Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.8 #SquadGoals! 12/19/22

Postby LimeLight » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:43 pm

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for any upset that may have been inflicted from the furry mod that was created from the use of other people's art and characters. I will not justify the creation of the mod in words, the mod's conception was questionable at best. I've never made any monetary value off of this endeavor, nor have I ever dreamed of doing so - it was strictly created for my own private enjoyment as an affair that I was persuaded to share publicly. I myself have OCs and create artwork outside of this anonymous view, and understand that some individuals do not like their artwork and/or characters shared without their permission.

The art in this mod was indeed modified in some areas, mostly just background removal. No artists or character owners were credited or asked for their permission. To me, this "mod" is not a game, it is not something I claim as my own, nor is it something I would advertise. I've simply scraped images from e621 and created edits - something that anyone can do to any images or work that is found on social media, media sharing sites, or otherwise the web. If you want complete security, you should never allow public access - but in doing that, then no one can enjoy said work, which is why public work acts and copyright are in act in most countries. But this doesn't prevent just anyone from USING anything shared about yourself or your work on the public web.

I find the response to this mod interesting. Some individuals just want the pleasure from the content, regardless of what characters or permissions said content used, while others are rather upset, be it fairly so, that said characters or artwork was used without permission. Neither side is in the wrong, it singularly rests in my own fault. The soul reason for not asking permission from 90+ artists and fewer character owners comes to the fact that I'm simply not going to spend 100+ hours communicating and organizing a full fledged game which soul purpose was my own personal enjoyment - something that I will never make a dime on - that was created on my free time. Could I contact every character owner and artist? Yes. Will I? No. If someone else wants to do that work, be my guest. I'll be happy to edit out the characters from which character owners or artists say no for those particular images, but I will not be doing that myself for the vast quantity of images that are used. I have all the source images saved and you can reverse image search their location if you so desire.

I do not mind that the mod is removed or otherwise taken down from public access. I have lived 40+ good years in this world and don't consider myself an immoral person - if you happen to think otherwise, so be it. Thank you and happy new years!
LimeLight
New to the forum

Postby leonthegreat » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:05 pm

Oh wow, leave for a few days and all hell breaks loose. I suppose this was bound to happen eventually. Oh well. I dont think anybody did anything with ill-intent, just ingnorance. That being said, lets just go back to enjoying the game eh? ^^;
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby doomed » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:27 pm

So is there any chance at getting another type of vore added

(im not seriously asking just trying to change the subject here before this game and thread is tainted and dies cause thats kinda where things are headed)
doomed
Participator

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.8 #SquadGoals! 12/19/22 [[Locke

Postby Flurby » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:30 am

Cheeodon wrote:If you are just wholesale lifting peoples art, especially art they paid for, without so much as a word to the artist or characters, and without linking back to them, then yes. If they happened to make "Very similar" but were drawing their *own* art, and not tracing or editing already existing photos? no, same goes for 3d. If they put in the time and effort to make their own 3d models of a character, then even the people who own those characters can't throw too much of a fit because the 3d Model would belong to them, though it would be seen as a very scummy move in the community on the whole.

Look I hate to attack someone's first post on this site... but- it's your first post and you're using it to speak as an authority on site policy with what seems to me to be your personal opinion on what should be.

As a guy quite involved on the modding scene of that game I'd like to hear the answer to those kinds of questions as well but- the place for that is not here, and I'd urge anyone curious about this to read actual site policy on the matter, and return the subject of this thread to the game in question.

Fun game by the way... I keep finding myself coming back to it.
Flurby
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:35 am

doomed wrote:So is there any chance at getting another type of vore added

(im not seriously asking just trying to change the subject here before this game and thread is tainted and dies cause thats kinda where things are headed)

It's not dying and people can ask stop PM'ing me about that too. I've still got work to do for all the content people paid for. I'm going to finish those expansions. They're mostly listed on the front page.

There is a planned cock vore expansion but beyond that no more vore types at the moment. I'm not accepting anymore large additions at the moment and I'm thinking of removing the donation link just because I have a large load of work to do here and I'm splitting my time between this and writing commissions.

That all said even before any of this I've had urges to spend time on bigger and better things. Once the current list of paid expansions is done this project will likely go into commission expansion territory. This would mean it only gets opened to expansion from infrequent commissions and not full time again. A little like it is right now. The first 9 months was full time with multiple updates a month, I dumped 90% of free time into it. I'd like to do that again for other game ideas I have. We're still a ways off from that. Well into 2023. This game has multiple endings though so I'm satisfied with where it ended up. Much better handled than VVN. And post game content too. I think we all know how many projects actually finish here. I'm pleased this is one that actually did complete and expand beyond the ending. I'm thankful for everyone that helped along the way as well from bug reports to donations to submissions of content.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:48 am

Did you ever start your other project? or Are you still waiting to finish this one first?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:01 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Did you ever start your other project? or Are you still waiting to finish this one first?

The state of the show:

War craft 3 mod: Discontinued no release
Ryanshow VVN: Released, not finished, commission additions scheduled
Skyrim stranger mod: Released, mostly complete no further updates will be made.
Typing of the digested: In progress
Truth or dare: Proof of concept complete, unreleased.
Undetermined future project: Planning stages
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby BellyHungerLady » Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:44 pm

I would definitely appreciate the Android version
BellyHungerLady
Participator

Postby I-like-eggs1939 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:58 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Skyrim stranger mod: Released, mostly complete no further updates will be made.

That's very interesting to hear about! Does that have anything to do with the Devourment Mod?
I-like-eggs1939
New to the forum

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:16 am

I-like-eggs1939 wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:Skyrim stranger mod: Released, mostly complete no further updates will be made.

That's very interesting to hear about! Does that have anything to do with the Devourment Mod?

Devourment was a requirement for it, it was a dialogue mod that added some different speech coices when devourment had very few by default, this was back when Vegan was still around though and I doubt it's still works with the newer versions for SE/AE.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby VOPhotoshop » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:20 pm

What an amazing update my dude! Like holy shit the amount of replay value you've added with just the squad system is fucking nuts!!!
and don't you go thinking I've forgotten about giving you a few new girls! There still coming I swear I'm just slow asf :gulp:
VOPhotoshop
Participator

Postby Creaturedude » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:40 pm

Okay so I'm asking purely for my knowledge so that this kind of issue does not happen again (I had an idea for my own mod prior to this incident).

For modding purposes, artwork should only be used if it is self-made or with direct permission from the artist. Does that sum it up or is the more to it? Should mods even be pursued at all at his point?
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby leonthegreat » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:01 pm

Creaturedude wrote:Okay so I'm asking purely for my knowledge so that this kind of issue does not happen again (I had an idea for my own mod prior to this incident).

For modding purposes, artwork should only be used if it is self-made or with direct permission from the artist. Does that sum it up or is the more to it? Should mods even be pursued at all at his point?

If you want to mod it, im pretty sure its okay, just dont expect them to Link it to the top post like before. And if you use your own art or get permission, im also fairly certain its fine.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby I-like-eggs1939 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:23 am

Kavvanshrike wrote:
I-like-eggs1939 wrote:

Devourment was a requirement for it, it was a dialogue mod that added some different speech coices when devourment had very few by default, this was back when Vegan was still around though and I doubt it's still works with the newer versions for SE/AE.

Idk if this is useful to anyone here, but a user on Nexus called Gaztec created a version of the modpack called "Devourment Refactor AE" that is currently being worked on and updated so it works on the latest AE release. It's still a bit buggy and there are improvements to be made, but it's a bit easier to work with and install. Might be worth looking into, assuming of course you hadn't already heard of it.
I-like-eggs1939
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:44 am

Creaturedude wrote:Okay so I'm asking purely for my knowledge so that this kind of issue does not happen again (I had an idea for my own mod prior to this incident).

If you're doing an art swap make your own thread please. You can inform people it exists in this thread but I would prefer not to link to mods in mine anymore.

You can mod it as much as you like. I just won't provide support or incorporate anyone's modded content into the mainline branch.

Either way I'm flattered by the interest.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby leonthegreat » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:35 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:

If you're doing an art swap make your own thread please. You can inform people it exists in this thread but I would prefer not to link to mods in mine anymore.

You can mod it as much as you like. I just won't provide support or incorporate anyone's modded content into the mainline branch.

Either way I'm flattered by the interest.

Your games are great. I enjoy the neato mechanics.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:11 am

any way to get coven girls on the team? it feels such a shame these particular goths are purely enemies. doesn't seem like you can join 'em but there's definitely text about some defecting to the legal mind mages so it'd be nice if, after the coven gets shattered, they start appearing as mind mage image options
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby doomed » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:16 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:any way to get coven girls on the team? it feels such a shame these particular goths are purely enemies. doesn't seem like you can join 'em but there's definitely text about some defecting to the legal mind mages so it'd be nice if, after the coven gets shattered, they start appearing as mind mage image options

its hard but not impossible. i stacked my pointsa in lust capacity and resistance and that made it easierr
doomed
Participator

Postby Panzershark » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:55 pm

doomed wrote:
Slayerhero90 wrote:any way to get coven girls on the team? it feels such a shame these particular goths are purely enemies. doesn't seem like you can join 'em but there's definitely text about some defecting to the legal mind mages so it'd be nice if, after the coven gets shattered, they start appearing as mind mage image options

its hard but not impossible. i stacked my pointsa in lust capacity and resistance and that made it easierr

That is how you recruit the officially sanctioned mind mages, the coven mages aren’t recruited when you max out the meter, rather it gives you the prompt that they either went to jail or were digested. I mean unless that changed.

As for Slayer, what I would suggest you do is the following. (I acknowledge modding instructions are less kosher in this thread than before so:)
Spoiler: show
I would recommend selecting a few regular girls that you would be fine replacing and copy them either to another folder or your desktop. Then copy the coven girls you want to pop up regularly into the same place. Cut the names of the corresponding pictures so name1.png of the expendable is copied to othername1.png of the Goth. Proceed until every picture’s name is replaced (and the expendable ones are deleted). Then move the altered pictures back into the “girls” folder, and chose to replace.

That strategy is also great for making use of the portraits of the other girl types that are normally impossible/difficult to have as friends, such as certain named characters or the club girls—technically possible to get as a friend but difficult/round-about.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:10 pm

You can't right now but I'm not opposed to it. I like the pics too so I agree it's a shame you can't use them.

Not sure if they have the entire sets though for the in stomach pics. I don't remember if I bothered. If I didn't then might not do it. If it's a matter of just changing the list post coven then I'll seriously consider putting this in the next update. Just editing the list post coven doesn't sound too bad.

But yeah I'm open to the idea as a quality of life improvement. Those edits shouldn't go to waste hehe.
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game