Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.46 29th Dec, Lucky update!

Postby Nerd2114 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:27 pm

Hansony wrote:Did you for some reason remove the "Princess and the paup" update's interaction where being poor made rich npc's sometimes offer money to vore you? can't seem to trigger it...
Or could it be you changed what NPC's are considered rich? could be I've just been asking the wrong ones of cause.

Just worked for me, could be that you were just unlucky or that you already knew the person.
Nerd2114
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:13 am

Hansony wrote:Did you for some reason remove the "Princess and the paup" update's interaction where being poor made rich npc's sometimes offer money to vore you? can't seem to trigger it...
Or could it be you changed what NPC's are considered rich? could be I've just been asking the wrong ones of cause.

I had posted this earlier (for me late yesterday) and now I have encountered NPC's doing the interaction after resetting from an earlier save.
I have a few ideas as to what may have happened:
    1: maybe cheating by editing the save data to get cash to buy the vore items caused an issue.
    2: maybe having had above 1000 gold and then go below it caused an issue.
    3: maybe having over 500 gold caused some NPC's to not initiate the interaction.
    4: maybe the RNG was REALLY not on my side and it decided 30+ tries with no trigger is perfectly OK. (I started counting them after having done a few already and getting nothing so probably somewhere between 30 and 40 for Ririn)

That's all the things I can think off.
But yeah, it wasn't the code just the game on my end being weird for some reason.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BellaGrey » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:14 am

Sevensevenseven wrote:Is it possible to upload this to Mega as well?
I cannot seem to download this whatsoever through Mediafire. The download just keeps restarting and eventually gives me a "Failed - File incomplete" error. I've tried a different browser too with the same results

Is anyone else having this same issue? I'm getting it as well
BellaGrey
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:24 am

I've had a new issue since downloading the update. Almost every time I'm eaten by anyone my power randomly drops from 72 to random single digit number.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:33 pm

lypo wrote:I've had a new issue since downloading the update. Almost every time I'm eaten by anyone my power randomly drops from 72 to random single digit number.

Same, it's been around before. I'm going to make a new character to see if old saves are incompatible again.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.461 1st Jan, Lucky update! (hotfix

Postby mysta » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:59 am

Hotfix:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fnai5sac ... 1.zip/file
Also now on Mega:
https://mega.nz/file/jpAjmbCY#Vk5EQgNYP ... YJUzaKVMd4
Enjoy,

Mysta

(fixes bugs with power being lowered, autofail BV, and some other small bits)
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lypo » Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:58 pm

The update didn't fix the power lowering for me.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:41 pm

lypo wrote:The update didn't fix the power lowering for me.

Try a save made before 0.46 (before December 29th, can check the dates on the files in the /www/save folder). Did a bunch of testing last time and confirmed with this hotfix; once you make a save with a version with the bug it says in the save. You have to load an un-bugged save.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby NinaMercer » Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:24 am

I'd recommend something like unique digestion for each character. Like, in the case of Melanie, it'd be like being inside a pitcher plant. Acid already there, and usually only bones left if defecation is allowed. Or Beverly, having multiple stomachs you go through. Aayla having some kinda goop instead of acid, like that tentacle chic in MMA 2. Would make it a feel bit more immersive. Also, possibly an option to choose what kind of excrement you'd like to be at least most of the time. Some people prefer bones only, some prefer shit and cracked bones with clothes and hair... and some would prefer just ordinary shit, nothing left in it. Making the game ultimately more appealing to all.
NinaMercer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alicy » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:01 pm

NinaMercer wrote:I'd recommend something like unique digestion for each character. Like, in the case of Melanie, it'd be like being inside a pitcher plant. Acid already there, and usually only bones left if defecation is allowed. Or Beverly, having multiple stomachs you go through. Aayla having some kinda goop instead of acid, like that tentacle chic in MMA 2. Would make it a feel bit more immersive. Also, possibly an option to choose what kind of excrement you'd like to be at least most of the time. Some people prefer bones only, some prefer shit and cracked bones with clothes and hair... and some would prefer just ordinary shit, nothing left in it. Making the game ultimately more appealing to all.

Unique stomachs might be impossible to do. Currently vore is set with the personality, due to this, making any unique vore description would need a remaking of the vore system.
the second proposal could be made, I would also love to have an options without bones but keep the disposal for example^^' And I do know many would loves an options to have only bones too for the disposal.
Alicy
Been posting for a bit

Postby PikiPics » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:52 pm

lypo wrote:The update didn't fix the power lowering for me.

I can confirm that it randomly happens with both people you've introduced yourself to as well as occasionally happening when offering yourself to someone you have high relationship status with, though haven't done much testing to see exactly what it is that makes this occur.
PikiPics
New to the forum

Postby NinaMercer » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:25 pm

Also, not sure if this issue has been reported before, but when you get paid to get eaten... and you reform, you don't have the money they gave you for some reason.
NinaMercer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:10 pm

NinaMercer wrote:Also, not sure if this issue has been reported before, but when you get paid to get eaten... and you reform, you don't have the money they gave you for some reason.

Well, can't give money to a pile of poop, can they? You only get paid if you're let out or survive
Trubot527
Participator

Postby NinaMercer » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:18 pm

Don't they give it to you, prior to eating you?
NinaMercer
Been posting for a bit

Postby zinx43267 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:31 am

Where do you find satya? I've found the three other new girls, but I can't find her.
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby NinaMercer » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:49 am

I'm not sure... but if you wanna see them in-game, you can always just go to Pepper, and become takeout for Satya.
NinaMercer
Been posting for a bit

Postby whatistime » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:11 pm

How would merging work is game, if it gett implemented.
whatistime
New to the forum

Postby GeisKhan » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:21 am

NinaMercer wrote:Don't they give it to you, prior to eating you?

You have to escape or get them to let you out to keep the money.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:02 am

Weird bug similar to the stats reduced to single digits, except this time my stats were reduced from 70s to apparently random 16, 17, 22, 16, 32, and 15, my name is "[Name] (digesting) Player" and I have a belly as if I vored someone when I didn't. Happened after letting Bayonetta keep me forever after breast vore. Resting after a stat increase no longer increases stats when affected by this bug either
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:36 am

zinx43267 wrote:Where do you find satya? I've found the three other new girls, but I can't find her.

She is in the uptown shop during the day, where Ms. Robin & Penny are. I haven’t found her at night yet.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game