Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Dongers » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:15 am

Jadex wrote:
Torchwood4 wrote:I don't normally ask this kind of question, but have there been any updates to this mod?? I haven't played Fallout in a long while and i wanna get back into playing with mods

Just Keillas version of it really, heres a link to his
https://github.com/keilladraconis/Vore4Fallout and https://github.com/keilladraconis/Fallout-Vore I think the second one is more "beta" but honestly I'm not positive and probably better to just go with the second one

There is another version currently being worked on on Loverslab. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/22 ... lout-vore/
Not sure if it's related to the wip on the github.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Jadex » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:46 am

Dongers wrote:
Jadex wrote:
Torchwood4 wrote:I don't normally ask this kind of question, but have there been any updates to this mod?? I haven't played Fallout in a long while and i wanna get back into playing with mods

https://github.com/keilladraconis/Vore4Fallout and https://github.com/keilladraconis/Fallout-Vore I think the second one is more "beta" but honestly I'm not positive and probably better to just go with the second one

There is another version currently being worked on on Loverslab. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/22 ... lout-vore/

Oh, hadn't seen this one yet. Wish he said what his version changed
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby EelWayne » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:47 am

The guy who did the sprite work for "Vore girl." He/She still around?
EelWayne
New to the forum

Postby FrostK86 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:21 am

Oh, hadn't seen this one yet. Wish he said what his version changed

Awesome! I can't wait to put it to the test tomorrow. I sincerely hope that this project continues. Is there any way we can contribute to its growth?
FrostK86
New to the forum

Postby Torchwood4 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:46 pm

Does anyone know what mods are required to get the Vore4Fallout mod running? I keep trying to run it, but nothing happens
Torchwood4
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:50 pm

Jadex wrote:
Torchwood4 wrote:Does anyone know what mods are required to get the Vore4Fallout mod running? I keep trying to run it, but nothing happens

It's not really useable - you need to compile it the scripts, import it into creation kit, make it into an actual mod, and **then** it will be playable. Maybe. His instructions are opaque and confusing. I think you need to install and configure Visual Studio and install a few things on top of it, but he expects you to already know how to do, all of that.

As for the one on LoversLab, its just a video by a guy explaining how to install some version of the mod that no-one has access to and cannot be found on google, as he suggests.

So, Github guy, files are there, might as well have been posted by a martian.
LoverLab: A cool update exists, you can't have it.
Torchwood4 wrote:Does anyone know what mods are required to get the Vore4Fallout mod running? I keep trying to run it, but nothing happens

It's not really useable - you need to compile it the scripts, import it into creation kit, make it into an actual mod, and **then** it will be playable. Maybe. His instructions are opaque and confusing. I think you need to install and configure Visual Studio and install a few things on top of it, but he expects you to already know how to do, all of that.

As for the one on LoversLab, its just a video by a guy explaining how to install some version of the mod that no-one has access to and cannot be found on google, as he suggests.

Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WhiteWoods » Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:33 am

No, not exactly. The github version for the mod is very unfinished, but it does work. Like normal, you just get the zip archive and drop it into vortex. You were reading the detailed guide on how to do development for the mod.

It doesn't have the .BA2s for the textures for some reason, but you can just copy those into the directory from the original. It doesn't have the custom HUD icons fallout vore normally does either so there's a lot less indication to the player whether they're doing something or not. I played around with it for a couple minutes and it doesn't seem finished.

The loverslab mod is also accessible, you just need to log in to the site to download.
WhiteWoods
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:59 pm

WhiteWoods wrote:

No, not exactly. The github version for the mod is very unfinished, but it does work. Like normal, you just get the zip archive and drop it into vortex. You were reading the detailed guide on how to do development for the mod.

It doesn't have the .BA2s for the textures for some reason, but you can just copy those into the directory from the original. It doesn't have the custom HUD icons fallout vore normally does either so there's a lot less indication to the player whether they're doing something or not. I played around with it for a couple minutes and it doesn't seem finished.

The loverslab mod is also accessible, you just need to log in to the site to download.

Mysteries solved!
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby milo4x » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:25 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
Jadex wrote:

you need to login to loverslab to download files from it. Once you're logged in there's a big green 'download this file' on the right of the linked page.

As for the differences, I don't really know even after playing with it. I think the hunger ui for player & companions has been updated, and i think eating stuff is a bit less glitchy, but there aren't any new perks or settings so far as i could tell.
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scrypter » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:43 pm

I am confused on how to do the weight gain aspect in the version of the mod that you get from loverslab. Because in the video, the guy tells about how you are supposed to set up the weight gain. But if you follow his exact steps then it shows something completely different from the setting.ini that he is showing. Am i doing something wrong or is it just not possible to do currently.
Scrypter
Been posting for a bit

Postby VillagerLv1 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:20 pm

How to level up Pred or Prey Level?
I tried to eat many thing but it still lv1
VillagerLv1
New to the forum

Postby 42forall » Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:11 pm

VillagerLv1 wrote:How to level up Pred or Prey Level?

If you successfully gain experience, or get points through mcm. You can click prey or pred level on the interface where you get vore perk to upgrade.
42forall
New to the forum

Postby 42forall » Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:16 pm

Has anyone tried translating this mod or editing it? I don't know why every time after editing the information (even just opening and saving it through the esl/esm translator) and saving the esp file, only one file will appear under the scpt option when reading this file again.
42forall
New to the forum

Postby WhiteWoods » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:02 pm

Go into your pipboy, open vore perks, and then click on the pred/prey level button to add levels.
WhiteWoods
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:12 am

ZypherOX44 wrote:I am confused on how to do the weight gain aspect in the version of the mod that you get from loverslab. Because in the video, the guy tells about how you are supposed to set up the weight gain. But if you follow his exact steps then it shows something completely different from the setting.ini that he is showing. Am i doing something wrong or is it just not possible to do currently.

Might not be possible with current version.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Scrypter » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:10 am

Dongers wrote:
ZypherOX44 wrote:I am confused on how to do the weight gain aspect in the version of the mod that you get from loverslab. Because in the video, the guy tells about how you are supposed to set up the weight gain. But if you follow his exact steps then it shows something completely different from the setting.ini that he is showing. Am i doing something wrong or is it just not possible to do currently.

Might not be possible with current version.

Oh ok. I thought that might be the case so what i did until i got a confirmation on that is just edit the actual bodyside for most of the female characters so it doesn't look like they are walking stick figures
Scrypter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scrypter » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:41 am

also will Bria eat Dogmeat if you send her back to Sanctuary while Dogmeat is there because when I went to go find Dogmeat at Sanctuary he wasn't there and i don't know where he is
Scrypter
Been posting for a bit

Postby VillagerLv1 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:04 am

WhiteWoods wrote:

Go into your pipboy, open vore perks, and then click on the pred/prey level button to add levels.

Thank you
VillagerLv1
New to the forum

Postby VillagerLv1 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:43 pm

I got a one question why my girl has always belly flat instantly after digestion not slowly flat? or i forgot some setting?
VillagerLv1
New to the forum

Postby Scrypter » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:13 pm

nevermind I found Dogmeat, he was just in a different doghouse than he was before i sent Bria back to Sanctuary
Scrypter
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game