Voreocracy

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Voreocracy

Postby Vor3ronika » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:23 pm

Version 0.31 is out!

Voreocracy is a renpy game I am currently working on. I'm still working on the intro of the game.
So far the game only feature narrative element without any sandbox section. After the intro will be done, I will start working on the sandbox section of the game.

Feature
- Female Predators
- Female Prey
- Female Protagonist
- Prey Protagonist
- Pred Protagonist (Optional) (Not yet implemented)
- Oral Vore
- Anal Vore
- Unbirth
- Nipple Vore (Not yet implemented)
- Unwilling Vore
- Willing Vore
- Weight Gain
- Scat Disposal (Optional)

This game is highly influenced by the game (It's a Gluttonous Life). I really enjoy this game however, furies are not really my thing so I wanted to provide a similar experience but without furies.
All vore scene will have many 3D images. The game will be mostly linear at first but will eventually become more and more open and sandbox as you progress.

Spoiler: show

Story
You wake up at an hospital 3 years after a horrible virus has decimated the human population. You learn quickly that you where very lucky to survive, as most of the population died during your slumber.
Civilisation as survived, but it changed drastically. Only the female have survived and they can do things they could not do before. In this new world you will need to be very careful if you don't want to become
fat on the last girl you met.

Changelog

Version 0.31
9 new scene
F/F Unbirth
F/F Oral
F/F Oral
F/F Oral Observer
F/FF Oral
F/FF Oral
F/FF Oral+Anal
F/F Oral Observer
F/FFF Oral+Unbirth+Anal

Version 0.1 Demo
2 scene
F/F Oral + F/FF Partial Unbirth
F/F Oral + F/F Anal

Version 0.31
Mega Upload Link
PC: https://mega.nz/file/5Yww3CSK#z2sTD8q0fKBmcn5wVJ7v0hcXSKDVYpHv22pbUM7Dn7Y
Mac: https://mega.nz/file/5EQzDTTI#bvqIulWexeTm2idrZFMN-L3hK8VTCAfZYjqlOEG0240

Google Drive link
PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/112YqfiYHgYDUIRGJ4-OkVPbSF5KQzQkS/view?usp=sharing
Mac: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_f4NPmIMbt5AfExUOFeH87pu7FJQbr0W/view?usp=drive_link

Mediafire:
PC: https://www.mediafire.com/file/u55a2ep3wqo10fd/Voreocracy0.31pc.zip/file
Mac: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/fod54f43aqlx2cp,u55a2ep3wqo10fd/shared

Dropbox Link
PC: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/xi5yt6drtmk1ip6eyg1li/Voreocracy-0.31-pc.zip?rlkey=z326jce65k1hdoj0rqstriwu0&dl=0

It's my first game on renpy, I'm still learning and nothing in the game is set in stone. As I sharpen my skill with renpy I might come back to this demo and improve it before the rest of the intro release.

If you want to support me, here is the Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44187386
Last edited by Vor3ronika on Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Re: Voreocracy

Postby Enteresting » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:01 pm

Eager to see where this goes and happy to see another visual novel made with The Sims characters (only other one is addictive for the scenes alone) definitely keeping an eye on this and wishing you all the best.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:28 pm

Most interesting. I actually wrote script to add a bunch of stuff to what was Slutty Lesbian Vore Story, now called Slut Lesbian Vore Game, and am now basically a free agent. So if you would rather do the art while somebody handles the writing part, I'm all in. Will most definitely be completely different from what I did before, but that's no reason for me to not want to help out. PM me if the answer is maybe.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby luke1401 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:53 am

Looks awesome, will keep an eye on this
luke1401
Participator

Postby flamelord786 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:36 am

Nipple vore is a rarity in vore games, so I'm very much looking forward to this. Good luck and be careful about burnout, it kills far too many good games!
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:04 am

Are you going to be accepting support when this game comes out? And if you do will it be for the latest version/other reward or just for people that want to support you?
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby HugsForDrugs » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:32 am

Can't wait for it it looks really good! don't forget to add a patreon or support page this game is looking like it might need it.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vor3ronika » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:52 pm

For those asking for a patreon, yes it will happen. I just don't want anyone to pay for something they might not like, so the patreon will come at the same time of the demo. I wont be hiding anything behind a patreon payment, I think I will just do like (It's a Gluttonous Life) by Sriseru/Theloneclaw. Meaning patreon members will have access to newer updates a few month before free users.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:15 pm

Can't wait to try this out!
Monopolus
???

Postby Goldendevil21 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:16 pm

First off, thanks for responding to my posts on your previous artworks. :-D

And also great to hear of another fan of; It's a Gluttonous Life; That game really does do a great job making me feel like a person surrounded by predators. Struggling to make a living without being gobbled up by the first hungry predator. Though that game does have a hunger meter. Where if you run out of food in your belly, you will die/blackout. Was really hoping you were going to expand on this where you could eat normal food or a large meal to sate your hunger as (I am assuming) the MC is a predator. Or maybe I misread your comment and their will be a food system.

Though do agree with your comment that not everyone's cup of tea is anthropomorphic animals. Understandable. We all have different artwork we like/dislike more. Looking forward to how this world that looks similar but different to our own. Are their really no males on the entire planet? How is the workforce with half the human population gone? Is their a population crisis with no new generation? What jobs still exist now that so many humans are gone?
Goldendevil21
Been posting for a bit

Postby PsychicClown » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:05 pm

Will it be 50/50 in the options to be a pred? Or will it be predominantly prey with some possible pred options? I believe all the sneak peeks show prey only scenes so far.
PsychicClown
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vor3ronika » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:34 pm

Replies to Goldendevil21:
Hunger/sleep/hygiene meters... For now I'm working on the narrative intro of the game, the demo will be only the first part of the intro. Once that is finished I will work on the more open sandbox that yes will feature those kind of management mechanics.

About the population, I don't want to reveal too much about the lore just yet, but your question will be mostly answered in the demo and the subsequent finished Intro.

Replies to PsychicClown:
At first the player wont have any pred option, this is why all the sneak peeks are prey player. Eventually the player/MC will have the choice of becoming more on the pred side if the player wish so. It wont be 50/50, expect more being a prey or observer.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby daeway » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:48 pm

I take it we will be playing as the smol ginger girl on the couch.
daeway
Participator

Postby essayons12 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:43 pm

I can't wait to see where this goes
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:25 pm

And I hope the player can be a predator as well.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redatheart » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:50 pm

Looking forward to it
Redatheart
Participator

Postby FutureBellyAche » Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:28 am

Good job on the art so far. Looking forward to seeing it comes out.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby KryOLynX » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:43 am

I love what I'm seeing, and I like the option to become a predator as well, can't wait for the game release.
KryOLynX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Creaturedude » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:07 pm

I'm definitely looking forward to this.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Memester1234 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:51 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Most interesting. I actually wrote script to add a bunch of stuff to what was Slutty Lesbian Vore Story, now called Slut Lesbian Vore Game, and am now basically a free agent. So if you would rather do the art while somebody handles the writing part, I'm all in. Will most definitely be completely different from what I did before, but that's no reason for me to not want to help out. PM me if the answer is maybe.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=64322
Memester1234
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game