Cara in Creekmaw - Episode 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Cara in Creekmaw - Episode 2

Postby Ariaspoaa » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:49 pm

I'm here to share a game called Cara in Creekmaw. This game is summarized below:

Cara returns to Creekmaw to visit her mother over the course of 2 days after moving out a year ago with her fiancé. Mysteries start to pile on upon her return, with the town and its townspeople harboring many secrets and their own intentions.

At its core, Cara in Creekmaw will be a VN game with branching dialogue and varied scenes with a focus on mystery and deduction using information gathered from the dialogue. I aim to achieve a balance between explicit content featuring vore as well as various situations around sex (i.e. similar to sex VN games).

In terms of explicit content, the game will lean heavily into various kinds of vore, but will also have sexual content to mix things up.

Here is a list of what the game will contain, what it already contains, and what it will NOT contain
Spoiler: show
Currently in-game
Vore-related, NOT skippable/optional
Horse Pred
Anal Vore
Cock Vore
Cum Digestion
Willing Prey
Unwilling Prey
Digestion
Weight Gain
Oral Vore
Human Pred
Transformation

Optional
Post-digestion Scat
Feral Pred Vore
Vaginal Vore/Unbirth

Sex-related/Others, NOT skippable/optional
Pregnancy
Beastiality
Vanilla Sex
Futa (resulting from transformation)

Here is a list of what the game will NOT contain
General
Characters below 18

Vore-related
Reformation
Macro/Micro
Shrinking

Of course, with regards to genres that are scheduled to appear in future chapters, do take those with a pinch of salt as things may change depending on the story flow, development process, etc.

Preview Images (no story spoilers)
FarmhouseOutside-1_4_LegShot.png

Farmhouse_CarShot_Camera.png

Ruby-3_2_Main.png

Changelog (most recent: 17th January 2024)
HOTFIX 6 (MOST RECENT)
Added a new convenience feature to unlock all replays and secret renders. To do this, follow the steps below!
1. Apply the hotfix
2. Launch Cara in Creekmaw and press "Start"
3. Upon request for the passcode, enter "arac"
4. Feel free to exit to the main menu at this point
5. Access the replay gallery and enjoy!

E2 Hotfix 5
Attempted fix of one of the phone sections in Episode 1, which can occur if players decide to not go to squash with Stanford.
Removed a few egregious testing data that I left behind in a few areas.
Added a few messages between Cara and Stanford for scenarios where Cara has played squash with Stanford but did not give him a blowjob.
Refined logic in the Kitchen in Episode 2's Marie free-roam so Spot doesn't re-appear after you have fed him.

E2 Hotfix 4
The library article section should no longer be zoomed in.
Fixed a few images that had a floating background.

E2 Hotfix 3:
A few wrong images have been corrected.
Dialogue consistency improved in the conversation between Cara and Stanford (i.e. dialogue topics will grey out after they are discussed).

E2 Hotfix 2:
The library section where Cara reads the news should now properly show all news articles.

E2 Hotfix 1:
Fixed images in the toilet scene with Suyin.

E2 (25th December Update):
Over 20,000 lines of dialogue!
At least 4000 brand-new images!
Over 20 new steamy scenes to view and collect in the replay gallery. Collecting all of them would require multiple playthroughs!
Includes the questionnaire, allowing you to create a save and start directly at Episode 2!

5th July 2023
Main changes
- Previously, there was a need to upload two separate builds (restricted for Patreon, and unrestricted for SubscribeStar). This has been improved with this build as now, a single unified passcode (which will always be 'cara' across ALL future releases) will be used to access unrestricted content. If this passcode is not entered correctly or is not known, the game will switch to the restricted version. This reduces the time taken to upload the game significantly and should be much easier to keep track of on my end during future release periods.
- The questionnaire now shows the question together with the choices, this reduces the time spent on the questionnaire. The font size of each question is also increased.

Minor changes
Prologue
Visuals issue has been fixed in the scene where Cara first meets Tristan.
- Adjustments for "happy place"-related dialogue, which previously did not check for the habit in a few areas.

E1P1
- In the Laundry Room during the free-roam, the "Help to do the laundry" choice was duplicated. This has been fixed.

E1P2
- Missing visuals reported in a few scenes have been fixed (such as when David invites Cara to his house).
- Squash scene visuals fix attempt.
- TIffany's journal entry staying on 'unread' despite the player reading it has been fixed.
- If Cara rejects the squash event, the event will now be skipped correctly.
- If Poloson is not in the hospital (i.e. wasn't punched), Natalie's phone conversation and subsequent profile image sequence will not trigger on Day 5 when Cara uses her phone.

30th June 2023 - E1P2 released!

11th March 2023 - E1P1-A released which addresses phone looping and replay crashes.

4th March 2023 - Episode 1 Part 1 initial release. KNOWN ISSUES:
- There are times where the phone screen turns blank, but because of it's intermittent nature, I'm not 100% sure if the bug is resolved (workaround: If phone screen is blank, click the 'Home' button of the phone screen to return to the intended screen)

19th November 2022 - The hotfix will contain the following:
- Fixed a possible soft-lock where the player skips the dialogue into the first journal tutorial, causing all clicking functionality to break. The tutorials now do not require the player to physically press the journal to progress the tutorial, and now have new indicators to show where the journal is during these tutorials.
- Adjusted some bits of dialogue (nothing major that affects the overarching story)

18th November 2022 - Updated all links, total file size of Prologue reduced by 5 times (from 2.5gb to 500mb). Thank you Seifens for pointing out my oversight!
18th November 2022 - Mac version added.
11th November 2022 - Prologue released.

Here are the download links to the most recent episode (E2):
The passcode to set the game to unrestricted is "cara"!

MEGA
PC: https://mega.nz/file/y8Vw3YCA#KYWAXgVBX ... 2rikf0WrzY
Mac: https://mega.nz/file/b9MgWAhS#_twaq_49l ... rXzxw1leY8
Android: https://mega.nz/file/xudzEKwD#3otm5uhCe ... fesEyG2muM

Mediafire
PC: https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... c.zip/file
Mac: https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... c.zip/file
Android: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1tv5oiam ... l.apk/file

GDRIVE
PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cDHWBG ... sp=sharing
Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S9SHUz ... sp=sharing

FastUpload
Android: https://fastupload.io/8EJIKrKr24boMVO/file

OTHER
PC: https://1fichier.com/?zr4c0k776uublnrnk59j
Mac: https://1fichier.com/?mph9hyqz2p6me25lpyuo

COMPRESSED 900p PC/Mac (Game files are 2GB here):
https://fastupload.io/Rui2r6MXXLEkzwj/file
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OGQdpQ ... sp=sharing
https://mega.nz/file/sqVB1ZDQ#HypgLWS7_ ... rEvm_O5Wc0
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To prevent the constant re-installation of 6GB for every bug fix I make, this section is to include downloads for re-compiled scripts. What this means is any error you may encounter in the main game install above can be fixed by simply replacing a much, much smaller file with the exact fixes!

Note that you must have the base game files first before applying the hotfix.

For the hotfix to be applied, simply follow these steps:
1. Download the hotfix according to your platform after saving and quitting Cara in Creekmaw.
2. Go to the "game" folder of your Cara in Creekmaw folder.
3. Replace the "scripts.rpa" file with the one that you have downloaded.
4. Boot up the game and resume from where you left off!

The file included can be used across Windows, Linux and Mac.

MEGA
https://mega.nz/file/q8cmVTrZ#9_RLwXzpi ... SrgSPxqqOo

Walkthrough (NEW: Added 25th January 2024)
Here is a walkthrough, which details all possible choices across the Prologue till the end of Episode 2!
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/O5sAwDTD#irAe4KQi6 ... iVhtUTuFRY

Due to the very non-standard sizing of the walkthrough, it is recommended that it is viewed using Chrome or Opera. There are reports that Adobe Reader and Firefox will have issues when trying to read the entire document (i.e. cut-off or blurry).

NOTE: Old saves should work for Episode 2 so there should be no need to create fresh saves (make sure your old save is at least rolled back to the last in-game image of Episode 1 Part 2 (i.e. not the Cara image).)

If your anti-virus flags the files downloaded as a virus, do note that this is a false positive.

The future episodes of "Cara in Creekmaw" will always be free. However, if you wish (and I thank you wholeheartedly if you do), you can support me at https://subscribestar.adult/ariaspoaa or at https://www.patreon.com/Ariaspoaa, where I will post regular weekly updates regarding the current developmental state of the game, which includes updates on the upcoming episode as well as other bonuses for different tiers. One point of note is that I do not work full-time on this project, and currently am using my free time outside of my full-time commitment to developing the game. This does not mean I will sacrifice the quality or quantity of future episodes, but I will definitely require more time to release future episodes as the game's scope increases. As of November 2023, I am now working full-time on the development of Cara in Creekmaw, and I look forward to 2024 where it will be my first full-year of solely focusing my time and effort into the development of the game!

I appreciate all of you who have taken the time to read this post. I sincerely hope you have fun whilst playing my game, which took about 4 months to produce but almost the whole of 2022 to conceptualize and eventually finalize the plot and direction of the game. I'm no award-winning storyteller, that I can say for sure, but I'll give it my best shot. Do look forward to future installments of Cara in Creekmaw!

In the meantime, do let me know your thoughts on the game!

Ariaspoaa
Last edited by Ariaspoaa on Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:52 am, edited 42 times in total.
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cara in Creekmaw - Prologue

Postby Baz » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:32 am

If there's non-skippable CV I'm sorry it's a hard pass from me.
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:20 am

I've subbed, this looks great! Hope the mom can be a pred in the future!
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:38 am

What is it you use to make your models, if you don't mind me asking?
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MomoniXX » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:59 am

cool game, I'm already waiting for the continuation, I hope that either the mother or the main character will become a predator :gulp:
MomoniXX
New to the forum

Postby KryOLynX » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:11 am

Very promising, can't wait.
KryOLynX
Been posting for a bit

Postby crazytf2 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:56 am

Looks very promising
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby LethiaAzalea » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:10 pm

Looks great! A part of me hopes that there can be a 'for fun' willing mode where the bad ends can have alt text of her being willing vs unwilling, maybe as like, a bonus for completion or just to help tide over people who are less thrilled over non-con (myself for example, though I do still enjoy it.)
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby daeway » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:10 am

Is there going to be player pred scenes or just prey?
daeway
Participator

Postby BlakeSmith15 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:24 am

Looks great. I like VN-style. I do hope for willing vs unwilling type of endings, but it's your VN so you do what you like or prefer.
BlakeSmith15
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enteresting » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:20 am

Definitely interested to see where this goes. It's got a lot of potential and doesn't go too much in one direction or the other.

Good luck!
Enteresting
Participator

Postby HugsForDrugs » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:39 pm

I like the game it's well made we honestly need more visual novelty vore games like this. But is their anyway you could possibly add human pred to the game to add some more variety. Like maybe make the main character pred in some scenes and prey in others? I think letting people be selecive with how they want things to happen in the game or how they want the game/story to end is important. Like for example not saying this is true in the game but like the pregnant mom in the game what if instead of her being pregnant she actually vore'd someone and lied about being pregnant to cover up what she did. Something like that would keep the situations and talks mysterious still and honestly I like that approach. But ultimately just having feral or like horse pred scenes really narrows the audience down.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamer210 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:43 pm

Your list of what won’t be added later no human pred I thought was odd the MC doesn’t eat anyone a trick some makers have camera focus the prey as they sink into one the three methods off screen then show them squirmy in belly :gulp: that will work right.
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:13 pm

Will the player be prey,predator,both or just observe?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 2quick4u » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:19 pm

Damn, can't get it to talk to joiplay. Ill be keeping an eye here for updates anyway
2quick4u
Participator

Postby crazytf2 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:20 pm

2quick4u wrote:Damn, can't get it to talk to joiplay. Ill be keeping an eye here for updates anyway

I didnt try it on joiplay but thank you for the heads up
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:25 am

Baz wrote:If there's non-skippable CV I'm sorry it's a hard pass from me.

That's fine! Thank you for giving it a read regardless! :-D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:30 am

wariodude128 wrote:What is it you use to make your models, if you don't mind me asking?

If you mean in terms of their body and face, then it's basically playing around with the morphs in DAZ until they look "right". If you mean their skin, it's SkinBuilder + some personal adjustments here and there! :D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:36 am

MomoniXX wrote:cool game, I'm already waiting for the continuation, I hope that either the mother or the main character will become a predator :gulp:

Thank you for the feedback! And yes, once I work out some limitations, it could be on the possible horizon :gulp:
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:38 am

KryOLynX wrote:Very promising, can't wait.

crazytf2 wrote:Looks very promising

BlakeSmith15 wrote:Looks great. I like VN-style. I do hope for willing vs unwilling type of endings, but it's your VN so you do what you like or prefer.

Enteresting wrote:Definitely interested to see where this goes. It's got a lot of potential and doesn't go too much in one direction or the other.

Good luck!

Thank you all for playing and for the praise/feedback! I really appreciate it! :D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game