Project Sirius V1.6.2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

How do you like player vore scenes?

I'm 100% prey
32%
I'm 100% pred
23%
I'm Switch (both pred and prey)
22%
I'm Switch prey leaning
15%
I'm Switch pred leaning
8%

Total votes : 555

Project Sirius V1.6.2

Postby RavenMiller44 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:45 pm

So I decided to finally make a vore game as well.

In this vore game you play as Sirius from Azur Lane.

This game has the following: V1.4.2
Spoiler: show
F/F
F/F/F
F/FFFFF
M/F
Willing vore
Unwilling vore
Player prey
Player pred
Digestion
Oral vore
Anal vore
Giantess vore

This game has the following: V1.6.2
F/F
F/F/F
F/FF
Observer vore
Willing vore
Unwilling vore
Player prey
Player pred
Digestion
Oral vore
Anal vore
Unbirth
Giantess vore

Something this game will not have:
Underage characters
Scat

Here are some screenshots:

Preview1.png

Preview2.png

Preview3.png

Preview4.png

Preview5.png

Preview6.png

I made a patreon so that I can use the money to improve the game:
https://www.patreon.com/RavenMiller44

I also made a discord server where anyone who would like to come can join~
https://discord.gg/spux9eEqPy

Known bugs:
none at the moment, please report if you find any!

Download link:
V1.6.2 (All scenes are made in Koikatsu Party)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bk4g2yk5 ... 2.rar/file

V1.4.2 (Almost all scenes are made in kisakae)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/o4p4haon ... 2.rar/file

There are currently 12 vore scenes in the game. (42 in V1.4.2)
If you like to use any of the images I use in the game for your own game, feel free to use them.

A guide to vore scenes:
Dido vore scenes
3 vore scenes
Simply talk to Dido, there is only 1 version

If you have Mash following you and have been eaten by Belfast before and need to have atleast 10 prey points

If you are carrying Marine in your stomach and you haven't digested her. If Marine asks if she can eat Dido, choose 'Yes'. You will need 6 pred points, 5 dido pred points. The only way for you to get devoured is if you have atleast 12 prey points.

Belfast vore scene
1 vore scene
You need to have done the Dido vore scene and bought the groceries.
Lots of differend variations depending on the choices you make

Mash vore scenes
2 vore scenes
Talk to Mash and you need to have 15 prey points to be eaten (you need atleast 22 prey points to be digested)

Giantess Mash scene after you bought stuff for her.
Differend variations:
15 prey points
10 prey points
5 prey points
0 prey points

Vert vore scene
1 vore scene
Just talk to her, differend variations at:
12 prey points
8 prey points
4 prey points
0 prey points

Marine vore scene
3 vore scenes
Just talk to her, differend variation at 10 prey points
Lots of differend variations depending on the choices you make.

Talk to her in the swimming pool after the first vore scene.
Player prey: simply let her devour you Differend variations at:
12 prey points or higher
under 12 prey points

Talk to her in the swimming pool, but choose "How about mine" instead.
Player pred: Differend variations at:
6 pred points or higher
Lower than 6 pred points
If you carry her, differend variations if you carry her for less and more than 3 minutes

Shylily vore scene
2 vore scenes
Unbirth scene talk to Shylily in the swimming pool

Player pred scene, get unbirthed by Shylily and choose "make use of the situation"

The easiest way to get Dido pred points:
1. Get eaten by Dido.
2. After Dido releases you, talk to her again and tell that you wouldn't mind digesting inside her.
3. When Belfast arrives, choose "Well, you aren't much better".
4. Do not get eaten by Belfast and choose "Yeah, I gotta watch out"
5. After the Belfast vore scene talk to Dido again, tell her that you would only let her digest you or choose for "I prefer yours~" if you didn't get devoured by Belfast.
6. Well Mash is following you, Choose for "Only if it's you" you don't have to feed yourself to your sister. You must have done the Belfast before doing this

If you any suggestions, questions or bug reports, feel free to add me on discord!
I love to talk to people about my game and maybe you can help me out with a few things if you like
RavenMiller44#6115
Last edited by RavenMiller44 on Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:26 pm, edited 33 times in total.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Re: Project Sirius vore game

Postby Potatogggm » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:50 pm

where do i find dido?
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Re: Project Sirius vore game

Postby Potatogggm » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:01 pm

oh nevermind, already found her.

even though it was a bit hard to find her and some other characters, i still appreciate the final result :)
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Re: Project Sirius vore game V1.1

Postby RavenMiller44 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:47 pm

Released update V1.1

Includes:
9 new vore scenes
7 F/F
1 F/F/F
1 M/F
First anal vore scene
Some new characters

Please let me know if you liked this and what scenes so I can get better at making these :)
Also, I have an easter egg zone in this game you probably want to visit, you can find where it is on my original post.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Re: Project Sirius vore game V1.2

Postby RavenMiller44 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:08 pm

Released update V1.2

Includes:
5 new vore scenes
All F/F
Better visuals
Better sounds
New characters

How to get some of the new scenes:
Talk 2 times after being eaten by Dido and help her out.
Talk to the other doctor after being eaten and released by the first doctor behind the desk.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby xgodxsendx » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:17 pm

I can't seem to find the store p.s. nevermind found it
Last edited by xgodxsendx on Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby anirishnirvana » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:25 pm

Out of interest, how many scenes are there in total?
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby RavenMiller44 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:44 am

anirishnirvana wrote:Out of interest, how many scenes are there in total?

They are currently 26 vore scenes in the game, some of the vore scenes have variations. For example: You can have a vore scene where you get eaten, but if you first decline on the request of being eaten, the second time it's asked the scene will be differend.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:04 pm

When you say 26, is it 26 including the variations. For example:

Would Tsuji's Mom in the Kitchen count as 2 scenes? Similar to if you can ask to be digested or not

Quite enjoyed the Easter Egg, although I'm not familiar on either series.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby RavenMiller44 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:17 am

anirishnirvana wrote:When you say 26, is it 26 including the variations. For example:

Would Tsuji's Mom in the Kitchen count as 2 scenes? Similar to if you can ask to be digested or not

Quite enjoyed the Easter Egg, although I'm not familiar on either series.

That is counted as 1 scene,
You can also decline her original offer of getting eaten, if you talk to her again she will eat you regardless if you want it or not and it will always be fatal. That is still counted as the original scene. So in short, Tsuji's mom has only 1 vore scene (currently)

If you talk to a person and there is a possibility to eat her or ask her to eat you, that will be then seen as 2 differend scenes.
Also
Next update will have prey and pred points, you get 1 prey point everytime you have been eaten by someone and released, you get 1 pred point everytime you have eaten someone. Scenes will have variations depending on how many points you have. For example, the scene with the girl sleeping in the park will have a differend variation when you eat and release her depending on how many prey points you have.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:12 pm

Alright. Think I'm up to 25 now. The points system does sound interesting.

As for the game design perspective though, there does seem to be a few potential quality of life issues. For starters knowing where to go particularly with the doors:

Along the top you get false open (eg next to the grocery store) and false shut doors (eg Tsuji's front door).
Doors.png
Belfast doors.png

To solve the issue with the false open doors, give the ones that are actually open a welcome mat; then the false open just an empty hallway. As for now there is a welcome mat at a Café that isn't enterable.

Elsewhere with the false shut doors, maybe half open them or have a sign next to them if Sirius would know the place (though it would still allow for searching if desired).

Then you have the southern doors which have literally no indicators. Whereas the Easter Egg makes sense to have no marker, there's no marker for even your own home in the south (blue on the left).
Doors south.png

There's also a couple of bugs. I think there are some border bugs like so:

In Belfast's house
Door bug.png

There is also a bug with a certain scene never ending:

The Tsuji's mom AV scene
Tsuji's mom.png
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby RavenMiller44 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:52 pm

anirishnirvana wrote:Alright. Think I'm up to 25 now. The points system does sound interesting.

As for the game design perspective though, there does seem to be a few potential quality of life issues. For starters knowing where to go particularly with the doors:

Along the top you get false open (eg next to the grocery store) and false shut doors (eg Tsuji's front door).
Doors.png
Belfast doors.png

To solve the issue with the false open doors, give the ones that are actually open a welcome mat; then the false open just an empty hallway. As for now there is a welcome mat at a Café that isn't enterable.

Elsewhere with the false shut doors, maybe half open them or have a sign next to them if Sirius would know the place (though it would still allow for searching if desired).

Then you have the southern doors which have literally no indicators. Whereas the Easter Egg makes sense to have no marker, there's no marker for even your own home in the south (blue on the left).
Doors south.png

There's also a couple of bugs. I think there are some border bugs like so:

In Belfast's house
Door bug.png

There is also a bug with a certain scene never ending:

The Tsuji's mom AV scene
Tsuji's mom.png

Not sure what to do with the doors, that's just how the RPG maker DLC looks like, so I either have to use a completely differend map or make a room for every door. Lot of other games like God Complex also have a lot of houses with doors that lead to nothing. What I could maybe do, is make a little bit differend lightning in the doorways. I have seen this being done in RPG maker videos, wanted to try it out already in some rooms.

I could indeed put doormats infront of the doors on the south.

I'll fix the doorway bugs, I think Tsuji's home has that glitch as well.

As for the AV scene, I completely forgot about that scene. So it's basicly not finished yet and will be finished in the next update, so that scene does not count to the 26.

One of the scenes you might not have seen yet could be:
Where you eat and release the blond girl in the park, you should talk to Dido afterwards. Maybe the Belfast scene.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:25 pm

RavenMiller44 wrote:Not sure what to do with the doors, that's just how the RPG maker DLC looks like, so I either have to use a completely differend map or make a room for every door. Lot of other games like God Complex also have a lot of houses with doors that lead to nothing. What I could maybe do, is make a little bit differend lightning in the doorways. I have seen this being done in RPG maker videos, wanted to try it out already in some rooms.

As for the AV scene, I completely forgot about that scene. So it's basicly not finished yet and will be finished in the next update, so that scene does not count to the 26.

Where you eat and release the blond girl in the park, you should talk to Dido afterwards. Maybe the Belfast scene.

To be fair I check all of the doors in these games usually, so the main issue is definitely the South.

Can confirm Tsuji's house has said bug. In fact it has 3 doorway tiles, but only the middle one activates leaving. Also you can step on the bottom stuff in Tsuji's Mom's room, as well as the walls in Tsuji's room

In that case I'm up to 25 / 27? Will have to check later.

Nothing seemed to change if I did it before or after the Belfast scene, unless... It has to be done before the groceries. In which case letting that girl go locks you out the Belfast et al route

26/27?
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sirnan » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:50 pm

I love the idea of the points! I love imagining a scene or two where they can't resist their nature you've built up. Whereas usually they wouldn't make that decision.
Sirnan
Been posting for a bit

Postby RavenMiller44 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:41 pm

anirishnirvana wrote:
RavenMiller44 wrote:Not sure what to do with the doors, that's just how the RPG maker DLC looks like, so I either have to use a completely differend map or make a room for every door. Lot of other games like God Complex also have a lot of houses with doors that lead to nothing. What I could maybe do, is make a little bit differend lightning in the doorways. I have seen this being done in RPG maker videos, wanted to try it out already in some rooms.

To be fair I check all of the doors in these games usually, so the main issue is definitely the South.

Can confirm Tsuji's house has said bug. In fact it has 3 doorway tiles, but only the middle one activates leaving. Also you can step on the bottom stuff in Tsuji's Mom's room, as well as the walls in Tsuji's room

In that case I'm up to 25 / 27? Will have to check later.

Nothing seemed to change if I did it before or after the Belfast scene, unless... It has to be done before the groceries. In which case letting that girl go locks you out the Belfast et al route

26/27?

Not sure how it works with the Belfast scene, I should change that, but there is only 2 vore scenes in total with Dido and then 1 with Belfast.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:29 pm

RavenMiller44 wrote:Not sure how it works with the Belfast scene, I should change that, but there is only 2 vore scenes in total with Dido and then 1 with Belfast.

To clarify it can only be done before talking to Dido after her first scene.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaouSoluna » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:54 pm

hello i love this game,my favorite scene i love the more is with belfast, so i want to know if you have a release date of the next update,if not it's kinda sad but okay.

if yes i have some idea: do a duel quiz if you loose your opponent vore you and if you win you vore her, a labyrinth zone where you need to do a labyrinth and inside there is ennemies who run inside if they caught you you get vore,
and a belfast revenge scene where after the first event after she vore your sister run away and need to found her and after found her you have option like first you eat belfast with your sister in her belly or you go inside and three choice: get digest with her,leave the belly with her or free your sister but you want get you digest.
MaouSoluna
New to the forum

Postby RavenMiller44 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:29 pm

MaouSoluna wrote:hello i love this game,my favorite scene i love the more is with belfast, so i want to know if you have a release date of the next update,if not it's kinda sad but okay.

if yes i have some idea: do a duel quiz if you loose your opponent vore you and if you win you vore her, a labyrinth zone where you need to do a labyrinth and inside there is ennemies who run inside if they caught you you get vore,
and a belfast revenge scene where after the first event after she vore your sister run away and need to found her and after found her you have option like first you eat belfast with your sister in her belly or you go inside and three choice: get digest with her,leave the belly with her or free your sister but you want get you digest.

Hey, the update is almost done, probably will be released somewhere in this weekend, it will have a prey/pred point system where you get differend variations of vore scenes depending on the amount of points you have. (This will only include the new vore scenes that are released except for the sleeping girl in the park.)
Your ideas sound interesting, I think I could do the duel quiz and belfast revenge scene, but that won't be in the next update then ofcourse.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby ggg74 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:01 pm

any planes to add weight gain? or at least breast expansion?
ggg74
New to the forum

Postby RavenMiller44 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:44 pm

ggg74 wrote:any planes to add weight gain? or at least breast expansion?

I do not plan to add weight gain, not really my thing. Breast expansion would be cool, but kisekae only has several breast sizes, so I could only increase breast sizes on random encounters, not Sirius herself.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game