I was able to pick up off of a save from the prior version with almost no issues. The one problem I encountered was that the quest log didn't update immediately, so didn't show the new scenes until I had done one of them. After that everything worked fine, though.

As a suggestion for your issue:
Spoiler: show
The 'farmer' scenes are tied to the other two as part of one chain, so you have to do them in order to unlock the further ones. Assuming you've done the scenes inside the library and asked about being a librarian for a day, you'll meet someone new just outside the library that should kick things off.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mistermadness » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:40 pm

if you are stuck there is also the guide download link on the post
that shows how to get every scene currently in the game

i know since i made it and updated it before this version was publicly released

if you wanna figure out the scenes on your own tho then i wish you gl hf :)
perfect madness, always leads to succes
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:36 pm

As much as I love these updates when they come out, it's a real pain in my rump having to start all over from the beginning. TT.TT
Ryan-Drakel
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game