Routes into the Tomorrow v0.1.1 (06.11.23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Routes into the Tomorrow v0.1.1 (06.11.23)

Postby Voytsik » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:43 pm

An ordinary morning, an ordinary guy and an ordinary birthday. Nothing seems to change this routine. However, even unlikely events happen that adds something unusual to the life of a person, a city, or the whole world. But if given a second chance, tragedy may turn into a life-changing opportunity. Ready to take the first step?

This is a sandbox game on Twine and HTML. This is a remake of my previous game “The big 1-9”. Both game are based on the interactive story by Mrhidden119 (https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=1054).

A bit about game plot:
Spoiler: show
The protagonist had expected to live another day of his life, but he died as a result of a very random coincidence. However, he is granted a second chance to improve his life in his own world. But, as it turned out, his world is not as simple as he thought it was until now. Where is his family? Who is the mysterious girl in his house? Why doesn't tomorrow... come?

Links to the game:
https://voytsik.itch.io/routes-into-the-tomorrow
https://f95zone.to/threads/routes-into- ... ik.158336/

Link to the game server: https://discord.gg/m8bmnEZUWh

List of tags (only current ones).
General genres: groping, male protagonist, sandbox, sleeping, vore (only soft vore).
Vore genres: M/F, player as predator, different size, non-fatal, unwilling, oral vore.

Images
2.png

1.png

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Changelog
Version 0.1.1
- new event interface (optimized for phones);
- added start screen;
- added game modes (for my family);
- reduced locations' map;
- added autosave;
- +1 music;
- +6 photos;
- minor improvements and bug fixes.

Version 0.1
- 1st day done, +7 events for 2 characters;
- +6000 words, 7400 words in total (English);
- +4900 words, 6100 words in total (Ukrainian);
- 362 images (110 background, 162 events and other);
- 42 audio (4 songs, 15 music, 23 sounds);
- interface rework.

Version 0.01
- introduction;
- a lot of photos to use later for making events;
- the system of navigation and interaction with characters;
- game statistics and character information pages;
- available languages: English and Ukrainian.

Якщо комусь цікаво, реклама мого Telegram каналу https://t.me/vorefile_group_ua.

I will be grateful to hear any criticism, wishes, and suggestions. I doubt there are any bugs, but write about them too if you find them.
Last edited by Voytsik on Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Re: The big 1-9 v0.1

Postby Susuko » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:10 pm

I tried the game and I must say I didn't expect the re-make of the game 'Big 1-9' that I played last year or two.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redatheart » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:07 pm

Great work so far! Keep it up!
Redatheart
Participator

Postby LethiaAzalea » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:46 am

Played through it and I love the potential! Right now, the only one detail I'd ask is... could the 'fathers' gender be configurable as well? I wouldn't say don't do it, that be unfair to people who enjoy m/m, I would just like the option to make him into a her via herm since the PC has the option of being a herm as well.

Otherwise, love where this is going! Can't wait for more~!
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voytsik » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:20 am

LethiaAzalea wrote:Played through it and I love the potential! Right now, the only one detail I'd ask is... could the 'fathers' gender be configurable as well? I wouldn't say don't do it, that be unfair to people who enjoy m/m, I would just like the option to make him into a her via herm since the PC has the option of being a herm as well.

An interesting idea with the father, maybe some of this will be later. Well, the player has the choice to become a herm, but this is also only in the plans of the story author. Thanks for the idea, I'll think about it.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby NinjitsuScorp29 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:45 am

Voytsik wrote:
LethiaAzalea wrote:Played through it and I love the potential! Right now, the only one detail I'd ask is... could the 'fathers' gender be configurable as well? I wouldn't say don't do it, that be unfair to people who enjoy m/m, I would just like the option to make him into a her via herm since the PC has the option of being a herm as well.

An interesting idea with the father, maybe some of this will be later. Well, the player has the choice to become a herm, but this is also only in the plans of the story author. Thanks for the idea, I'll think about it.

Hope the Herm player will come soon, I'm not that big on Male pred unless its a femboy. But like what Lethia said it has lots of potential, looking forward to whats to come
NinjitsuScorp29
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:42 am

This has my full-on curiosity~ Incest vore is always a weakness for me. [not fond of male prey however but all the other gals make up for it!]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Susuko » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:28 pm

Looking forward to see how much of a remake it will be from the older version.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:31 pm

I love projects like this. I can't wait to see more. I'm interested to see if we end up with a player-grandpa route, since we already have two player-father routes. Especially if it could build off of the Alex & Alice ending.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flamelord786 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:14 pm

This has a lot of potential and I'm looking forward to future updates. I really like that almost every scene is repeatable and you don't have to restart when digested or to get back someone that you digested. Looking forward to the eventual implementation of a herm player too.

Now for some suggestions. While I think the first priority is to incorporate the entire original story, it might be good to go back once you finish and elaborate on some of the vore scenes if you don't already plan on doing so. They're pretty solid as is, but they feel a bit too short. That should be something for later though as giving players more things to do will be a better focus first. I'd also love to see a few scenes where you cock vore someone and cum their remains into someone else or other methods of transferring from one character to another. It's something I wish more games had. Take your time though and be careful of burnout.

Good luck.
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit

Postby LethiaAzalea » Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:21 pm

flamelord786 wrote:This has a lot of potential and I'm looking forward to future updates. I really like that almost every scene is repeatable and you don't have to restart when digested or to get back someone that you digested. Looking forward to the eventual implementation of a herm player too.

Now for some suggestions. While I think the first priority is to incorporate the entire original story, it might be good to go back once you finish and elaborate on some of the vore scenes if you don't already plan on doing so. They're pretty solid as is, but they feel a bit too short. That should be something for later though as giving players more things to do will be a better focus first. I'd also love to see a few scenes where you cock vore someone and cum their remains into someone else or other methods of transferring from one character to another. It's something I wish more games had. Take your time though and be careful of burnout.

Good luck.

This, especially with mom prey!
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voytsik » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:06 pm

flamelord786 wrote:This has a lot of potential and I'm looking forward to future updates. I really like that almost every scene is repeatable and you don't have to restart when digested or to get back someone that you digested. Looking forward to the eventual implementation of a herm player too.

Good luck.

Yes, I am aware of this issue with short events. That's why I wrote "improve the text" in my future plans. Some dialogues can be changed, some events can be described more. I plan to do this, because at the moment I only slightly processed the original text (I corrected some errors and rewrote dialogues to the new format). I have some other plans, but it all takes time.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby flamelord786 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:18 pm

Voytsik wrote:

Good luck.

Yes, I am aware of this issue with short events. That's why I wrote "improve the text" in my future plans. Some dialogues can be changed, some events can be described more. I plan to do this, because at the moment I only slightly processed the original text (I corrected some errors and rewrote dialogues to the new format). I have some other plans, but it all takes time.

Saw that after I posted, sorry. That was more or less the only issue I had with it as is, so you're off to a great start. Take as long as you need.
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:14 am

Certainly enjoying this so far, always happy to see new Vore Text Adventures being made!
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:06 pm

Is it possible for you to add images to the game?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:54 pm

Susuko wrote:Is it possible for you to add images to the game?

That's already in the to be added list.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:58 pm

I do have an honest question.
Emily seems to be quite topheavy, I'm honestly wondering what variety of curve-sizes there will be.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Voytsik » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:44 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I do have an honest question.
Emily seems to be quite topheavy, I'm honestly wondering what variety of curve-sizes there will be.

Honestly, I don't know myself. These character models can be considered initial ones. While creating them, I used character descriptions from the original story and consulted a bit with the author. Such breasts also seem too big to me. I will probably reduce them to increase the variety. I also have the idea of showing the growth of a certain body part after digesting someone. This can apply to the player character and other characters. Therefore, it is a logical thought that not all characters have large breasts.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:42 pm

I Honestly wouldn't mind if the girls end up hyper-chested as the game goes on.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Nightshadow101 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:48 pm

hey, like the game so far, cant wait to see what more you add. would love to see some unwilling vore too
Nightshadow101
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game