Digestion! Melty, or Hard? Why?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Which digestion type do you enjoy more?

Hard Digestion!
20%
Melty Digestion!
40%
Both!
38%
Other!
2%

Total votes : 222

Re: Digestion! Melty, or Hard? Why?

Postby randomthefox » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:25 pm

Neither. I find both to be a turn off equally. "Melting" is more prevalent so I end up despising it more often though. No shade on people who like that, but personally I do not have an amputation fetish. There is nothing appealing about the thought that while in a belly I can look down at my wrist and see a stump because my hand sloughed off. It makes me very very very uncomfortable, in fact.

I prefer digestion that's more marination. The prey soaking and getting soft and squishy and flexible. Like spaghetti. Spaghetti goes from being hard and firm, boil it until it's soft and noodley. Doesn't melt, stays in one piece, but you can mush it down and around until it slurps down into tight small little intestinal entrances and whatnot. If you've ever been unfortunate enough to see the Tim Burton Willy Wanka remake, imagine how Violet Beauregarde ends up at the end (minus the being blue) and that's how I prefer prey to have ended up after digesting. It'd wear off once they're out of the belly though.
randomthefox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:21 pm

I think both have their place and I do enjoy both, depending on the set up.
If it's with willing prey and/or a gentle pred, then meltier digestion is what I like, to make it enjoyable for both parties.
If the prey is unwilling, the pred is dominating, cruel/indifferent, or the meal did something to deserve being devoured alive, then hard digestion is often what I like more.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AquaVelvetica » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:56 pm

My answer is yes.
That being said, when it comes to roleplays, it honestly depends on what the person I'm roleplaying with enjoys and/or is comfortable with. If they don't enjoy hard digestion, we'll do melty digestion. If they want hard digestion, we'll do hard digestion. Easy-peasy.
AquaVelvetica
New to the forum

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:39 am

I've always been conflicted about this. I love digestion, but I'm not a fan of melty digestion as I felt it's a bit too cartoonish for my liking. But I can't say I'm a huge fan of hard digestion ether (though I do love it more than melty digestion).
I've always been curious if their was a alternative to both that would appeal to me and would like to know if anyone here knows any sort of alternative.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Dews » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:54 pm

As someone who prefers that digestion be painless, it's more about what I'm writing or the people I'm interacting with prefer visually. Me, I still generally prefer graphic digestion over melty digestion because it feels more like how it would actually work, even if I reckon it as not only painless, but often pleasurable. And not in the sense of "it hurts so good" but in the sense of it actually feeling genuinely good.

But that's because I'm also a huge fan of digestion and then reformation, because I like to have my cake and eat it too.
Dews
New to the forum

Postby Miridium » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:17 pm

Make it graphic for me. No need to avoid how it would actually be like. Though I prefer that the prey at least pass out before digestion kicks in.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:42 pm

Hard, I like cruel and graphic stuff.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby JettCabino » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:06 pm

Graphic. I am meat, I want acids and enzymes and pepsin to do their things and annihilate my body slowly and in agony. I want a male pred to get off to my brutal, drawn out demise and let me know exactly where I belong. Plus the tease of him squatting me out is always sexy.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby edjfortheworld » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:18 am

mostly melty! but even then the thought of digestion mostly gets me uncomfortable especially when most digestion i see is fatal, so maybe more like... absorption that leads to a chubbier, cuter pred <3 and a reformation of course.
edjfortheworld
New to the forum

Postby IncubusJester » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:36 pm

Melty, especially with cock vore as my wheelhouse.

I prefer the idea of a prey’s mind being broken by pleasure more than pain. And a non-gory melty approach is just more aesthetically appealing to me as well.

But I also like pleasurable melting outside of vore so there’s definitely some preferences coming into the vore scenario already established.
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:38 pm

I feel like they both have their place, and depending on how it's done, I can enjoy either, but I mostly lean toward hard digestion. It feels more realistic, and it really cements the prey's role as food/meat. It also presents the opportunity for bones to be brought back up.
I like the melty kind for softer, more light-hearted scenarios. I tend to find the thought of brutally digesting someone you care about off-putting, even if they'll reform. All that said, there are exceptions for both.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion