Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 2. V0.91 Wonderful war camp! 4th

Postby Nescio » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:54 am

I can't find the war camp can anyone tell me where to go.
Nescio
Been posting for a bit

Postby NovaDragn » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:45 am

Does anyone have a extra save or saves with events. I fliping deleted my old version.. So mad >_<

Found some on the forum yay!
Last edited by NovaDragn on Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delennd » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:49 am

Nescio wrote:I can't find the war camp can anyone tell me where to go.

Above the fairy tree and below port raleigh. I think it only appears after you escape the castle invasion by flying out on a dragon.
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby NetoBurrito » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:07 am

Hi, there seems to be a bug where Noir the black dragon won't show up at the war camp even though I have completed the guild quest, any idea on what to do about this as I'd prefer not to have to make a new save. (I am using my save from a previous version.)

Thanks.
NetoBurrito
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fiaura54 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:33 pm

Guide appears to be several versions behind, any chance that will get updated?
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby vitoris » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:53 pm

I'm having the same issue with Noir, I'm pretty sure I completed all of the guild content but can't find anything to trigger the event.
vitoris
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:48 am

Noir isn't in the camp itself (too big for that), you can hind her (is Noir a female ?) in the forest to the left of the camp (separate map).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby vitoris » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:56 am

Oh, I think I found it then, though I can't seem to figure out how to get the variations or the bad-end scene.
vitoris
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:53 am

Ok so i've been playing these games for a long time and i loved them for a long time but its getting very disappointing and a chore to play new updates now with the time that goes by in between them.

Since the last public release i see 3 changelogs, i had problems in all of these

New (fatal) variation to the princess naga OV scene (as prey). - no idea, don't remember who this is unless its the princess naga you can eat in the castle way back since like 0.2 or whatever and i already ate her... so... out of luck i guess? i dunno maybe there's 2 naga princess'...

New variation to the guardswoman scene after experiencing it once and talking to her. - I don't know who the "guardswoman" is

New scene with the green alien after the invasion and you've experienced their naga CV scene. - don't remember a naga CV scene with double trouble (ya i know his name!) so obviously i didn't meet hoop jumping qualification this time to see whatever this scene was

New UB scene with princess naga after she's rescued - again i'm not sure who this is unless its something that happens if you don't eat her early on i guess?

New scene with Noir (black dragon) at the war camp if you've done the guild story. 4 variations including 1 major bad-end scene. - i've done the guild story all the way through several times cuz i love Pinkie and the only 2 variations i was able to get were bringing mysti, which i'm assuming was the bad end, i didn't actually watch 100% cuz it started taking way too long and i was frustrated by not finding the other scenes. But i tried to bring Pinkie to her, and it bugged out and we just moved like 20 feet to the right and didn't enter the area with Noir. So i don't know what was supposed to happen here but nothing happened and when i entered Noir said "oh so you come and offer yourself" or something, which wasn't what i wanted...

Added variation on zebrataur's scene at the warcamp (had to fed her the man from Frosa village) - i didn't even see the zebrataur there, and i'm pretty sure i don't remember feeding her anyone, so another hoop i missed i guessed

Added variation of Rosi's scene at the warcamp - isn't she the goblin? def not in the war camp so /shrug

Added 2 more options to feed to Noir - again, only 2 people had the dialogue to go see the dragoness so i don't know how all these scenes are supposed to exist

Improvements to the major band end scene via Noir with 1 more way to access it, including a minor variation within. - see above....

Added variation to Astolfo's scene in the floating city - the floating city? i gotta go back there? i didn't have a save so had to get back there again, and then i realized when i got up there, that Astolfo was no where to be seen in the floating city no matter how much i looked, so i musta missed another hoop somewhere...

So ya, its just there's too many hoops to jump through and things you had to do before that may have relied on other things, etc etc, its just not fun to try to find these scenes anymore, after like 20 minutes extra trying to figure out these scenes i was just like... i don't care... and gave up. Dunno what to say, but that's my opinion on this right now and i'd rather offer it that it might help you in some way rather than stay silent so, there ya have it heh
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:10 pm

Evilpancake wrote:Ok so i've been playing these games for a long time and i loved them for a long time but its getting very disappointing and a chore to play new updates now with the time that goes by in between them.

Since the last public release i see 3 changelogs, i had problems in all of these

New (fatal) variation to the princess naga OV scene (as prey). - no idea, don't remember who this is unless its the princess naga you can eat in the castle way back since like 0.2 or whatever and i already ate her... so... out of luck i guess? i dunno maybe there's 2 naga princess'...

New variation to the guardswoman scene after experiencing it once and talking to her. - I don't know who the "guardswoman" is

New scene with the green alien after the invasion and you've experienced their naga CV scene. - don't remember a naga CV scene with double trouble (ya i know his name!) so obviously i didn't meet hoop jumping qualification this time to see whatever this scene was

New UB scene with princess naga after she's rescued - again i'm not sure who this is unless its something that happens if you don't eat her early on i guess?

New scene with Noir (black dragon) at the war camp if you've done the guild story. 4 variations including 1 major bad-end scene. - i've done the guild story all the way through several times cuz i love Pinkie and the only 2 variations i was able to get were bringing mysti, which i'm assuming was the bad end, i didn't actually watch 100% cuz it started taking way too long and i was frustrated by not finding the other scenes. But i tried to bring Pinkie to her, and it bugged out and we just moved like 20 feet to the right and didn't enter the area with Noir. So i don't know what was supposed to happen here but nothing happened and when i entered Noir said "oh so you come and offer yourself" or something, which wasn't what i wanted...

Added variation on zebrataur's scene at the warcamp (had to fed her the man from Frosa village) - i didn't even see the zebrataur there, and i'm pretty sure i don't remember feeding her anyone, so another hoop i missed i guessed

Added variation of Rosi's scene at the warcamp - isn't she the goblin? def not in the war camp so /shrug

Added 2 more options to feed to Noir - again, only 2 people had the dialogue to go see the dragoness so i don't know how all these scenes are supposed to exist

Improvements to the major band end scene via Noir with 1 more way to access it, including a minor variation within. - see above....

Added variation to Astolfo's scene in the floating city - the floating city? i gotta go back there? i didn't have a save so had to get back there again, and then i realized when i got up there, that Astolfo was no where to be seen in the floating city no matter how much i looked, so i musta missed another hoop somewhere...

So ya, its just there's too many hoops to jump through and things you had to do before that may have relied on other things, etc etc, its just not fun to try to find these scenes anymore, after like 20 minutes extra trying to figure out these scenes i was just like... i don't care... and gave up. Dunno what to say, but that's my opinion on this right now and i'd rather offer it that it might help you in some way rather than stay silent so, there ya have it heh

I can help ya with a few of these.

The first one yes, you need to not digest the naga princess, AND save her during the assault on the town.

The "guardswoman" is a scene if you had your reformer in the castle after escaping the Arena. The reformer gets stolen during the raid, and the "guardswoman" swallowed it. The next time you reform, that's where it pops ya.

Double Trouble is during the city raid, and is in the lower left area. After talking with them, then going back after the assault, you can get the bonus scene.

Same princess, same thing. These scenes are available in Myst's palace after saving her during the city raid.

This one I'm also encountering issues. So the "bad" end is if you try to lead Myst there. I don't know what triggers the variant of said bad end. The only other person I can send there is Pinky, and she bugs out on my save as well so I don't know who the other scenes are. Maybe the Naga if she survives your trip to the Floating City?

The Astolfo scene you can find in the tavern. There are three NPCs with scenes in there, he's second patron from the left IIRC. He should be there, no triggers. Quickest way to get back is the crystal once it's activated, it lets you warp directly to the Naga's house and back.

I dunno if these are really that bad of hoops, but I have like 70 saves at this point. >.> Oughta clean up them sometime.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NovaDragn » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:23 pm

dagar wrote:
Evilpancake wrote:Ok so i've been playing these games for a long time and i loved them for a long time but its getting very disappointing and a chore to play new updates now with the time that goes by in between them.

I can help ya with a few of these.

The first one yes, you need to not digest the naga princess, AND save her during the assault on the town.

The "guardswoman" is a scene if you had your reformer in the castle after escaping the Arena. The reformer gets stolen during the raid, and the "guardswoman" swallowed it. The next time you reform, that's where it pops ya.

Double Trouble is during the city raid, and is in the lower left area. After talking with them, then going back after the assault, you can get the bonus scene.

Same princess, same thing. These scenes are available in Myst's palace after saving her during the city raid.

This one I'm also encountering issues. So the "bad" end is if you try to lead Myst there. I don't know what triggers the variant of said bad end. The only other person I can send there is Pinky, and she bugs out on my save as well so I don't know who the other scenes are. Maybe the Naga if she survives your trip to the Floating City?

The Astolfo scene you can find in the tavern. There are three NPCs with scenes in there, he's second patron from the left IIRC. He should be there, no triggers. Quickest way to get back is the crystal once it's activated, it lets you warp directly to the Naga's house and back.

I dunno if these are really that bad of hoops, but I have like 70 saves at this point. >.> Oughta clean up them sometime.

Yea and share them with us ^_^
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiancaNeve » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:11 pm

How do you save the naga princess?
BiancaNeve
New to the forum

Postby mysta » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:50 pm

So, I can see there being an issue with finding many of the most recent scenes. This is fair, especially as many of the recent adds are meant to be rewards for stuff you've done earlier. Therefore have various prerequisites. My changelogs aren't always easy to parse, especially if you've been away from the game for a while.

Anyway, this has been a long time coming but I've updated my location guide with most of the scenes in the game. See that here and find any you've missed! Also tell me if I've missed any so I can add them to the guide.

MMA2 Guide for v0.71 + Mysta's location guide v2.txt
(36.01 KiB) Downloaded 625 times

Hopefully this is helpful for people! I'll probably update it soon with anything I've missed (maybe the story guide too if Mastermind isn't already on it!) :-D

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UnsettledTom » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:54 pm

I think there's a bug as many other people have suggested, Noir doesn't show up in the camp even if you've completed the guild questline. She does however simply show an animation for me on the left trees when interacted with, but it comes with 0 diaglog and her just eating 4 people.
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:17 pm

Were the pictures named "Teach OV2" etc every made into a scene? Have never figured that one out and I don't see anything in the guide for her.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Sora » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:32 pm

I loved when the Empress black holed the whole planet with her black hole. Great work Mysta!
Sora
Somewhat familiar

Postby 1stAde » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:53 am

Sora wrote:I loved when the Empress black holed the whole planet with her black hole. Great work Mysta!

How do you get this scene?, I have checked a lot of areas but cannot find it.
1stAde
New to the forum

Postby dagar » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:38 am

UnsettledTom wrote:I think there's a bug as many other people have suggested, Noir doesn't show up in the camp even if you've completed the guild questline. She does however simply show an animation for me on the left trees when interacted with, but it comes with 0 diaglog and her just eating 4 people.

Noir is actually on the right side of the war camp. Go down to the bottom right near where the Guild members are and try to exit the right side of the camp. That is where Noir is.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NetoBurrito » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:08 pm

Found Noir only problem is I don't seem to have any people that I can feed to her in the camp (Charlotte, Missy and Meri) any idea how I'm supposed to recruit them there?
NetoBurrito
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderTG » Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:07 pm

Do
by NetoBurrito » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:08 pm
Found Noir only problem is I don't seem to have any people that I can feed to her in the camp (Charlotte, Missy and Meri) any idea how I'm supposed to recruit them there?

If you've done their scenes already in a previous update but they haven't shown up in the camp try doing their scenes again. There are new triggers put into the scenes in this update, so if you do the scene again it'll register them properly and they should turn up. Worked for me anyway.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game