Character.AI

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Character.AI

Postby justanotherdragon » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:05 am

Not sure if anyone has heard about it, but there's a new AI game engine thingy: https://beta.character.ai The whole point seems to be more or less rp chatbots, and it's actually pretty good at them. It takes a little bit of effort to train them to do vore, but once you do, it's actually pretty capable. To make a bot, you give it initial information as both keywords and a few sentence descriptions, then you can train it with 2 example roleplays. The bot will always give 4 or 5 replies and you can switch between them by dragging the reply left and right; I've found that at least one is normally on-track with what you want

Here's some examples I've been playing around with my sadistic anthro lucario oc:
image_2022-10-28_120058467.png

image_2022-10-28_115936343.png
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Re: Character.AI

Postby AnotherKinkyWriter » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:36 am

I went into it expecting to be thoroughly disappointed by the results, as I've tried a lot of AI generated stories and RP before. But this one works really well! I'm honestly surprised by the lack of a paywall or anything like that.
A writer with severe DDLC brainrot
AnotherKinkyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby justanotherdragon » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:13 pm

AnotherKinkyWriter wrote:I went into it expecting to be thoroughly disappointed by the results, as I've tried a lot of AI generated stories and RP before. But this one works really well! I'm honestly surprised by the lack of a paywall or anything like that.

Yeah, I think it's still relatively new. I'm fully expecting it to go to shit, so we might as well enjoy it now while it's still good. That's my outlook on it, at least.
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby HungryNacho » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:55 pm

That's cool, thanks for letting me know about this site, fun for vore, and fun for other stuff as well
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby BirbFace » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:33 pm

I'm going to try to work this, but how will I be able to get the more detailed responses out of the bot?
BirbFace
New to the forum

Postby Warmfae » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:06 pm

I've been experimenting with the bot, it's pretty interesting!
How did you train your character to do vore?
Warmfae
New to the forum

Postby Unfortunate » Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:56 am

I went in with low expectations. Made a character...
"Don't you love looking out into the distance at sunset too? Such a beautiful thing, really..."

I let out a content sigh, but the sound turns into a growling, predatory growl.

"My stomach starts to growl when the sun's setting. I'm hungry...
Say, do you know what else is beautiful..? The sunset from inside my stomach..."

This may be one of my favourite teases of all time. I've been won over.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby pigest » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:53 am

Maybe this chatbot is more easy to use than aidungeon or novelai. At least is unde digest the prey inside stomach not like suddenly weak up inside an empty room.
pigest
New to the forum

Postby hamsterus » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:48 am

ai.png

I believe this is one of the best AI chats I've ever had. The AI barely needed any help in figuring this out. The memory and details seem way better than AIdungeon or anything similar.
hamsterus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:00 am

Can you get it to do other vore types?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby DragOnDude » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:00 pm

justanotherdragon wrote:
AnotherKinkyWriter wrote:I went into it expecting to be thoroughly disappointed by the results, as I've tried a lot of AI generated stories and RP before. But this one works really well! I'm honestly surprised by the lack of a paywall or anything like that.

Yeah, I think it's still relatively new. I'm fully expecting it to go to shit, so we might as well enjoy it now while it's still good. That's my outlook on it, at least.

Let's hope this "go shit" timeline isn't like AI Dungeon. Pretty good AI that somehow managed to in a span of 1 week fuck it all up. It went from pretty good to acceptable to what the fuck just happened!? And realize they reset the AI because of the new AI models. They have been good again this month until the 20th where it decided to just be like "I have no idea what the context is!"
DragOnDude
New to the forum

Postby Orin » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:58 pm

Thank you for sharing it. I can't believe how good this thing is.
It understood where I wanted to go pretty quickly and, while there was no undo, I didn't felt railroaded into some unrelated stuff or into some nonsense.
I created a hungry Goodra, played around with him in a couple of different situations, and it went great.

Here's when I just fed myself to him (and he was pretty cute about it):
Goo1.png

Goo2.png

And here I challenged him to resist the urge to eat my pokemon. It was quite amusing, and again surprisingly good. This thing went on for a while until he caved in:
Goo3.png

This feels even better than NovelAI. Whoever is interested should try it. I'm afraid it's too good to stay free forever.
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:06 pm

Wow, I don't know if the influx of voraphiliacs is training it really well or something, but I just was trying to do a test of the quick mode character, and it was able to take me successfully from swallowing to digestion to disposal. Yeah, no way something this good is going to stay free for too long.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby brodash » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:38 pm

what are some characters you guys would recommend playing with?
brodash
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:51 pm

brodash wrote:what are some characters you guys would recommend playing with?

Honestly just create an account, create a quick character with a vorish tagline, and let the magic happen. You will probably have to take the lead the first few times, but if you make sure to go through all the options, and rate the good ones even if you don't use them, you should eventually be able to get a semi-autonomous one. The advanced character descriptions also help if you know what you are doing, just be careful since it can get carried away with some things. I wouldn't be surprised if someone makes a link-only Vore character they are willing to share at this rate though.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby spectral knight » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:04 am

I can't seem to get it to work
spectral knight
New to the forum

Postby MadEnough » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:07 am

Those who have been having luck, is it only with the AI as pred, or has there been some good results making it prey as well?
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby ABrinson27 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:08 am

How do you create a vore character I'm trying to do it for my female cyclops and goblin?
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:32 am

Since i want to try to have a cv story with a smol vee and maybe another pokemon but im not sure how to work these ais
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Justin-Time » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:56 am

So, these questions have been asked, but they haven't been answered and I want to know too so I'm asking too.

1. Can you set it up so you're the predator and the AI is the prey? Actually, while I'm at it, can you have things more complex than pred and prey, like maybe you're both preds enjoying a hunt together or instead one of you is a feeder?
2. Can you do vore other than oral vore?
Justin-Time
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game