Typing of the Digested - AI Generated Anime Girl Mod update!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Should I keep going with the mod?

Yes
95%
No
5%

Total votes : 705

Typing of the Digested - AI Generated Anime Girl Mod update!

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:46 am

Hello all,

I am currently creating a mod for ryanshowseason3's game Typing of the Digested, it will feature ai generated anime girl pictures. Around 11 characters have been completed so far.

There might be some mistakes/inconsistencies with some of the characters, take a picture (pm me, or post in this thread) and show me and I will fix them in the next release.

Ok here is the next demo of the mod.
https://mega.nz/file/a4t2EbKQ#bvHb8U87Y ... 3m8uVZeuNk

Just drop the image folder here: yourdrive:\yourfolders\Typing-2.8-pc\game

Please give feedback!

I will update the imgur so you can see a preview as well.
https://imgur.com/a/jmb1y0z
Please give me some feedback!

here are some examples
Spoiler: show

angelat2.png

aletta14.png

alina21.png

angelaf71.png

carrie3.png

mich32.png

stepmomgameover.png

Last edited by FoxyVixen21 on Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Re: Typing of the Digested - AI Generated Anime Girl Mod

Postby Gicgac » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:50 am

10/10 looks great so far
Gicgac
New to the forum

Postby AuroreNina » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:40 am

I'm curious: how do you manage to get the same girl in several positions / clothing with AI prompts?
Shouldn't each image be totally different from the previous ones?
AuroreNina
Been posting for a bit

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:43 am

AuroreNina wrote:I'm curious: how do you manage to get the same girl in several positions / clothing with AI prompts?

I use the same prompt, but add the differences, also I use the same seed when possible, its a bit of work but I can often get it done, if the seed doesn't work I will often re-generate until I get a very similar looking girl and go with that. For some of the changes I use inpainting as well, so I only re-generate certain sections of the image instead of the whole image.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:47 am

AuroreNina wrote:I'm curious: how do you manage to get the same girl in several positions / clothing with AI prompts?

the example for 'Alina'
I used these prompts, one for the standard image and one for the squatting image:

Alina
(solid black background:1.4), 1girl, solo, (full body), sitting, highres, light smile, (brown hair:1.3), long hair, blue eyes, jeans, (white t-shirt:1.3),
SEED: 2125877544

(solid black background:1.4), 1girl, solo, (full body), standing, highres, light smile, light brown hair, long hair, blue eyes, nude, ass, squatting, anus, (pussy),
SEED: 2059861628

Neg prompt:
painting by bad-artist-anime, painting by bad-artist, lowres, disfigured, ostentatious, ugly, oversaturated, grain, low resolution, disfigured, blurry, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutant, mutated, extra limb, ugly, poorly drawn hands, missing limbs, blurred, floating limbs, disjointed limbs, deformed hands, blurred, out of focus, long neck, long body, ugly, disgusting, bad drawing, childish, cut off cropped, distorted, imperfect, bad hands, text, error, extra digit, fewer digits, cropped, worst quality, low quality, normal quality, jpeg artifacts, signature, watermark, username, blurry, artist name, Lots of hands, extra limbs, extra fingers, conjoined fingers, deformed fingers, old, ugly eyes, imperfect eyes, skewed eyes, unnatural face, stiff face, stiff body, unbalanced body, unnatural body, lacking body, details are not clear, details are sticky, details are low, distorted details, ugly hands, imperfect hands, (mutated hands and fingers:1.5), (long body :1.3), (mutation, poorly drawn :1.2) bad hands, fused hand, missing hand, disappearing arms, disappearing thigh, disappearing calf, disappearing legs, ui, missing fingers
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby nopeman777 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:44 am

I would love to see this as a full mod at some point. One of the good things about AI art is that it can allow for more creativity even in people who do not have traditional art skills. That and anime versions of my fav games are a big plus! Great stuff so far!
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:55 am

What I would like to see is Unbirth as an Optional Encounter instead of AnalVore, should you survive that long.

[Make it an Option to be enabled like Analvore already in Typing of the Digested. and Maybe Add Furries too.]
Last edited by HavocLordX on Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby funfetish » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:22 pm

Great idea! i look forward to playing that!
funfetish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:50 pm

Been my thought for a bit now that AI art would make a good replacement for the dubious ethicality of photo manips. Glad to see someone trying it out.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trylington » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:23 pm

This is looking very promising. I enjoyed the base game but was never really fond of the real girls.
Trylington
New to the forum

Postby NetoBurrito » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:49 pm

Looks solid!
NetoBurrito
Been posting for a bit

Postby JessTheNerd » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:12 pm

Definitely curious, let us know when you manage to get a demo sorted I wouldn't mind giving it a go, saves on ethical questions for using IRL pics
JessTheNerd
New to the forum

Postby Potatogggm » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:13 pm

why the hell does AI art looks so freaking good now-
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:24 pm

JessTheNerd wrote:saves on ethical questions for using IRL pics

Please continue if only for this reason alone.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Kavvanshrike » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:54 pm

I had played around with the idea to do exactly what you are now implementing with this mod but never got past the concept phase, I was gonna call it the "HentAI" mod but as you are already making it there's no reason for me to keep that idea to myself.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:12 pm

JessTheNerd wrote:Definitely curious, let us know when you manage to get a demo sorted I wouldn't mind giving it a go, saves on ethical questions for using IRL pics

I will release a demo of what I have as soon as I finish the next 2 characters, obviously it will still be mixed but it will let people try it out and let me know if there are any issues.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby jason7657 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:11 pm

I wonder how hard it would be for someone to remake the Furry Mod with AI generated Images.
jason7657
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:07 pm

jason7657 wrote:I wonder how hard it would be for someone to remake the Furry Mod with AI generated Images.

This would be beneficial IMO
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Kavvanshrike » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:30 pm

As long as they bear no resemblance to the works that were used in the previous iteration of the furry mod maybe? The way that I suspect this mod is being utilised is using ryans photomanipulated images and then turning them into hentai with ai, but if you did that to existing vore art you might just get a repeat of exactly what happened to the furry mod with angry artists demanding it to be taken down if it isn't transformative enough.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:54 am

jason7657 wrote:I wonder how hard it would be for someone to remake the Furry Mod with AI generated Images.

I did actually look at doing furries as well, they are much harder to generate, but maybe in the future I could do a furry version too, let's see how the anime one goes first.

Kavvanshrike wrote:As long as they bear no resemblance to the works that were used in the previous iteration of the furry mod maybe? The way that I suspect this mod is being utilised is using ryans photomanipulated images and then turning them into hentai with ai, but if you did that to existing vore art you might just get a repeat of exactly what happened to the furry mod with angry artists demanding it to be taken down if it isn't transformative enough.

I only use ryan's images as a reference, I don't actually put them into the ai at all. I am trying to keep to the style he has as much as possible. Obviously I won't be able match it one for one and my personal tastes might sneak in some places.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game