Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.96 Danielle's Straw Event

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - Free Version 2 release

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:17 am

VelvetPurple wrote:Is there a way to eat Cali? I love how eager she is.

Lmao, like she said take her out first. It's CaliTea there. Her personality translated into the game from how crazy cute and terrifyingly fearsome with that knife that she always seems to carry around and hate towards male tinies being eaten. Then imagination snowballed from there with how funny it all turned out to be.

But in game there is no way to yet. Something in future one day I will be trying to. She's been threatening me with that knife for a while now *Gulp* ^^;
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:06 am

Do you think there could be other meals with tinies? Like a burger joint or a cake slice?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:57 am

Soroxas77 wrote:Do you think there could be other meals with tinies? Like a burger joint or a cake slice?

I got some of the assets made but ran out of budget for this month so have to wait till 1st week of Feb to get more. It's planned yes but before I can edit and add tinies etc I have to finish the next update. I've always planned to do more tinies in foods like breakfast cereal etc but I've been really busy and keep getting distracted by other stuff. I want to try avoid just doing sprite animations of her eating and show something at least where possible. That's why there isn't too many things to eat in game yet with them.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:36 am

Daichi777 wrote:
Soroxas77 wrote:Do you think there could be other meals with tinies? Like a burger joint or a cake slice?

I got some of the assets made but ran out of budget for this month so have to wait till 1st week of Feb to get more. It's planned yes but before I can edit and add tinies etc I have to finish the next update. I've always planned to do more tinies in foods like breakfast cereal etc but I've been really busy and keep getting distracted by other stuff. I want to try avoid just doing sprite animations of her eating and show something at least where possible. That's why there isn't too many things to eat in game yet with them.

That's nice. I forgot about the club but they didn't have stomach shots.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zapor » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:19 pm

Hello there!
Just started a play this game (free 2.0B one) and just from very start i already impressed how Huge this game! Really impressing, big world with lot if activities (and i just love vore from tiny pov, as food vore / Mawshot enjoyer). I just wanted say what your game really inspiring! Maybe i can make suggest or more detailed comments later, when i reach some more flags there (i notised a shrink ING machine so i already want test it, but game sayd what i need a special day in week. Are it in-game one, or i need wait until this day come IRL?)
Funny fact:
I completely position myself as vore-artist, but practically ALL commisions which I did are devoted to foot-fetish!
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:14 pm

Soroxas77 wrote:That's nice. I forgot about the club but they didn't have stomach shots.

If you're talking about the cakebites, Stomach maps are one of the hardest for me to make and look good because they're 4 frames, and the food I only get 1 person to make the mush of and he's pretty busy. I've got cake mush in stomach for them but no time to make the map then put it in and code it to only appear if no drink/food was eaten or it won't make sense to show like every other stomach map showing first time only.

Zapor wrote:Hello there!
Just started a play this game (free 2.0B one) and just from very start i already impressed how Huge this game! Really impressing, big world with lot if activities (and i just love vore from tiny pov, as food vore / Mawshot enjoyer). I just wanted say what your game really inspiring! Maybe i can make suggest or more detailed comments later, when i reach some more flags there (i notised a shrink ING machine so i already want test it, but game sayd what i need a special day in week. Are it in-game one, or i need wait until this day come IRL?)

Thank you glad you enjoy it. The option you found on that floor leads to a very long game over and going through stomach, intestines etc. Though think the Large Intestine etc was in the Patreon version only from memory. You can only access that option on Tues/Thurs I think so you'll need to go back to her apartment after work and sleep then come back. Some events only show on certain days but not many. The only things that trigger off IRL dates/times of your computer are the Vore Day event at the moment, but you can pay extra to force it on for an ingame day if you find the lady to do it. I had planned to do Christmas etc but been so busy.

I don't take suggestions or requests sorry. Aside from no time, my interest is in story and what I feel to do at the time. The stuff people ask me also IMO is something I would charge $300+ for and stop me from continuing proper updates for the game that everyone enjoys.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.9 Japanihon & Tiny Exploration Game

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:00 am

Note: There is a very good reason not to trust anything but official downloads from me directly currently. Someone uploaded a version of Tsumi that WILL play a nasty Russian Roulette on what it randomly decides to do and not at all in an obvious way or showing if it's a legit version, in less than 24 hours it spread to 8+ sites and resellers when I didn't do anything in the first place. I don't wish to release increasingly dodgy versions as that specific one was to stop someone who was giving me targeted abuse for trying to make people aware of the scam he was trying to pull on other uploaders. Someone else just took that version and spammed it online thinking it was real.

[Copy/Paste from Patreon]

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Image Image Image Image ImageImage

What's New!

IMPORTANT: This update is the biggest I've ever done in terms of area and the most complicated, this is Part 1 of 2 for this section of the game. The main update is the basic area of Japanihon, and the focus has been put on funny cutscenes from Shrink High, and the tiny minigame for exploration and lore. The event tracker IS NOT updated due to how much I had to take out to get this version out in time for end of March. There may be bugs (Miyu's attack animation is currently bugged out as she should be shooting a bow but I cannot fix it this month sorry!) so please let me know if you come across any for me to fix as that is how big this update was that I couldn't playtest it all multiple times. I think I made close to 150 custom sprites for this alone.

Japanihon: ON TUESDAYS (So if starting new, do 1 in game day and sleep first), Jiayi will give Tsumi a phone call in her apartment to ask if she can go to Japanihon to collect a package for her, and to help out the new CEO there. You can travel freely to Japanihon and back after you collect the package for Jiayi. To do so just go to Shrinkex there to get it off her or her assistant. There is only 1 time of day there and Tsumi can sleep at the hotel (which will do nothing but update the day until I fix overworld tinies and add them to Japanihon too). If you find a bus stop, interact with it to unlock a fast travel point! Currently Shrinkex/Chisana's is unfinished and has no other npc's in them, but they have save points and some flavour for you.

Eat Tiny Cakebites: A new animated event (and will be voiced in part 2 update) of Tsumi eating tinies in cakebites. Highly randomized. Added in the option to show the chewed remains in her mouth before she swallows due to feedback.

Eat Biggo's Pizza: Similar to the Tiny Cakebites but with a small pizza. You may recognize the 2 servers. Be sure to talk to them!

Explore a take on Shrink High: Ajia was a student at the time and part of the Advanced Sciences Society during the events of Shrink High. There are currently 4x funny cutscenes/events to find and view. I will be looking to add at least 1 more in Part 2. If you enjoyed these please let me know if I should make more. The map for Shrink High is a 1:1 of the original also but with slight changes as it is now a University.

New Tiny Minigame World: This thing was the 2nd biggest focus of this update and gave me many sleepless crunch nights these 2 months. There may be bugs so please let me know about them and feedback if it's good/what's needed etc.

You play as a Tiny born called Alex (Can be male/female) during the events of Shrink High. The core of this update is in where you can find randomly spawning resources/enemies and explore a small area of the school garden. The giantess content for this minigame is unaware (of Alex). You can also recruit a shrunken student called Miyu who is the only known female mysteriously downsized at the time. This core of this update is in Part 1, but there is only 1 tiny you can rescue currently if you find him, and he doesn't unlock anything in Tsumi's world just yet. Part 2 will have more tinies and their small stories and will give hints to Tsumi on places in her world and time if you save them. People who love being tiny, lore, humour, and going on adventures will enjoy this update the most. There are only 3 types of enemies so far, Garrisen's been busy lately and I couldn't afford to get more battlers made yet. Due to the scale of the world, Alex carries a map so pay attention to it! Save crystals are all underground and can teleport Alex back to the main base if needed. There are 11 resources to gather and craft things with. I couldn't make the animations for mining/cutting/gathering yet. But I need feedback on this minigame to perfect it for people first.

Smaller updates & Patches
- Handbag items renamed to Inventory (Blame Alex), shared with Alex and items cannot be used by Tsumi (HP potion etc). I abandoned the 2nd inventory swap out as after extensive testing it deleted it once randomly.
- 2x New main menu screens of Ajia animated. (Needs a game save detected to see other randomized title screens).
- Added 10 new loading screen images (20 total now) and changed transition to be smoother. Added loading circle to corner. Fixed a few day/weekend return timing and options so load screens don't randomly disappear.
- Capture Tiny option removed from battles (Needed to for now as was working on overworld tiny update. Buy tiny's for now from Metro West shop).
- Membership cards updated
- Yufukuna has added bathroom pic for game over if filter is off.
- Tsumi's DOB changed to 8th of August 94 due to the threats she's sent me for not making her a vore goddess. Previously 29th Nov 94. Shows on her passport.
- Weekend Events & Fast Travel: Fixed Tsumi to change into work attire if wearing bikini/gym before continuing.
- Stopped Tsumi from using the toilet if she's in her bikini (Outfits are a nightmare to keep track of GAH)

Known Bugs To Fix:
- Miyu's default attack and special are not playing right. Should be fixed in Part 2

Final Notes:
Sorry again everyone for how long this update took, I didn't want to release it before because while there are so many new areas (essentially whole of Metro), they would be devoid of content past basic filler walking NPC's. I really need a break and to try switch off my mind and grieve. I want to try get back to bimonthly/monthly updates. I still need to add in Shrinkex Japan's jobs, sort voice lines and add them in (aside from cakebite/pizza. Bathroom use in Japanihon will have different lines if she ate in Japan they day before), add more tinies to be found in Alex's world, and Make a massive event for Chisana's where you're the tiny being eaten instead. I am planning to try get around 10 templates made of random Japanese females next month that will mix and match so it will feel like multiple random women eating there. Sadly I don't think I will have funds to do an artbatch for April because of how much those assets will cost me but I think you'd prefer it go towards the game anyway.

Please give me feedback on Alex's mini game story. I hate grinding RPG Battles hence why I never did them. And I need to hear if things are too easy/hard/boring etc. There will be more added to it so don't worry. I won't spoil the underground area for Alex's game, but I've added a small overworld map for Japanihon above. Enjoy!
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hernextmeal » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:43 pm

If you're distributing malware to anyone, even if it's to someone you claim is harassing you, nobody should trust anything you create, official source or otherwise.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InverseTacquito » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:33 pm

hernextmeal wrote:If you're distributing malware to anyone, even if it's to someone you claim is harassing you, nobody should trust anything you create, official source or otherwise.

IIIII'm gonna second this. Like-- that's actually an out-and-out crime, you do understand this?
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Grillo » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:54 pm

Lol yeah distributing malware is a crime in most jurisdictions with a remotely up-to-date cybersecurity statute.
Grillo
New to the forum

Postby Antigone » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:14 pm

hernextmeal wrote:If you're distributing malware to anyone, even if it's to someone you claim is harassing you, nobody should trust anything you create, official source or otherwise.

Yup. Third on this. Most people on pirates sites (like f95, everyone had this one in mind) just do not have any money to pay for monthly release games, so releasing either shitcode or malware (I don't know what has been done) seems incredibly awful.
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sigsegv » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:08 pm

Wtf lmao
Sigsegv
Been posting for a bit

Postby BurtheBur » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:48 pm

Is this a joke? Did you spend time developing a virus for your own game... and expect people to pay for the potentially virus stuffed game? This was a mistake and a half, I was watching this game waiting for a good time to buy in, but I straight up can't trust you if this is what you do to your own product to spite a small minority of thieves.

This is business suicide.
BurtheBur
New to the forum

Postby Paratrooper12 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:54 pm

Antigone wrote:

Yup. Third on this. Most people on pirates sites (like f95, everyone had this one in mind) just do not have any money to pay for monthly release games, so releasing either shitcode or malware (I don't know what has been done) seems incredibly awful.

I disagree with this entirely.

There is no valid justification for piracy here. I don’t care what people tell themselves so they can sleep at night. If you can afford to pay for the internet every month you can afford $5 whenever an update for this game releases. I don’t subscribe to this monthly. I do it when there’s an update.

Also people trying to use the moral high ground of “spreading malware is illegal” when we’re literally talking about piracy here is beyond hypocritical lol.

This is the Wild West. The law isn’t going to help anyone here. It’s not helping Daichi when people pirate his games. And it doesn’t help the pirates when they accidentally download something dodgy. Your only option is to take things into your own hands. I’ve made games before. I’ve had people steal assets and upload pirated versions. It’s really not fun.

If people are going to try and justify piracy I don’t see Daichi’s actions as morally reprehensible by any stretch of the imagination. And hell he didn’t even intend for that to happen. He did it to one jackhole who then uploaded that version to a bunch of places. Whole proper studios have deliberately uploaded their own games to pirate sites loaded with malware. No legal repercussions. Daichi didn’t go nearly that far.

I got no sympathy for people who pirate games. It’s stealing plain and simple. Thieves. Games are cheap. Especially this one.
Paratrooper12
New to the forum

Postby hernextmeal » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:38 pm

I didn't say they were, but I will say I don't know how else to read "Russian roulette" and "I don't wish to release increasingly dodgy versions".

All I'm saying is, if it's confirmed that's what went down, that's a smell that doesn't wash off.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:53 pm

hernextmeal wrote:I didn't say they were, but I will say I don't know how else to read "Russian roulette" and "I don't wish to release increasingly dodgy versions".

All I'm saying is, if it's confirmed that's what went down, that's a smell that doesn't wash off.

For someone who doesn't know what to say, you sure jump to conclusions about malware very rapidly

You guys need to chill. I'm pretty sure malware is not what they meant.
Eka
Administrator

Postby The_Prof » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:58 pm

Eka wrote:
hernextmeal wrote:I didn't say they were, but I will say I don't know how else to read "Russian roulette" and "I don't wish to release increasingly dodgy versions".

For someone who doesn't know what to say, you sure jump to conclusions about malware very rapidly

You guys need to chill. I'm pretty sure malware is not what they meant.

yeah it sounds more like those old "anti-piracy code" game features of old where it screws with your game if you're using an illegitimate copy
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby vAte » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:52 pm

I don't understand why people are claiming they distrust the paid-for game as potentially containing malware (which may simply be a broken copy of the game)? Just...don't steal the game?

"What if they don't have the money?"Art and games are entertainment products, often made by people with the same money struggles as everyone else. You aren't any more entitled to the product of their labor than they are of yours.
vAte
New to the forum

Postby BurtheBur » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:05 pm

If it's just an anti piracy thing of messing with the game ALONE, that sounds like a fun way to mess with pirates, like slowing game text down like 90%, or making the text crawl slow as hell.

When you are talking about the subject of messing with pirates by distributing 'roulette' versions of the game, you really need to clarify what that means if it is malicious code, or a fun way to mess with pirates. If it is something that is malicious there is always a chance it could harm an innocent buyer, and that is something I am personally very wary of after the whole Lost Ark situation.

But if its a thing to basically mess with just the game in strange ways, that is a totally fair thing to do.
BurtheBur
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:18 pm

Paratrooper12 wrote:
Spoiler: show
Antigone wrote:

I disagree with this entirely.

There is no valid justification for piracy here. I don’t care what people tell themselves so they can sleep at night. If you can afford to pay for the internet every month you can afford $5 whenever an update for this game releases. I don’t subscribe to this monthly. I do it when there’s an update.

Also people trying to use the moral high ground of “spreading malware is illegal” when we’re literally talking about piracy here is beyond hypocritical lol.

This is the Wild West. The law isn’t going to help anyone here. It’s not helping Daichi when people pirate his games. And it doesn’t help the pirates when they accidentally download something dodgy. Your only option is to take things into your own hands. I’ve made games before. I’ve had people steal assets and upload pirated versions. It’s really not fun.

If people are going to try and justify piracy I don’t see Daichi’s actions as morally reprehensible by any stretch of the imagination. And hell he didn’t even intend for that to happen. He did it to one jackhole who then uploaded that version to a bunch of places. Whole proper studios have deliberately uploaded their own games to pirate sites loaded with malware. No legal repercussions. Daichi didn’t go nearly that far.

I got no sympathy for people who pirate games. It’s stealing plain and simple. Thieves. Games are cheap. Especially this one.

Thank you, you understand and are completely right, and so is Eka and The_Prof. If I was ever that horrible then I wouldn't even mention a warning. A lot of my patrons told me for years to do something malicious and I wouldn't because it's wrong and illegal. People are so quick to judge, especially when it's not their life that's literally affected.

When I said Russian Roulette I meant random. I won't go into full details of what can happen/works for obvious reasons. But it will choose what to do by itself randomly on random maps, and without it being obvious that means people can have their time wasted downloading these things from an unofficial source. You are taking a gamble by downloading from pirate sites that actually make money off the stuff people upload no? You do realize Kemono doesn't exist out of the kindness of their hearts, but actually and permanently have access to your Patreon account, personal and financial information. How do you think auto-upload works and why it was added? You are handing them your authentication key to your account to upload, and how else do they pay for zettabytes of storage? Where do you think scam callers get your personal information from?

This guy got trolled by one of the mentioned versions and he never realized what it was because he just downloaded it and played off a pirate site.

Here's an example of what he experienced. So incredibly malicious right? I have no idea where he got the hunger idea from but it achieved the aim.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... eSleep.mp4
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... oject2.mp4

Antigone wrote:

I know they don't, but they also have a lot of people uploading stuff freely when our creators spend months (and hundreds to thousands of dollars in my case) and work full time. I work 16 hour days, 6 days a week, and I'm not even treated like I'm a human being. Yet it's $5 and you get years of content because I don't charge individually, some of which cost me $400+ a piece. If someone can give up 1 starbucks coffee they can afford it easily, I mean the free version is literally v2.8 just minus a few extras to make it fair for patrons. Why can't people be happy with that? Just because it says free in the name? The exception are people who's country don't allow payments anymore to Patreon. I used to give a free copy to Russian/Ukrainians when the war started but my good will was abused so many times by fakers/resellers so I had to stop.

If you don't want to trust me on official downloads, then that's fine. But you're not the one who has to deal with stuff like this when something's pirated within 24 hours:

At the end of the day, I'm just a creator who wants to make stuff for everyone but haven't unlocked the secret to surviving on thoughts and prayers. I don't even want to waste time having to make and upload stupid things like those versions is what I meant. If you have never been a creator in the first place and having it as a job let alone full time. You have no idea what kind of hell we go through when we just want to create works and live a little off it. Imagine you own a business, I came into your work place, ripped half your paycheck from your hands, spat in your face, and did it every week so you couldn't afford basic necessities like medicine. You'd do something about it too if you want to keep going. So many pirates whine how you shouldn't be a creator and find a real life job. Funny thing is they're the exact same people who cry "content drought" because everybody leaves.
Last edited by Daichi777 on Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game