Female Mouth Zooms Only

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby HyniC » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:23 pm

Thanks Jentherunt for giving me permission to do this!

This thread is for posting female mouth zoom clips only, it can be cartoon, anime, videogames, anything you want, so feel free everyone.
HyniC
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby TheRealYTBro17 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:05 pm

TheRealYTBro17
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:50 am

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby who1sth1s » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:06 pm

Quick question, what's the point of this thread if we have one that is mostly receiving female zooms anyway? Just feels redundant. I can understand the animal one, but not this one.
User avatar
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:17 am
Location: Lost in the void.

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby WolfieBoy » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:26 pm

HyniC wrote:Thanks Jentherunt for giving me permission to do this!

This thread is for posting female mouth zoom clips only, it can be cartoon, anime, videogames, anything you want, so feel free everyone.


who1sth1s wrote:Quick question, what's the point of this thread if we have one that is mostly receiving female zooms anyway? Just feels redundant. I can understand the animal one, but not this one.


Yeah, this. And again, you don't need permission to make a thread. Just make a thread my guy.
User avatar
WolfieBoy
???
 
Posts: 2040
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby HyniC » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:44 pm

WolfieBoy wrote:
HyniC wrote:Thanks Jentherunt for giving me permission to do this!

This thread is for posting female mouth zoom clips only, it can be cartoon, anime, videogames, anything you want, so feel free everyone.


who1sth1s wrote:Quick question, what's the point of this thread if we have one that is mostly receiving female zooms anyway? Just feels redundant. I can understand the animal one, but not this one.


Yeah, this. And again, you don't need permission to make a thread. Just make a thread my guy.

Uhhh 'cuz I wanted to maybe? Also, Jentherunt didn't have trouble with this; so don't think about it too much and just have fun.
HyniC
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby TheRealYTBro17 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:50 pm

HyniC wrote:
WolfieBoy wrote:
HyniC wrote:Thanks Jentherunt for giving me permission to do this!

This thread is for posting female mouth zoom clips only, it can be cartoon, anime, videogames, anything you want, so feel free everyone.


who1sth1s wrote:Quick question, what's the point of this thread if we have one that is mostly receiving female zooms anyway? Just feels redundant. I can understand the animal one, but not this one.


Yeah, this. And again, you don't need permission to make a thread. Just make a thread my guy.

Uhhh 'cuz I wanted to maybe? Also, Jentherunt didn't have trouble with this; so don't think about it too much and just have fun.

Same way when I made the Animated Animal Mouth Zoom thread yesterday. Jentherunt had no trouble with this :3
TheRealYTBro17
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:50 am

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby JingleJangles » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:52 am

I'm not gonna lie, I see no point in creating a bunch of specific branches of an already active thread. At this rate it's just gonna be cluttered and confused with where people post finds. I'm not saying you can't, obviously, but I do agree it's redundant and potentially harmful for the overall cataloguing of finds.
User avatar
JingleJangles
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby HyniC » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:02 pm

Then thanks for making me think this was an awful idea... I'm deleting this...
HyniC
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby TheRealYTBro17 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:58 pm

Ok! Let's break it up!

Guys. It's not an awful idea.
If u think so, take it up with Jentherunt.

Screw you haters >:(
TheRealYTBro17
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:50 am

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby who1sth1s » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:23 pm

TheRealYTBro17 wrote:Ok! Let's break it up!

Guys. It's not an awful idea.
If u think so, take it up with Jentherunt.

Screw you haters >:(

Not necessarily hating, just looking at this from a logical standpoint.
User avatar
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:17 am
Location: Lost in the void.

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby TheRealYTBro17 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:50 pm

who1sth1s wrote:Quick question, what's the point of this thread if we have one that is mostly receiving female zooms anyway? Just feels redundant. I can understand the animal one, but not this one.

Oh hi, who1sth1s.

First off, I didn't know you saw mine ^^;

who1sth1s wrote:
TheRealYTBro17 wrote:Ok! Let's break it up!

Guys. It's not an awful idea.
If u think so, take it up with Jentherunt.

Screw you haters >:(

Not necessarily hating, just looking at this from a logical standpoint.


Plus, we can make a thread if we want.
Jen gave us permission.. ask them if you don't believe me.
TheRealYTBro17
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:50 am

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby AhO4464 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:07 am

Can you guys at least search up any link you find in the original Mouth Zoom in’s thread before posting them here, to check if they’re either already posted or are no longer available? I don’t like repeats of zoom ins that are either already posted or still available.
User avatar
AhO4464
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 am

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby AhO4464 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:28 pm

https://youtu.be/O_nQ2A0mNZo 0:19
TERUKO CHAN FINAL! by Studio Bulldog
Zoom into the mouth and onto the heart shaped throat hole of a young flying girl escaping from an angry flying pig
User avatar
AhO4464
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 am

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby HyniC » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:25 am

Taken from Tropical Rouge Precure Episode 6 and edited.
Attachments
Tropical_Rouge_Precure_Episode_16.gif
HyniC
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby AhO4464 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:18 am

HyniC wrote:Taken from Tropical Rouge Precure Episode 6 and edited.


Impressive! Sure did a number on the other colors though ^^
User avatar
AhO4464
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 am

Re: Female Mouth Zooms Only

Postby AhO4464 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:26 am

https://youtu.be/HjvZCn6YZsc
Giantess Cute Chinese Girls GTS SCENES ONLY 巨大娘

Some instances of the girls eating us

0:02
1:26
1:35
2:44
2:55
3:40
3:46
3:51
User avatar
AhO4464
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 am


Return to Mawshot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users