Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby TheMastermind » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:54 pm

Feedmeyourdragons wrote:Has anyone been able to fix the issue where the locational morph menu just breaks and defaults all the morph settings to "macross" and "locational morphs"? Even when I revert them to defaults, the moment I leave that menu it changes back. All the morphs do work, I've built them and testing them in the race menu shows they function at least.

Been using this mod for a long time with 0 issue, and it even worked while I started playing recently. Then I started a new save the next day installed a couple mods and it broke. Only mods I added were the triss marigold armor set, a fern model replacer, and TK dodge so this result was pretty unexpected.

edit: I found the solution I hope. Saw a mention that you can just delete the setting .json file and it should work. Couldn't find that, for some reason, so I went to a previous save from the day before that did work. I then saved those settings again, now loading them in the new save works and for some reason makes it RETAIN those settings now.

You posted this ages ago, but thank you for the fix. No idea what caused it, but it's weird.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby greegry » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:15 pm

Heya! Really enjoying the mod. I did run into an issue, though.

After getting endo'd and regurgitated, combat AI stopped working entirely. Hostile NPCs would run up and then around me, never attacking or trying to nom my character.

Is this a known issue and does anyone know of a work-around? Thanks!
greegry
New to the forum

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:21 pm

So uh

Two questions:
One: Can you eat dragons and what vore level do you need to have the capacity
Two: How does the spell hungry bones work? I've never managed to get it to work
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby babahasgun » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:28 pm

Hey all I made a couple of new female scat sounds as I thought the ones included are pretty weak. We're shitting out bears, dragons, and entire family trees, and yet the scat fx is just a moan and a fart. These new sounds are almost violent in nature but fit the ungodly abominations coming out of our behinds a bit better.

https://mega.nz/file/TyIEmDbJ#3D7cIN3JT ... p4pUKEqUNE
https://mega.nz/file/Dv5mGZZb#YFFDhwObZ ... BbOmX8H89I

Place these files in Sound\fx\devourment\female scat in your game directory or mod manager folder.

If people like this I can create male and neutral sounds in the near future

babahasgun
New to the forum

Postby altterten » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:01 pm

Whenever I try and load the game through SKSE it says "REL/Relocation.h(567): failed to load", how do I fix this
altterten
New to the forum

Postby brodash » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:38 am

Would anybody have a Discord link also

Would anybody know a good MorphVore Conversion alternative . Sence the one on the wiki is no longer available?
brodash
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:36 am

brodash wrote:Would anybody have a Discord link also

Would anybody know a good MorphVore Conversion alternative . Sence the one on the wiki is no longer available?

Both may be found here. https://discord.gg/aj72BX3Y
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Freyyr » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:44 am

I'm enjoying the mod but the dragons seem to become non hostile and just sit in one spot after doing a vore animation. Anyone able to tell me what I broke, so that I can get the dragons to continue to act after doing a vore animation?
Freyyr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:57 am

LunarCataphract wrote:So uh

Two questions:

You can vore dragons but I’m not sure what capacity that is (haven’t played in a while) If I remember correctly you will need both a great capacity, similar to that of mammoths, and f course enough strength to be able to swallow one.
Both hungry bones as a spell and the perk only work if you turn the disposal setting in the mcm to bones. The perk automatically reanimates the shat out bones, the spell allows you to target the skeleton for reanimation
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:24 pm

Hey have a question. I already posted on the nexus, but I'm cross=posting here to see if anyone here has any idea what the issue/solution might be.
-
Hello. I haven't played Skyrim since the AE update so a lot has changed for Devourment here. And maybe i'm just a big dum-dum, but I can't seem to get my character to get a belly? But I can vore just fine.
I play as a guy, have all the dependencies from the Base install collection, ran FNIS and Bodyslide, but nothing changes ingame.
I spawned in a clone and ate them but my body (with and without clothes) stayed the same.
However, when I use racemenu, i do get the vore sliders and they work there, but seeing as a racemenu slider is a permanent addition, that's not exactly helpful to me. When putting clothes on after doing that, the clothes also stretched, so the bodyslide conversions should be fine.

Does any know what might be the problem? Any and all help will be very much appreciated!

Edit: Additional info:
When I load into a save, I keep getting the message "EngineFixes not installed!", even tho it is installed, both parts, and verified in to be working fine in the Log mentioned on the engine fixes page.
Also, I am able to vore and endo people, but unable to regurgitate or defecate them without using the dialogue. Using the powers or the menu just gives me the message that I have nothing to regurgitate/defecate.
I have also checked several bodies, meaning; males, females and creatures. No belly show up on any of them.

Edit2; Gameplay edits latest version is not yet compatible with the latest Devourment version. Uninstalled and no more issues.

-
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enteresting » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:13 pm

May I also request a link to the Discord please? Feel free to PM me the link so I'll see it. Thanks!
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Setton » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:26 pm

Probably a dumb question but does this work in VR?
Setton
Been posting for a bit

Postby SILENTOVERSEER » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:21 pm

hello, I need some help with the mod. when I download the mod 3 things tend to happen i download the mod and all its dependances i load up skyrim the mod doesn't work or the mod works but everyone is T-posing, or when somthing eats me, my character goes invis and I don't actually get eaten please help i have the special edition of skyrim.
SILENTOVERSEER
New to the forum

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:15 pm

Rainbowknight2 wrote:
LunarCataphract wrote:So uh

Two questions:

You can vore dragons but I’m not sure what capacity that is (haven’t played in a while) If I remember correctly you will need both a great capacity, similar to that of mammoths, and f course enough strength to be able to swallow one.
Both hungry bones as a spell and the perk only work if you turn the disposal setting in the mcm to bones. The perk automatically reanimates the shat out bones, the spell allows you to target the skeleton for reanimation

Thank you.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby ERankNiko » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:27 am

maybe a dummy question: why i never got eaten while a combat? idk why hostile npc dont use vore perks, even i modified minimum swallow chace to 100%
ERankNiko
New to the forum

Postby brianh3 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:33 pm

ERankNiko wrote:maybe a dummy question: why i never got eaten while a combat? idk why hostile npc dont use vore perks, even i modified minimum swallow chace to 100%

I have the same isssue. I installed everything and it all works except npc preds wont try to eat you.
brianh3
New to the forum

Postby nokonoko » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:13 am

Anyone know of a male body mod that works?
nokonoko
New to the forum

Postby Isha » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:46 pm

Hey, there!

I just discovered, through practical experience, that Hardcore Capacity is not compatible with Devourment Refactor, possibly because of the way that the game handles shouts and powers.

When the player is carrying too much, HCC disables the Devourment powers (because HCC prevents over-burdened players from attacking anything, and Skyrim apparently considers all shouts and powers to be 'attacks' for technical reasons), and it also seems to interfere with the belly scaling (though that needs independent confirmation, because I just discovered I may have been using an incompatible body due to my tinkering with other mods).

When I disabled HCC via the MCM, the shouts started working again, intermittently, but the belly-scaling was still broken, and I was stuck with a huge belly even after I'd digested everything.

So...yeah. Just a heads-up. XD
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby Snipering » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:14 am

Hello!

I have run into a small error. I've downloaded the latest version of the mod, and pretty much everything seems to be working fine after some testing, but for some reason every piece of text in the MCM menu doesn't display correctly. I've added a link to an example screenshot below, but if you don't want to click that, every single option in the devourment mcm menu goes like: "$DVT_Page_StatsSkills" or "$DVT_CombatChanceScale", things along those lines. Has anyone encountered this issue and found a way to fix it? I would appreciate a pointer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tdUiEi ... share_link
Snipering
New to the forum

Postby DarkRain » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:19 am

Snipering wrote:Hello!

I have run into a small error. I've downloaded the latest version of the mod, and pretty much everything seems to be working fine after some testing, but for some reason every piece of text in the MCM menu doesn't display correctly. I've added a link to an example screenshot below, but if you don't want to click that, every single option in the devourment mcm menu goes like: "$DVT_Page_StatsSkills" or "$DVT_CombatChanceScale", things along those lines. Has anyone encountered this issue and found a way to fix it? I would appreciate a pointer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tdUiEi ... share_link

It is necessary to rename the Devourment_ENGLISH.txt file to the language used in the game, for example Devourment_ENGLISH --> Devourment_RUSSIAN
the file is on the path
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\interface\translation\Devourment_ENGLISH.txt
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game