Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Scrypter » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:02 pm

How do you start Bria's Quest? Because I don't know how to start it even though I went to the Boston Library. Is it because I am using the version from LoversLab
Scrypter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Animeloverkiller » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:07 pm

The Mod Seems To Not Work For Me Anymore, Does Anyone Have A Solution?

Problems -
(I Remember There Being A Popup In The Corner Of The Screen Saying That Its Activated Or Something But It Doesnt Show Up Anymore
(When I Try To Make The Player Character A Pred Through MCM It Doesnt Work
(I Havent Encountered Any Preds At All
-zealousZombie (Haven't Gotten A Chance To Change My Name :P)
Animeloverkiller
New to the forum

Postby TinyHero » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:21 am

Gotta remember this for later x3
TinyHero
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThirstyForReport » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:08 am

ZypherOX44 wrote:How do you start Bria's Quest? Because I don't know how to start it even though I went to the Boston Library. Is it because I am using the version from LoversLab

You need to make her your follower and raise your friendship level with her until she wants to talk to you about the quest. You get here follower perk afterwards, i think.
ThirstyForReport
New to the forum

Postby milo4x » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:21 am

ZypherOX44 wrote:How do you start Bria's Quest? Because I don't know how to start it even though I went to the Boston Library. Is it because I am using the version from LoversLab

Just take Bria as a follower and gradually increase her affinity, once it's high enough she'll give you the quest in a conversation. I think the first page of this thread has what bria likes? Dunno if anything's different with the quest in the loverslab version.
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby MiracleKorstar » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:02 pm

i cant seem to activate the debug command, is it broken?
MiracleKorstar
New to the forum

Postby Scrypter » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:59 pm

No matter what i try, even trying to use console commands to increase her affinity, she doesn't give me the quest. I am at a loss for how i am supposed to activate it through this
Scrypter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gyro » Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:22 am

Hmm...

I seem to be having problems with running the mod entirely. My game tends to crash immediately when running both the core esp and the dlc addon esp.

Buffought 4's crash log states the following: Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF731338F6A Fallout4.exe+1AF8F6A.

Not entirely sure what this points to, as XEdit doesn't have these codes for any ID I can think of. I have everything required installed correctly but it just won't run. Any help?
Gyro
New to the forum

Postby The23boy » Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:35 am

The vore perks menu doesn’t seem to work I click B and it doesn’t do anything, know how to fix it by any chance?
The23boy
New to the forum

Postby Alice3hoping » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:58 pm

the mod is working fine with me, however i am finding a strange issue currently manifesting itself.

i do the body sliders and all that, yet when i go through into the vault 111 tutorial segment, my body is vanilla outside of clothing for the rest of the game. i don't know what is causing this.

edit-Figured it out. it was a different mod that was messing with my body, locking it to the original vanilla skin. i turned it off and now its fixed
Last edited by Alice3hoping on Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nic386 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:59 am

Is there a more full list of Bria's dislikes? I've had her turn on me in the middle of... "clearing out" a settlement a couple times. Like does it trigger from her eating a merchant? For someone who sees all people as cattle she seems to have certain people she doesn't want to eat/be eaten.
Nic386
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolfstar » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:34 am

anyone has a current discord for this?
wolfstar
New to the forum

Postby Alice3hoping » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:43 am

wolfstar wrote:anyone has a current discord for this?

The previous discoed for this has been taken down. The lovers lab version is the current ‘active’ version, and even that one is incomplete.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/22 ... romLogin=1

I personally am going to see if I can do some voice patching for the current version using ai voice generators and some scripting in creation kit, but I make no guarantees(I am 1 person with 0 prior moving experience).
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby MiracleKorstar » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:47 pm

i cant get the outfits and such to work at all..., i cant get morphs working at all, which sucks...i had it all set, i even set it to build morphs
MiracleKorstar
New to the forum

Postby Sirvydas » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:13 pm

I don't know if this thread is still going, am relatively new here. I was wondering if someone could help me set up the thicc vore sliders.
I saw this thread with some people getting really nice results which I presume was from the sliders in thicc vore morphing their original preset:
download/file.php?id=225641&mode=view
download/file.php?id=225642&t=1
I was wondering if someone could explain to me how I could get some similiar results, or perhaps just share a similiar preset which could work with thicc vore (or precisely what sliders, what body and preset did they set in thicc vore to look like that.)
I am using CBBE, but could definetly switch if there is a way to get results like in the picture provided.
Cheers and have a nice day.
Sirvydas
New to the forum

Postby deathbringr102 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:54 pm

Hey there. Recently got the mod and am loving it. This I do seem to have some problems

1. My belly doesn't grow when I eat someone or something. I had a belly a few times but not anymore

2. The struggle arrows aren't showing up. I had the t appear twice

That's all. I have the necessary add-ons and the vulpine mod. Any help will be great

*Edit I figured it out
deathbringr102
New to the forum

Postby swy4 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:41 pm

im having a problem with Bria, its that she doesnt eat anything in combat, only when i use the dialog she actually eats
swy4
New to the forum

Postby SkiddlesMcDiddles » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:02 pm

Is it normal for Bria's dialogue to be silent 99% of the time. I get some dialogue when I dismiss her to a settlement and then ask her to join me but otherwise, nothing.
SkiddlesMcDiddles
New to the forum

Postby SleepySloth » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:59 pm

I have a question. If you get vored by some NPC is there a way to make it so your character doesnt die very quickly? I think it would be fun to have the camera just follow the NPc around for an hour while my character slowly digests.
SleepySloth
New to the forum

Postby futavorelover » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:46 am

did anyone ever get that curie SAV dialogue mod working? i tried it but nothing happened, i also could have just installed it wrong or something
futavorelover
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game