Welcome to second life vore club!

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Re:

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:36 pm

Heh, I'm kind of backwards from how you two came to Eka's and the SLVC... I found out about the SLVC through Eka's, rather than vice versa.

Anywho, I'm Ericc Wycliffe, the (apparently chocolate-flavored! o.o) wolf. I'm generally prey-only. I'll be happily willing to fill up a pred, just as long as they make it clear that they're either going to let me out or have some plan to keep me safe through everything, but otherwise, I'm prob'ly gonna put up a bit of a fight... But anyways, all this stuff's in my profile anyways, so why not just jump on SL and read it there? :P

Also, Van and I are pretty much the worst nemeses in the entirety of the SLVC. =P Don't ask why, just, we are. We wind up doing each other in pretty often, which is actually pretty darn funny, usually. (As evidenced by what happened last night, Van. =P) Yeah, he's the only one with the ability to turn this self-declared "luffable wuff" into a bit of a mastermind... n.n (Not that I've ever tried anything, but I do love getting him into trouble with Eddie. Plus he's my first target if Tibs ever succeeds in making me a pred...)

ANYWAY! Shutting up about my evils toward Van! :lol: Really, though... Anyone who likes RPing is gonna love the SLVC. My initial worries were that I wouldn't be able to reply fast enough (I had gotten used to the one-post-a-week style of the RP section here at Eka's), but it turned out not to be much of a problem, as I'm sure it'll be for anyone else who joins. What I'm saying is, if you like to RP, regardless if you have no prior experience with "active" RPing, join the SLVC. We don't bite... much. =P (I shouldn't be making jokes like that, I'm a prey. xD)
Eric
fuzzy thing

Re:

Postby Desudesune » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:59 pm

I'm mysterious! The only clue you get is a Touhou obsession, and the fact that I'm constantly abused!

Also, name rhymes with Macobus Pezno. And my initials are JD.

Try and figure that one out.

I love RP, if you find me (probably bartending), don't be afraid to ask around and see what I'll go for. Not very pred-ish.. Eric's been a lovable exception.

So yeah, find me, and figure out what you can do with an unwilling micro. :3
Desudesune
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:44 pm

I know who Desudesune is... :3 I'll leave everyone guessing, though. (I know, people, I'm sorry, it's totally impossible to guess. D: )

Thanks for the "lovable exception" bit. ^^
Eric
fuzzy thing

Re:

Postby Vanamee1 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:22 pm

Eric wrote:Also, Van and I are pretty much the worst nemeses in the entirety of the SLVC. =P Don't ask why, just, we are. We wind up doing each other in pretty often, which is actually pretty darn funny, usually. (As evidenced by what happened last night, Van. =P) Yeah, he's the only one with the ability to turn this self-declared "luffable wuff" into a bit of a mastermind... n.n (Not that I've ever tried anything, but I do love getting him into trouble with Eddie. Plus he's my first target if Tibs ever succeeds in making me a pred...)

Erric....Erric...Erric... I'm going to get you! That thing that happened... err... you CLAIM happened, with Ed? Never did. End of story. Also mysterious mister "Guess who I am" Me you and Harlly gots unfinished business! :oops: :gulp:
Vanamee1
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby maraudingmarauder » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:07 pm

'ello. I'm in as Genghis Vostok. You'll usually see me in there as a biting lizard or black mage. I'll both eat and be eaten, with the former avatar expect me to eat at the drop of a hat :p
maraudingmarauder
???

Re:

Postby Razgriz » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:05 am

Desudesune wrote:I'm mysterious! The only clue you get is a Touhou obsession, and the fact that I'm constantly abused!

Also, name rhymes with Macobus Pezno. And my initials are JD.

Try and figure that one out.

I love RP, if you find me (probably bartending), don't be afraid to ask around and see what I'll go for. Not very pred-ish.. Eric's been a lovable exception.

So yeah, find me, and figure out what you can do with an unwilling micro. :3

Jacobus Denzo? XD

I dunno.

Just realised there was a vore club in second life, havent been playing it long so expect a new applicant.. i forget my name at this second tho. :S
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Desudesune » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:15 am

Razgriz wrote:
Jacobus Denzo? XD

I dunno.

Just realised there was a vore club in second life, havent been playing it long so expect a new applicant.. i forget my name at this second tho. :S

no go away you lose good day sir
Desudesune
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby TiberiusThyben » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:30 am

Well as long as you aren't our beloved Jac... care for a conversation about what an annoying lil' pain of a meerkat he is? Seriously, I have absolutely no idea how someone can even spend 10 minutes in the same room as him, let alone finish a RP with him.:P
*Ahem* At any rate, should it matter, I'm the 'Tibs' Ericc seems to hold in such high regard... for reasons beyond my comprehension...
Speaking of which, you really deserve better than Van when it comes to a 'nemisis'... he hardly qualifies as a minor nuisance, His only skill seems to be the ability to be constantly raped, mauled and devoured by rabbits.
TiberiusThyben
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Desudesune » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:46 am

TiberiusThyben wrote:Well as long as you aren't our beloved Jac... care for a conversation about what an annoying lil' pain of a meerkat he is? Seriously, I have absolutely no idea how someone can even spend 10 minutes in the same room as him, let alone finish a RP with him.:P
*Ahem* At any rate, should it matter, I'm the 'Tibs' Ericc seems to hold in such high regard... for reasons beyond my comprehension...
Speaking of which, you really deserve better than Van when it comes to a 'nemisis'... he hardly qualifies as a minor nuisance, His only skill seems to be the ability to be constantly raped, mauled and devoured by rabbits.

I dunno about you, but personally I find the little guy to be rather witty and debonair. He's a charming fellow. :3

And yeah, those do sound like Van's ability, alright.
Desudesune
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby TiberiusThyben » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:10 pm

Desudesune wrote:
TiberiusThyben wrote:Well as long as you aren't our beloved Jac... care for a conversation about what an annoying lil' pain of a meerkat he is? Seriously, I have absolutely no idea how someone can even spend 10 minutes in the same room as him, let alone finish a RP with him.:P

I dunno about you, but personally I find the little guy to be rather witty and debonair. He's a charming fellow. :3

Fine, if you like him so much, why don't you ask him to be your mate?:P
TiberiusThyben
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Vanamee1 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:35 am

TiberiusThyben wrote:
Desudesune wrote:

Fine, if you like him so much, why don't you ask him to be your mate?:P

Seriously? I'm going to kill you all :evil: . You'll see! No one stops Vanamee Rieko!
Vanamee1
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby TiberiusThyben » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:26 pm

Except for anything atleast as physically fit as a 4 foot tall bunny, or as smart as a seven year old... hense your 'honorable' record of burning orphanages.
TiberiusThyben
New to the forum

Re:

Postby venomacer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:16 am

I've heard you could actually devour in second life, but there are a bit of bugs with the script. btw, i plan on joining under the alias of arcn
venomacer
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:57 pm

venomacer wrote:I've heard you could actually devour in second life, but there are a bit of bugs with the script. btw, i plan on joining under the alias of arcn

It's not that the script is buggy so much as secondlife is limited in what you can actually DO with it.

If there is actually a way to do it better, neither I nor anyone I have spoken to about it (quite a lot of people, as believe me, some of the limits are infuriating to work around) know how. :/
-- Freakus
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Re: Welcome to second life vore club!

Postby Obsydian » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:03 pm

I came, I saw...and I stared in silence at how quiet the place was. :oops:
I felt like everyone was watching me. Anyways!

I love the setup of the area, very nice building. :-D
Obsydian
New to the forum

Postby erkki » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:16 pm

I agree with your opinion of the place, very nice and secluded spot to engage in some vore. :)

BTW, if you just visited, you didn't happen to run into an anthro cat named Feligris? If you did, that was me. :wink:
erkki
Been posting for a bit

Postby Obsydian » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Haha I saw you in the back there. :D
Though I was mostly standing around near the entrance and watching. :3 I will return some time
Obsydian
New to the forum

Postby erkki » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Mew, forgot to mention, I was also there for the very first time. Not to mention I had only registered my very first Second Life account mere hours earlier.
erkki
Been posting for a bit

Postby Obsydian » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:21 am

Cool! ^^ Welcome to SL. :-D
Obsydian
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Second Life Vore Club