Sarus' AI Comics (F/m). Updated 2023/03/08

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Sarus' AI Comics (F/m). Updated 2023/03/08

Postby Sarus » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:17 am

AI art is not allowed in the gallery, so I'm posting these here.
Images were generated with novelai, then edited in comic form.
Attachments
Halloween Quickie 1.jpg
Halloween Quickie 2.jpg
Halloween Quickie 3.jpg
Last edited by Sarus on Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sarus
Participator

Re: Sarus' AI Comics F/m

Postby Sarus » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:19 am

And for cowgirl fans.
Attachments
Cowgirl breeding for dummies 01.jpg
Cowgirl breeding for dummies 02.jpg
Cowgirl breeding for dummies 03.jpg
Cowgirl breeding for dummies 04.jpg
Cowgirl breeding for dummies 05.jpg
Sarus
Participator

Re: Sarus' AI Comics (F/m)

Postby BellyHungerLady » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:08 am

To think all of these images are AI generated... OMG! Could you give some tips about how you guide the AI to it?
BellyHungerLady
Participator

Postby Sarus » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:44 am

BellyHungerLady wrote:To think all of these images are AI generated... OMG! Could you give some tips about how you guide the AI to it?

Tags are your friends.

I try to 'nail' how the character looks by always reusing specific tags.
For example to get a cowgirl that looks roughly the same across images:
Code: Select all
nsfw, nude, huge breasts, thick thighs, hairy, cow girl, cow ears, cow tail, cowbell, black hair, blue eyes

Then I add scene-specific tags on top. The first cowgirl image was:
Code: Select all
standing straight, facing viewer, barn, hands behing back

Some tags work better than others. That's a trial & error process.
Ex: to get a big belly, pregnant and obese works well, vore does not.

I also edit generated images and feed it back to the AI.
Ex: to get a huge same-size vore belly in the waitress series, I scaled up the belly of a previous image, then had the AI fix my ugly edit.

And then the most important tip: generate hundreds if not thousands of pictures until you get what you want :P
Sarus
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:20 am

Honestly did not expect to see ai content this good in my lifetime and I write code.

Still the gap to making a comic of it is uniquely human effort. Well done there. I think for my next game project I'll have to consider using something like this to generate the characters.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Sarus » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:47 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Honestly did not expect to see ai content this good in my lifetime and I write code.

Still the gap to making a comic of it is uniquely human effort. Well done there. I think for my next game project I'll have to consider using something like this to generate the characters.

It blew my mind too.
It outputs lots of duds, but when it works, it looks nearly as good as what you see in top tier hentai games.

I made a small rpgmaker game ages ago.
That would have saved so much time... And opened possibilities, like recurring characters which I axed due to limited source material.
Sarus
Participator

Postby anonpls » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:30 am

Tags like: 4K render, Soft shadow, Ultra realistic, Professional picture, Close-up, Low-light.

etc.

Can also be used to generate different styles as well.
anonpls
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:59 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Honestly did not expect to see ai content this good in my lifetime and I write code.

A more accurate term would be automated photobashing rather than AI. The engine is trained on the art of real artists (who did not give consent to participate) and then it just mash-ups the images together based on the tags.
Indighost
---

Postby BellyHungerLady » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:30 am

Sarus wrote:And then the most important tip: generate hundreds if not thousands of pictures until you get what you want :P

I guess that's the negative side of it, as long as it works on credits. Therefore, your work is to be even more grated :-D
BellyHungerLady
Participator

Postby Chessa » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:47 am

Indighost wrote:

A more accurate term would be automated photobashing rather than AI. The engine is trained on the art of real artists (who did not give consent to participate) and then it just mash-ups the images together based on the tags.

This is not how it works... At all.

It is trained on art of artists (Who did not give consent) but it is in no way photobashing, it genuinely understands the concepts the tags represent and it builds off of that. You can see this in action with stable diffusion single image finetuning, where adding any tag will result in the art being entirely re-drawn as something unique and not what it was before, but with the change requested and the core elements intact. It rebuilds the image from the ground up, nothing from other images is simply copypasted like with photobashing.

Please don't get off-put by this weird anti-AI propaganda swerving around furry spaces.
Join the Discord for my game here: https://discord.gg/Ua3duEUqg

Support me on Patreon here!: https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=51030251
Chessa
Somewhat familiar

Postby crowtomas01 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:05 am

Love it
crowtomas01
Been posting for a bit

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:10 am

Chessa wrote:
Indighost wrote:

It is trained on art of artists (Who did not give consent) but it is in no way photobashing, it genuinely understands the concepts the tags represent and it builds off of that. You can see this in action with stable diffusion single image finetuning, where adding any tag will result in the art being entirely re-drawn as something unique and not what it was before, but with the change requested and the core elements intact. It rebuilds the image from the ground up, nothing from other images is simply copypasted like with photobashing.

Please don't get off-put by this weird anti-AI propaganda swerving around furry spaces.

While I think this is a more accurate description of what's happening on a technical level than the "photobashing" description, I do think it sidesteps the ethical issue of the artists whose work is being used to train the model not giving their consent. On those grounds alone, while I admit it is a very grey area, I don't personally think these models or their use for making content like this (which I do like by the way) is ethical, and I think that's something to seriously consider for anyone looking to use them to create more vore art this way.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby RedNastyFox » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:42 am

That's incredibly impressive, I should say. I will ditch any attempts to learn drawing because this skill seems to be irrelevant even now, let alone in 5-10 years - why bother wasting 20+ hours on one mediocre picture with a stylus if you can get a much better piece in 20 seconds and for free? Can only hope that it will take AI a few more years to learn how to write fully fletched fiction indistinguishable from human writing, then I guess writers like me will have to find new jobs too.
RedNastyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutswimmer » Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:49 am

The idea of people's genuine concerns being written off as "anti-AI propaganda" is disturbing in a way I can't even fully articulate, as though humans being made useless via algorithm and even creative expression becoming just a few keystrokes is somehow worth celebrating.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby martyr » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:57 pm

What a good cow <3
martyr
Participator

Postby Sarus » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:21 pm

VigorousJazzHands wrote:
Chessa wrote:
Indighost wrote:A more accurate term would be automated photobashing rather than AI. The engine is trained on the art of real artists (who did not give consent to participate) and then it just mash-ups the images together based on the tags.

While I think this is a more accurate description of what's happening on a technical level than the "photobashing" description, I do think it sidesteps the ethical issue of the artists whose work is being used to train the model not giving their consent. On those grounds alone, while I admit it is a very grey area, I don't personally think these models or their use for making content like this (which I do like by the way) is ethical, and I think that's something to seriously consider for anyone looking to use them to create more vore art this way.

I can see how photobashing would be an ethical issue.

But if we're talking advanced machine learning, then one can draw a parallel between a human artist learning from prior art and AI one.
Should one be allowed but not the other?

My personnal take is that if a piece was made available without restrictions by its author, it's fair game as AI training material.
Maybe we'll see licenses in the future specically disallowing or monetising this type of usage.

For a post about brainless smut, that sure went down a rabbit hole :D

crowtomas01 wrote:Love it

Thank you ! :D

martyr wrote:What a good cow <3

She sure is ! :P
Sarus
Participator

Postby Chessa » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:42 pm

Gutswimmer wrote:The idea of people's genuine concerns being written off as "anti-AI propaganda" is disturbing in a way I can't even fully articulate, as though humans being made useless via algorithm and even creative expression becoming just a few keystrokes is somehow worth celebrating.

Genuine concerns and people who are afraid of AI cutting into their income, and so spread lies about how they work are not the same thing. There's a large number of the former happening, when the ethical debate should be on the subject of consent, not trying to misrepresent how the AI works.

The subject of consent is a genuine concern, but it shouldn't be used as a way to misrepresent how the technology functions which is swerving all over Furry spaces right now.. So yes.

Also! Creative expression becoming simpler is not a bad thing, at all, this is good. The reason why? It lowers the barrier of entry for game designers and tons of others.

VigorousJazzHands wrote:Side stepping the issue of consent...

You're actually correct, I did sidestep addressing that, but because like I said here, it's a genuine concern. So I don't disagree with it being productive to debate etc, and for sure don't consider it actual literal misinformation like the photobashing thing.
Last edited by Chessa on Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Join the Discord for my game here: https://discord.gg/Ua3duEUqg

Support me on Patreon here!: https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=51030251
Chessa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2quick4u » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:28 pm

Wow. This is nothing short of amazing!
2quick4u
Participator

Postby nopeman777 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:37 pm

Oh I am loving this content Sarus! I hope there's lots more to come and that cow girl is the goodest girl of them all I wish I could be her master or meal!
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sarus » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:38 pm

2quick4u wrote:Wow. This is nothing short of amazing!

Thank you!

nopeman777 wrote:Oh I am loving this content Sarus! I hope there's lots more to come and that cow girl is the goodest girl of them all I wish I could be her master or meal!

I hear she's back at the cow shop, waiting for her next master...
You know what to do :p
Sarus
Participator

Next

Return to Work to be shared!