Let's Bully Nash v1.0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Let's Bully Nash v1.0.3

Postby MotherOfMonsters » Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:48 pm

Bannerc.jpg

Let's Bully Nash is a short action-adventure game about an ex-magicalgirl trying to rescue her fish girlfriend despite the world's refusal to take her seriously. It has a single dungeon, where the boss has vore animations and a "bad end" visual novel segment.

The game is free to download via Itch.io.

Content:
Spoiler: show
-Monstergirl / F vore
-Weird monster mouthes
-Dubcon sex
-Unwilling to willing prey
-Euphoric digestion
-Implied Reformation
-Non-sexual aftercare

Though short, as my first finished game this is the product of some 400 hours work, and I am happy to call it complete.

Known Bugs:
-Boss heads jitter for a couple seconds when knocked out by a really hard hit.
-Hit sounds can sometimes play for invulnerable enemies.
-Knockback can move enemies over pits or water, getting them stuck.
-Sometimes wading sound effects stop playing.
-Fireball doesn't match animation direction if you shoot behind you right away
-Melee vines are picky about when they move
-The platforms' eye sometimes rotates out of plane
-If boss head dies to fireball after grabbing and swallowing, the segment you were in will stay stuck as the bulge sprite

Updates:
v1.0.3:
-Improves windowed support
-Removes overgrowth obscuring path in second room
-Fixes various minor annoyances

v1.0.2:
-Tweaks dialog
-Keeps you from getting stuck facing to the right if you die mid-animation
-Keeps hitbox from getting stuck active if you die mid-animation

v1.0.1:
-Prevents dialog parsing errors from causing getting the game stuck
-Fixes dialog parsing for regions that don't use periods for decimals
-Fixes some overhanging colliders that could get you stuck during room changes

Please note the linux and mac builds are untested as I don't have access to those systems. Please let me know if you encounter any additional bugs on those.
Foight.gif

screenshotsC.png

Screenshot.png

screenshotsB.png
Last edited by MotherOfMonsters on Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
MotherOfMonsters
Somewhat familiar

Re: Let's Bully Nash v1.0.0

Postby Jadex » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:43 pm

Oh awesome!
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anton3456 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:55 pm

Hello! The game looks pretty great, but I can't get past the intro. The dialogue window freezes mid-fadeaway, and the game becomes unresponsive. It happens no matter if I use LMB or Space to progress the dialogue
Anton3456
New to the forum

Postby seeker39 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:21 am

This game is great!!
seeker39
New to the forum

Postby MotherOfMonsters » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:23 am

Anton3456 wrote:Hello! The game looks pretty great, but I can't get past the intro. The dialogue window freezes mid-fadeaway, and the game becomes unresponsive. It happens no matter if I use LMB or Space to progress the dialogue

Ooo, thanks for reporting. I'll reach out in PMs about getting a log file so I can look into this.
In the meantime, does this keep happening if you restart the game or quit back to the menu?
MotherOfMonsters
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anton3456 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:34 am

The game becomes completely unresponsive, essentially frozen. Pressing ESC does not show the "quit" or "main menu" buttons. If I try going to the main menu during the intro and then go towards the end of it, the bug still occurs. The same happens if I shut down the applications and try again.
Anton3456
New to the forum

Postby Adelais » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:53 am

I'm having some trouble near the beginning. After killing the log creature and the shooty-vine monsters, I don't know where to find the key for the first door. It's probably obvious haha; does anyone know where it is?
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:54 am

Small bug report. On the initial starting zone if you hug the left side while moving up to the next zone you will be trapped there, unable to move until you restart.

Fun game so far!
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:56 am

Krono wrote:Small bug report. On the initial starting zone if you hug the left side while moving up to the next zone you will be trapped there, unable to move until you restart.

Fun game so far!

Found that bug myself just now. Also to answer that other person's question about the first key, you have to find the semi-hidden path in the second area. Shouldn't be too hard, good luck!

Also not sure if the magic wand is not supposed to recharge if fully emptied, but it didn't recharge any longer.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:38 pm

I tried it two times so far. The first time I had a strange bug where my character wouldn't face left, though they could walk left and their attacks would still have their hit box on the left. There was also a bug where one particular part of the screen had an active hit box from my character, and any enemy or object that could be attacked would get hit in that specific spot. I don't know if they were related instances.
However, when I replayed the game again just now, I didn't get those bugs, nor did I run into any other ones. Couldn't recreate them either, so I don't know what caused them in the first place. With that out of the way, the game was a nice short little fun experience. The in-game animated vore scene was pretty good, and the CG one was a good addition to it as well. If you plan on doing more for the game, I'll definitely try out what else you have planned in the future.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Let's Bully Nash v1.0.1

Postby MotherOfMonsters » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:50 pm

I've uploaded a new version to address some of the easier bugs that were getting people stuck. Namely dialog parsing errors and moving between rooms. Haven't been able to reproduce the others so they would take more time if I get to them.
MotherOfMonsters
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chessa » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:35 am

I like this game but I'm NGL it's REAAALLY haaard. I can't get to the ending oof.
Join the Discord for my game here: https://discord.gg/Ua3duEUqg

Support me on Patreon here!: https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=51030251
Chessa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:36 am

Not sure how big a deal this is, but when selecting 'refight boss' from the main menu, and proceeding to defeat the boss again if you then turn around and try to leave the room instead of grabbing the orb you get trapped on the prior screen with the locked boss door preventing you from moving far enough away from the screen trigger to return to the boss room. This is a soft lock and there's nothing to do but quit to the main menu.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Let's Bully Nash v1.0.2

Postby MotherOfMonsters » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:40 am

Another patch is up that should address the remaining game-blocking bugs, including the whole "can't face left" thing.

Seifens wrote:Not sure how big a deal this is, but when selecting 'refight boss' from the main menu, and proceeding to defeat the boss again if you then turn around and try to leave the room instead of grabbing the orb you get trapped on the prior screen with the locked boss door preventing you from moving far enough away from the screen trigger to return to the boss room. This is a soft lock and there's nothing to do but quit to the main menu.

Ahh, yeah I totally missed that one for this patch. I think I'll wait until the next batch for it, since it only affects replays, and only after the fight.
MotherOfMonsters
Somewhat familiar

Postby RoTheHuman » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:02 am

That was fun, and cute! I enjoyed it a lot. And I played the mac version, which seems to work great.

edit: I beat it, and I kind of wish there was a cutscene where Nash is reunited with her girlfriend! I'm a hopeless romantic like that though. <3 I definitely enjoyed the bad end cut scene though -- both sweet and wickedly sexy at the same time! :D
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sauvegarde » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:19 pm

I've completed it! I was very happy with the game correctly mapping my azerty keyboard. I know some AAA games that won't do that properly.

Is Nash really a shark? She does have gills in the pictures, but I feel like I'm missing half the story here.
Sauvegarde
Been posting for a bit

Postby Acen » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:58 am

I absolutely love this, thought it was well built and had a fun time playing and can't want to see what else you make, and if you add anything to this game. It's nice to see more vore games like this and the vore scene is pretty damn good.
Acen
New to the forum

Postby MotherOfMonsters » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:25 am

RoTheHuman wrote:That was fun, and cute! I enjoyed it a lot. And I played the mac version, which seems to work great.

edit: I beat it, and I kind of wish there was a cutscene where Nash is reunited with her girlfriend! I'm a hopeless romantic like that though. <3 I definitely enjoyed the bad end cut scene though -- both sweet and wickedly sexy at the same time! :D

I'm so glad you like the gay fish duo! As with many things, I'd hoped to fit in an ending cutscene, but simply ran out of time to do any more paintings for it before launch. And the topic of getting her a body back would be much bigger than I could have crammed in here. Maybe at some point.

Sauvegarde wrote:I've completed it! I was very happy with the game correctly mapping my azerty keyboard. I know some AAA games that won't do that properly.

Is Nash really a shark? She does have gills in the pictures, but I feel like I'm missing half the story here.

Sound like using Unity's inputsystem was worth the struggle then!

As for Nash, I haven't found an opportunity to show how all the monstrous bits work for these characters. But she's only recently taken to the whole "shark" thing so her body hasn't changed much. And probably won't change too dramatically, since she has to fit into polite society most of the time.

Acen wrote:I absolutely love this, thought it was well built and had a fun time playing and can't want to see what else you make, and if you add anything to this game. It's nice to see more vore games like this and the vore scene is pretty damn good.

Glad you enjoyed! Still undecided if I'll be adding anything else to the game. Definitely need some time away to reset, and I'm just as likely to be swept up into a different project.
MotherOfMonsters
Somewhat familiar

Re: Let's Bully Nash v1.0.3

Postby MotherOfMonsters » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:06 pm

Just added the final patch to the game, aimed at fixing annoyances reported by players. I couldn't get to everything, but this should put the game in a good place for the vast majority of players. Enjoy! https://motherofmonsters.itch.io/lets-bully-nash
MotherOfMonsters
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game