FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.1.0) - Nonbinary Alpha

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.7.1.7) - 2022 Wrapped Up

Postby Spellslinger26 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:08 am

When you attempt to fuck a lone monster nothing happens and then you can't target them when you do the battle just stops without joining the party is that a bug?

And is the top and bottom and anal prefrence in the free version?
Spellslinger26
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:20 pm

Spellslinger26 wrote:When you attempt to fuck a lone monster nothing happens and then you can't target them when you do the battle just stops without joining the party is that a bug?

And is the top and bottom and anal prefrence in the free version?

I thiiink that's been fixed now. If not can you explain what exactly is happening with a screenshot? I can't get this to replicate anymore.

Top/bottom/anal stuff is at the top of the list to be free, but I'm still dealing with a few errors from it and it doesn't feel ready yet. It's still an experimental feature.
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:34 am

How do you CV same size? When I try making my character, it says tiny only and can't change it.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bonberjean » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:04 am

TheEvilWithin wrote:How do you CV same size? When I try making my character, it says tiny only and can't change it.

Subscriber only feature for now.
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby heromc » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:26 am

Latest content batch uploaded. Fun with multiple tiny allies as well as a really detailed scene for fucking an ally centaur who has a willing ally inside their gut.

I'm aiming for the big Faeries update to be finished this month. Three new races coming with lots of unique weirdness. I think it'll really prove to be good fun.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.8.0.0) - Faeries!

Postby heromc » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:17 pm

Magical faeries hidden beyond the veil

Weird things are afoot wherever faeries are found. Heed the worried looks of the tiny mushroomfolk, and absolutely don't go prowling around for mysterious gingerbread houses.

Faeries Blogpost
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EdwardNigma » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:12 pm

Do I assume correctly that the new races are subscriber-only for now? Because I just spent the last four hours canvasing my entire new map and never found any of them, so I hope I'm not THAT unlucky...

Not a total waste of time, though; found a new bug for you (or rather, one I've seen before but now I have more details). Once my protagonist gets to 'Insatiable', attempting to f*** hostile targets occasionally does nothing... as in, literally doesn't even appear to register the click, as if still waiting for me to select a target. When I deselect the f*** command, however, the target falls asleep (as if anyone OTHER than the protag did it) but it's still the protag's turn. Then I can do the same thing to the remaining enemies. I haven't tried switching commands and fighting or eating everyone, but once all enemies are asleep, if I f*** myself the battle ends. Then I can properly recruit the enemies as normal. This time around I noticed it mainly with centaurs and harpies, but it also wasn't consistently predictable.

*Edit: I'm also not sure whether being Insatiable is required, because I've seen this bug before and I don't know what status I was at the time. I only noticed it this time after reaching that level.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:43 pm

EdwardNigma wrote:Do I assume correctly that the new races are subscriber-only for now? Because I just spent the last four hours canvasing my entire new map and never found any of them, so I hope I'm not THAT unlucky...

Not a total waste of time, though; found a new bug for you (or rather, one I've seen before but now I have more details). Once my protagonist gets to 'Insatiable', attempting to f*** hostile targets occasionally does nothing... as in, literally doesn't even appear to register the click, as if still waiting for me to select a target. When I deselect the f*** command, however, the target falls asleep (as if anyone OTHER than the protag did it) but it's still the protag's turn. Then I can do the same thing to the remaining enemies. I haven't tried switching commands and fighting or eating everyone, but once all enemies are asleep, if I f*** myself the battle ends. Then I can properly recruit the enemies as normal. This time around I noticed it mainly with centaurs and harpies, but it also wasn't consistently predictable.

*Edit: I'm also not sure whether being Insatiable is required, because I've seen this bug before and I don't know what status I was at the time. I only noticed it this time after reaching that level.

Yes, currently subscriber only. Faeries are jumping the line and will be released to everyone soonest though.

I'm really struggling to replicate this bug. I can't seem to find out what the issue is. If there's any way to get the bug to fire consistently, please let me know cus you're not the first to have it.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:36 pm

Unbirth has won the vote for next content update. I'll be starting that once the goal is complete, and then It'll probably take two-three months to fully be finished. Hopefully I'll have something playable within the month, but I've got toooons of writing planned to make this a fun one, and I'm so excited!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anonymous111 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:16 am

when are same size CV and dynamic sizes gonna be free? it's been several updates since they were added and they're not yet free.
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sleepykat1324 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:19 pm

Zip file please?
Sleepykat1324
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:02 pm

https://fightfuckfeed.me/FightFuckFeed.zip

This is a bit out of date, but will be updated soon once Faeries gets released to everyone.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sleepykat1324 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:10 pm

Oh, i thought there was a version in-between this one and faries my bad wish you luck.
Sleepykat1324
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:30 pm

Sleepykat1324 wrote:Oh, i thought there was a version in-between this one and faries my bad wish you luck.

There'd be more written scenes available if you downloaded the game directly from the website, I keep the zip as the most stable version.

The webpage you're accessing can be downloaded and is fully workable. I've always built the game with the expectation that I'd abandon it within a few months, and wanted it to be easy for others to share. Obviously that didn't end up being the case lol!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cilis » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:17 am

So is there a way to get online saves loaded offline? I didn't know I was missing scenes on the free versions!

Aside; Had you considered race change options for the player character in endo situations? (Unbirth/cockvore) For non-custom characters of course. The text game Flexible Survival comes to mind.
Cilis
Participator

Postby heromc » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:21 pm

Cilis wrote:So is there a way to get online saves loaded offline? I didn't know I was missing scenes on the free versions!

Aside; Had you considered race change options for the player character in endo situations? (Unbirth/cockvore) For non-custom characters of course. The text game Flexible Survival comes to mind.

Unfortunately accessing an online save offline is tricky because the game needs to verify that you're allowed to use the premium content. Leaving the window open and not refreshing the page is about all I can suggest.

Race change of the protagonist won't be happening, I've realized that the workload would basically be months of writing for each of the weirder races like centaur. The only transformation stuff that I'll be doing is the genderbending content that got added with mushroomfolk. I might do more stuff like that, but the player will be staying human.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cilis » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:35 pm

heromc wrote:
Cilis wrote:So is there a way to get online saves loaded offline? I didn't know I was missing scenes on the free versions!

Unfortunately accessing an online save offline is tricky because the game needs to verify that you're allowed to use the premium content. Leaving the window open and not refreshing the page is about all I can suggest.

Race change of the protagonist won't be happening, I've realized that the workload would basically be months of writing for each of the weirder races like centaur. The only transformation stuff that I'll be doing is the genderbending content that got added with mushroomfolk. I might do more stuff like that, but the player will be staying human.

I see a "no main character" / "protagonist" mode as a feature voting option. You could piggy-back transformation onto the generic descriptions just by changing flags, no? No hybridizing, just "Fox girl NPC unbirthed my mouse girl. Mouse girl replaced with fox boy/girl, who happens to have the same stats as the former mouse." I can completely understand if you're against half-measures though. I just think you're doing 90% of the work by having a no MC mode.
Cilis
Participator

Postby heromc » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:13 pm

Cilis wrote:I see a "no main character" / "protagonist" mode as a feature voting option. You could piggy-back transformation onto the generic descriptions just by changing flags, no? No hybridizing, just "Fox girl NPC unbirthed my mouse girl. Mouse girl replaced with fox boy/girl, who happens to have the same stats as the former mouse." I can completely understand if you're against half-measures though. I just think you're doing 90% of the work by having a no MC mode.

So, the protagonistless mode is playable already, just with some limited text involved. The issue is that all of the prose written in second person referencing the player is specifically written for a human protagonist. The protagonistless mode refers to the characters all in third person. Having these characters be able to swap races could be possible, but we're still talking about quite a bit of writing to get that playable.

After seeing how well the protagonistless mode plays, I'm now giving up on the idea of a protagonist being able to change species since this already does let the player play with cool races like a centaur as the main character in a game, which was the whole point all along.

EXAMPLE GAME WHERE THE MAIN CHARACTERS AREN'T HUMAN:
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cilis » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:08 pm

Well heck that's pretty dang cool :D
Cilis
Participator

Postby heromc » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:43 pm

Cilis wrote:Well heck that's pretty dang cool :D

Thanks! Right now it's just a proof of concept, but it plays really well. In theory you could start the game as just a single bunny and defeat all the bosses. I say in theory because I have NOT had any success in that yet :D
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game