CattyQuest Chapter 1! (FIXED!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

CattyQuest Chapter 1! (FIXED!)

Postby Natolin » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:23 pm

Hiya y'all!
I've been spending a good bit of time lately learning rpgmaker and decided to put out my own vore game type thing. I know the market can be a bit saturated with this kind of content, but I tried my hardest to make it engaging, interesting, and vorny and set it apart from other games of the same genre by putting as much polish as I can think of at every turn. I think I'm decently proud of how this turns out, and I fully intend to make this a completed project at some point, what you see now is just chapter 1!

This game is, as you'll shortly see, heavily inspired by Halcyon's Nyan Adventures, but I still wanted to make it its own separate experience. The only connection to Nyan Adventures is in tone and some character similarities, but this is 100% its own separate project in a separate universe.

My goal here is to make a game that's attractive and features fetishy vore content, but also is fun to play, has a semi-engaging story and makes you want to do more than JUST watch people get eaten over and over again.
As this is chapter 1, there may be some unexpected bugs. Let me know if you find any! :D
Hope ya enjoy!

https://mega.nz/folder/Vz5niDiY#x3r3nGjMEN3MizadvMIxgQ

Now, what you can expect:
Spoiler: show
Oral Vore
Digestion
Fatal vore
Player Pred
Player Prey
Scat/Disposal (optional)
Female Preds
Feral Pred

What you might see in the future:
Other types of vore
Male preds
Nonfatal vore
Some other things I probably forgot to list

Number of vore scenes currently:
1 female pred player prey
1 feral pred player prey
1 male prey female player pred
1 female prey player pred
1 female pred unknown prey (implied)

Spoiler: Note about the witch character:
The witch's quest is not completed! There is no way to help her with her indigestion as of yet, sorry Bryony! :(
I plan to finish that quest in the next area, stay tuned!

(name possible to change)
Last edited by Natolin on Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: CattyQuest Chapter 1!

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:43 pm

miss file audio/se/Swallow%20gurgle.ogg
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby why9343 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:58 pm

nw_elf.dII was not found when i try to open up the game
why9343
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aickavon12 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:30 pm

Missing soundfile 'Swallow gurgle' for the rat fight (I copied and renamed Gurgle 1 as a replacement to continue bug testing), recommend making an actual sound file for that or linking the code to a sound file that exists.

Same with Swallow gurgle 1 (Same trick to continue bug testing)

You can eat the secretary before you talk to the fairy, thus causing weird scene misplacement as the fairy is able to talk to you about digesting the girl whilst not even being with you

the inn is completely bugged and I do not recommend resting at the inn, it'll break the game. Don't know how to fix that.

Dying gives you a black screen instead of a proper reset.

Recalling battle doesn't work.

Completing the quest causes an endless loop with the mayor.

So far you have some serious bugs to attend to but I do like what you got, definitely feels like Nee's adventures :D

(Also digesting prey doesn't actually make theb elly of the sprite go away.)
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Starlordinator » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:40 pm

Looks promising but yeah, missing audio file makes it impossible to play cause the vore scenes dont play.
Starlordinator
New to the forum

Postby DarthTrajan » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:11 pm

I think that I figured out the issue. For some reason, all of the sound files have an extra underscore after their file type, .ogg, so they turn into a file, .ogg_, that the game can't find.

Edit: Wait, nevermind. I don't see any files named swallow either.
DarthTrajan
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:22 pm

Sounds neat so far.
Last edited by TheEvilWithin on Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:31 pm

Using the outhouse also breaks the game. Moves you into the wall, trapping you there.

Edit: Talking to the innkeeper when you cannot afford a room also locks you into the conversation.
Last edited by Dracon_Kitsune on Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Natolin » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:34 pm

Okay how do I delete this thread >.< I'm furious! I literally had someone tell me ALL OF THIS before posting and I thought I fixed it :( ... Time to do some bugbusting :/
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:35 pm

No need to delete the thread, just post the first update once you get all the bugs.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:54 pm

Pfftt. Sometimes bugs slip on by. Yeah just change the thread title to fixed or something so we know to take another look. No need to remove.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:40 pm

Natolin wrote:Okay how do I delete this thread >.< I'm furious! I literally had someone tell me ALL OF THIS before posting and I thought I fixed it :( ... Time to do some bugbusting :/
Don't fret or delete. There are GOING To be bugs, and it's better to have all of the major ones listed now. You're not a triple A Dev, we expect bugs and the game's free so like, don't stress it XD You don't owe us anything, I didn't regret play testing this.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Natolin » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:45 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:
Natolin wrote:Okay how do I delete this thread >.< I'm furious! I literally had someone tell me ALL OF THIS before posting and I thought I fixed it :( ... Time to do some bugbusting :/
Don't fret or delete. There are GOING To be bugs, and it's better to have all of the major ones listed now. You're not a triple A Dev, we expect bugs and the game's free so like, don't stress it XD You don't owe us anything, I didn't regret play testing this.

Yeah you're right... I just wanted this to be *perfect* to start off xD
I *think* I've fixed most of the bugs, but before I embarass myself again I'm gonna get a few friends to see if they're willing to test tomorrow for me.
For some reason the missing files didn't happen for me EVER. I think I figured out the problem, but the error never happened on my end because I had the files plucked from my computer, just not the game folder ;-;
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Adelais » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:25 pm

Hey, this kind of stuff is really hard, and my hat is completely to off to you guys who make these games. Take your time, and I'll be here with bells on when it's ready. Thanks for the effort!
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby NetoBurrito » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:43 pm

Looking forward to being able to download it as I loved Nyan Adventures and the game sounds very promising!
NetoBurrito
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:26 am

Glad you have decided to try your hand at creating games and art again. Don't get discouraged by the bugs. It's normal when trying something new and not a big deal to anyone playing it.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:16 am

I'll echo what everyone else has said here so far. I've been following your work for a while and it's great to see you getting back into game dev. There are multiple major bugs which have already been mentioned, but that's not something to get discouraged about. What you've got here is a really good start and I already love the characters. Devs who have been working in RPG maker for years still run into these kinds of bugs from time to time. Very much reminds me of Nyan Adventures in a good way.

In your initial post you mentioned that there are 5 player as prey scenes? I assume that was a typo and it's supposed to say 3 player as pred, 2 player as prey? Also, am I right in thinking that the current version ends with handing in the scales, and it's not currently possible to reach the next town?
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Re: CattyQuest Chapter 1! (FIXED!)

Postby Natolin » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:29 pm

Alrighty! I spent the last day fixing all the issues people were talking about, hopefully it works seamlessly this time :D :D :D Enjoy!
https://mega.nz/folder/Vz5niDiY#x3r3nGjMEN3MizadvMIxgQ
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:48 pm

1 Found a bug: if you lose to the albino lizard and get eaten, when the screen dissolve to black, it stays even when you respawn, making it impossible to continue playing being blind.
2 You can't eat Liam yet, right? The conversation with him just end with Catty saying that she is hungry.
3 Not sure if intended or not, but on the left of the witch hut, there's a sorta secret dark corridor you can traverse which however stop just right of a plain path on the far nort-west. So the road effectively leads nowhere.
4 If you re-enter the main hall after Aria joined the party, her sprite will still be on the chair.
5 After I got the albino scale, is there something I have to do with it or that's it for now?
6 Can I do something with the creepy doll?
Last edited by TheEvilWithin on Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jomann » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:56 pm

Pretty promising so far. The only thing that stood out to me was, that you could climb the bookcase (or the hole) in the basement to get onto the walls.
Jomann
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game