Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:38 am

bledthorn wrote:Question is it better to go to the northland with the snow or Dwarven city first?

Going north will progress the main story, while the Dwarven city just contains side content. I'd suggest just exploring whichever you prefer first.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby Klyen2000 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:11 am

So I got a question regarding the Witch'S Brew and Trick and Treat Quest. I downloaded the game file from F95-Zone where it was released yesterday and like to know if there are differences between the vision here for download and on the other vision, cause I can't start the quest trick and treat by speaking with Jack. Also the event on the graveyard doesnt trigger anymore so I cant collect the final ingredient for the Quest Witch's Brew with the necromatic stuff from the graveyard.

Am I just overseeing something really obvióus or is it just because these are different visions?
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:19 pm

Klyen2000 wrote:So I got a question regarding the Witch'S Brew and Trick and Treat Quest. I downloaded the game file from F95-Zone where it was released yesterday and like to know if there are differences between the vision here for download and on the other vision, cause I can't start the quest trick and treat by speaking with Jack. Also the event on the graveyard doesnt trigger anymore so I cant collect the final ingredient for the Quest Witch's Brew with the necromatic stuff from the graveyard.

Am I just overseeing something really obvióus or is it just because these are different visions?

The only official releases of the game come from me directly
. So it'd be here on Eka's portal, Discord or my Subscribestar. I'm not sure what's on the version you got from F95 or if anything was changed or added.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Giantesslover1515 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:18 pm

unit475 wrote:Anyone can help me with the chest code for Witch's Lament

The code for the chest in the catacombs for the witch's lament quest is 234. The number comes from the bible verse that the hint is. So no vore scene missed with finding it.
Giantesslover1515
New to the forum

Postby dragorise20 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:06 am

is there any cheat codes?
dragorise20
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:08 am

dragorise20 wrote:is there any cheat codes?

You can change your level by talking to the silver haired girl at the Shaman mission guild
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:07 pm

Hey folks,

Wanted to let you all know that in the next month or two I'll be re-writing and swapping in new custom artwork for many of the older scenes in the game for both the free version here and subscriber version. I'm targeting most scenes around Shaman Village,Shaman Forest, and Shaman Mountain where changes are needed the most. While I'm planning for this, please let me know if there are any bugs, or scene adjustments you'd like to see in these areas in particular. :gulp:
Raiden264
Participator

Postby eldritchdude » Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:25 pm

where is some anal vore content?
eldritchdude
New to the forum

Postby jeremy9011 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:45 pm

hello! im stuck i dont find the chaos key in the desert. where it is please? i found in the souht the grass who look like a head but im blocked...
jeremy9011
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:35 pm

eldritchdude wrote:where is some anal vore content?

There are a few in the subscriber version of the game; One of which is with a dulahan in the Haybale Manor's kitchen. This game is much more focused on OV and a bit of UB. There's a greater mix of scenes planned for Shaman Quest and the upcoming Goddess of Hunger game.

jeremy9011 wrote:hello! im stuck i dont find the chaos key in the desert. where it is please? i found in the souht the grass who look like a head but im blocked...

If you search the forum here for "key" you'll be able to find your answer Jeremy :) . If you feel like this doesn't help please check out our discord help forum where people have posted some screenshots.

Happy thanksgiving guys btw :gulp:
Raiden264
Participator

Postby nomnom451 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:13 pm

Does anyone know how to unlock Scylla's Temple? It's the only key I can't find
nomnom451
New to the forum

Postby Joni3169 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:32 am

Its on the dessert area where you get thirsty while traveling from junglue to desert city.
Joni3169
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:45 pm

Is there a .zip file for this game? I’d love to view the images.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby nomnom451 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:51 am

Joni3169 wrote:Its on the dessert area where you get thirsty while traveling from junglue to desert city.

Not the Chaos Key, the one for Scylla's temple
nomnom451
New to the forum

Postby shortboy099 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:28 am

is there a walkthough ?? im lost on 2 quest 1 witchs brew (there is no list and cant go back to find out what i need) and 2 temple of entropy (cant find the key) can someone help me our
shortboy099
New to the forum

Postby shortboy099 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:29 am

is there a walkthough ?? im lost on 2 quest 1 witchs brew (there is no list and cant go back to find out what i need) and 2 temple of entropy (cant find the key) can someone help me our
shortboy099
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:24 pm

shortboy099 wrote:is there a walkthough ?? im lost on 2 quest 1 witchs brew (there is no list and cant go back to find out what i need) and 2 temple of entropy (cant find the key) can someone help me our

That there is. If you haven't already, please check out the support channels on our Discord server.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby IddlerItaler » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:46 pm

Some feedback from a recent playthrough.

I simply loved this dialogue from the eel girl vore scene:

"Ah, shut it. I beat you fair and square. You knew what you were risking when you wandered out into these woods with your magic and weapons... I am going to put you in my mouth, taste you... soak you in my saliva, and mercilessly assault you with my wet tongue. Then, just as you're begging for mercy, I'm going to swallow you whole and let out a nice loud burp to show you your place. You can sit there and reflect on how wrong you were to come here while you digest."

I've also found a bug: getting caught with the foxgirl causes the scene where you are alone in the cell to play, with the guard asking why you came back after freeing the foxgirl even though you never escaped.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:38 pm

IddlerItaler wrote:Some feedback from a recent playthrough.

I simply loved this dialogue from the eel girl vore scene:

"Ah, shut it. I beat you fair and square. You knew what you were risking when you wandered out into these woods with your magic and weapons... I am going to put you in my mouth, taste you... soak you in my saliva, and mercilessly assault you with my wet tongue. Then, just as you're begging for mercy, I'm going to swallow you whole and let out a nice loud burp to show you your place. You can sit there and reflect on how wrong you were to come here while you digest."

I've also found a bug: getting caught with the foxgirl causes the scene where you are alone in the cell to play, with the guard asking why you came back after freeing the foxgirl even though you never escaped.

Glad you liked that scene iddler :D Thanks for the feedback and reporting a bug. Another round of patching is planned for FMHD standard right after the next GOH release.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby hojo05 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:36 pm

Does anyone have an old version of the game where you could get eaten by the catgirl when you tried to help her get her mouse?
The purple catgirl
hojo05
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game